Alone

Hatred Means I Care

"Aw you guys are adorable. Now let's get you two something to drink" BamBam said.

Rosè followed BamBam and Lisa who were smiling looking into eachothers eyes. Just adorable.

Thankfully, BamBam hadn't asked Rosè why she was so shy. She hated when people asked that. It's not that she was shy, just introverted at first talk.

Rosè saw people glancing at her and Lisa as they walked to the kitchen. Rosè always had strangers asking for her number and contact info, her face was uniquely beautiful and sculptured, as well as Lisa who was a thailand goddess.

But today was especially more stares because Rosè had put an extra effort into her visuals today. Or maybe it was because of her short dress...

With her slightly introverted personality, she never payed too much attention herself, preferring to have a small circle of good friends instead of a wide variety of acquaintances.

When BamBam handed her a beer, she excused herself to the bedroom on the second floor where BamBam told her she could leave her jacket.

Unfortunately, there were four bedrooms on the second floor in which she opened all of them to find stuff happening until she reached the last room with all the coats, jackets, and other belongings.

She also found laced lingerie and man briefs scattered across the room and also on the king sized bed. She dropped her bag at a corner, far away from the (hopefully) clean underwears.

Once she got back to the living room, as expected Lisa and BamBam were nowhere to be seen.

Rosè let out a defeated sigh before letting the red cup press onto her lips to drink the yellow liquid which only made her more anxious.

She moved through the house, admiring the beautiful interior as she was interested in art and somewhat in architecture.

Over the loud trap music, she heard familiar chattering voices nearby, probably in another room.