Jungkook's Get Together pt.7

Hatred Means I Care

 

"Oh my bad. Anyways.. It's late and I"ve already stayed too long. I'll just take a cab and get home.” Rosè said, still unable to comprehend the unusual tender behavior that Jungkook displayed towards her.

“Yeah I know that, but just stay… As you said it’s already late.” Jungkook said as if it was the most normal thing to say.

Has he forgotten that just about a month ago they couldn’t stand each other?(which was mostly Jungkook’s fault).

“It’s fine. I don’t want to intrude anymore. I guess I'll see you around." Rosè finished off awkwardly and was about to get up from the sofa when she was startled by Jungkook’s warm hand on her thigh.

She could feel the blood rushing to the back of her neck.

 Jungkook looked at her intently and his voice was determined as he said, “Stay.”

Rosè was so flustered, she was sure it showed. 

What happened to him after the party at BamBam's?

Why the sudden change in behavior towards her?

Why now?

“Why?” She said without thinking. The words just slipped and out without her permission. But she really needed to know.

The tension became heavier. The silence was suffocating her, as Jungkook just stared at her with his lips pressed in a thin line and his eyes dark and unreadable.

Rosè wanted to gasp for air, but she stared back at Jungkook, rivaling his gaze.

However as the silence stretched on, Rosé was so tired of Jungkook's bipolar personality and his little games that she was just about to get up when Jungkook parted his pretty lips and said...

“Because I want you to.”