Jealous

Hatred Means I Care

“What the hell do you think you're doing?!” Jungkook growled.

“W-what?” Chanyeol asked confused, and with a hint of fear for which Rosè couldn't blame him for since Jungkook looked pretty scary at that moment.

“What the did you to her?! Let go of her or I swear I will end you right here.” Jungkook spat out, the venom and rage obvious in his voice which startled Rosè so much that another whimper left her mouth involuntarily.

Unfortunately for Chanyeol who was such a caring and protective man had instinctively pulled Rosè towards him, which was a mistake.

Rosè was huddled inbetween Chanyeol's much broader and bigger body; and in a millisecond, Chanyeol was being ripped away from her when Jungkook's fist collided with Chanyeol's face and sent him flying to the ground.

Rosè gasped in shock, finally able to voice out her thoughts and stop sobbing.

“What the hell are you doing?!" Rosè yelled in shock.

"He's my friend!” Rosè practically screamed as she helped rushed to Chanyeol who looked pretty dazed. Rosè saw pure rage being replaced by confusion then realization and finally guilt in Jungkook’s eyes.

 "I-I didn’t know…But you were crying, and…” Jungkook started stuttering, but Rosè's mind was clouded with fury as she helped Chanyeol to get up and glared at Jungkook.

“And who do you think was the reason for my tears?" Rosè said coldly.

That seemed to have rendered Jungkook speechless as his eyes widened in shock.

But before Jungkook could say anything, Rosè pushed past him, her hand around Chanyeol's waist who was clutching his nose that was bleeding.