Silent Treatment :(

Hatred Means I Care

True to his word, Jungkook stopped touching her.

In fact, he completely stopped interacting with her as well.

When Rosè had woken up after that restless night in Jungkook’s bed, she found a note on the coffee table in the living room, scribbled in messy handwriting,

“Lisa and BamBam already left. You can stay as long as you want. My fridge is full so take whatever. I won’t be home all day by the way. And also don't worry about locking up, the door locks automatically after you close it.”

 

Rosè sighed after she finished the note.

Jungkook was definitely avoiding her now.

She didn’t even eat anything no matter how much her stomach grumbled and she just wrote a small. “Thanks.” underneath Jungkook’s handwriting, before leaving Jungkook’s apartment.

The next time they saw each other was at one of their shared friend’s birthday gathering.

Only Rosè, Lisa, BamBam, the birthday guy, his girlfriend and Jungkook gathered in the apartment in Hongdae. The birthday guy decided to have a small party and just treat themselves with cake and beer.

During the whole time there, Jungkook mostly talked to BamBam and Lisa.

Whenever Rosè would gather the courage to approach them, Jungkook would suddenly go to the kitchen to get some more beer (even though his cup was full) or go to the bathroom for the 7th time.

As if somebody really had to go to the bathrooms 7 times during 3 hours.

Rosè would secretly steal glances at him, but Jungkook seemed to be unaware of her presence.

It was as if she were invisible.

Jungkook didn’t even tease anymore and Rosè actually regretted that now because anything was better than this silent treatment.