Distractions

Hatred Means I Care

Wow, how helpful was Jungkook in leading a coverstation.

“ So um, thanks for the jacket and the walk home…” Rosè added awkwardly.

Jungkook casually said, “Anytime."

How was she suppose to respond to that?!

Rosè slid off the jacket and handed it to Jungkook.

Their hands brushed as Jungkook took the jacket and Rosè felt a spark of electricity through her body, so she quickly pulled her hand away.

This is the part when Jungkook says goodbye and Rosè says goodbye and forget all of this happened. Except that was what Rosè planned, but all Jungkook did was look at her in silence with a thoughtful gaze.

It bothered her so much, what is he even thinking about?

Breaking the silence, Rosè blurted out "Okay, bye.” to send Jungkook off, but Jungkook didn't move an inch.

So she turned around, trying to type in the code to enter the building, but failing miserably since she couldn’t concentrate with Jungkook standing behind her and staring at her.

When she failed to enter the right code for the third time, she turned around and said in an irritated voice, “ Why aren’t you leaving?”

“Because, I want to make sure that you get in safely.” Jungkook stated nonchalantly, unaware of the way it caused Rosè's heart to thrum like crazy.

"You don't have to, you've already done so much. And I need you to go so I can type in my code correctly." Rosè answered in an exasperated voice.

"Why can't you do that now? Jungkook asked.

"Because you're distracting me!" Rosè huffed while pulling her golden strings out of her face.

Jungkook's face twisted into an amused smirk and said "Oh?" while he tilted his head.

And then he took a few steps towards her and soon stood next to her with their shoulders touching.

"Well then, tell me the code and I'll type it in for you."