Continued Rated M

Hatred Means I Care

Encouraged by Rosè's reaction to Jungkook's first move, Jungkook wrapped his arm around her waist, bringing their bodies flush against each other as he finally broke the kiss, causing them both to take a large intake of air.

Rosè didn’t even have time to recover when Jungkook moved on to leave a trail of open-mouthed wet kisses on her neck, causing her to exhale shakily.

When Jungkook on that particularly sensitive spot on her neck, Rosè couldn’t help but let a little moan escape her lips in the form of Jungkook's name while digging her fingers into Jungkook’s hips.

Jungkook pulled back from her neck shocked at Rosè's action.

His face was looking at her with a surprised look, with his lips parted in a questioning “O” and Rosè wondered what that reaction meant.

She could feel redness settling on her cheeks.

But before Rosè could say anything, she felt a nauseating feeling crawling up from her stomach, quickly making its way towards her throat.

Rosé knew what was coming. She managed to gather enough strength to push Jungkook away.

“Why did you push-” Jungkook blinked at her in confusion and sadness.

But Rosè couldn’t be bothered with that now.

Not when she felt like dying.

Rosè struggled to keep her balance as she made her way to the bathroom connected to the bedroom Jungkook and her were in.

Somehow, she managed to get inside without falling flat on her face and slammed the door shut, locking it.

She fell on her knees and bent over the toilet seat. She held her hair up sloppily with her right hand while she hugged the toilet as if her life depended on it with the other and released the content coming from her stomach.