Regret

Hatred Means I Care

The green and purple neon lights in the bathroom was too bright, it hurt Rosè's eyes.

She could hear how loud her heart was beating, leaving an echo with every beat.

 She swore to herself that she was never going to do something this stupid again, and then she registered a faint sound in the distance.

A sound of the door clicking and closing.

Jungkook had left the bedroom, leaving Rosè to puke the living crap out of her. This made Rosè feel 10 times worse and want to vomit again.

Of course nobody would find a girl vomiting attractive, especially not someone like Jeon Jungkook.

However, the realization didn't make Rosè feel any better.

It just widened the hollow feeling in her chest as she sighed deeply while her stomach muscles contracted painfully as she kept throwing up. 

Rosè wasn’t sure how long she had stayed on the cold ceramic tiles with her dress sleeves rolled up all the way to her elbows as she weakly rested her hands on the toilet seat until she had nothing left inside of him to throw up.

Shakily, she managed to get up and winced when she saw her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

Her hair was a mess, her eyes were somewhat bloodshot, and her eyeliner was smudged.

She gurgled some water to get the nasty taste out of and popped in a breath mint.

Once she felt slightly refreshed and more stable on her feet, she unlocked the door and stepped into the bedroom. After brushing her hair out she opened the door knob of the empty second floor to get out.

Well at least she thought it was empty.

She heard that familiar voice quietly say in a sincere tone, “Feeling a bit better?".