Truth or Dare

Hatred Means I Care

She approached the crowd to find a male and a female. She thought she was imagining things when suddenly the girl with black hair rushed to her and hugged her tightly. "Pasta! I didn't know you were coming to BamBam's party." 

Rosè smiled brightly, comfirming that these two were indeed her friends, and said "Yeah me neither, nice to see you again Jisoo."

The girl grinned before turning to the male and said "Jinyoung, look who it is!" as she tapped his shoulder. 

The guy turned in confusion which soon turned his eyes to widen and say "Yo Rosé! Good to see you, how long has it been?" he said while wrapping his arm around Rosè and in a headlock.

Rosè laughed in ease, finally finding someone she knows in this hellhold.

She met Jisoo unnie back in 6th grade and Jisoo had introduced her to her boyfriend, Jinyoung, to Rosé as well. Although Jisoo and Jinyoung unfortunately broke up, their impeccable friendship still holds. 

She hadn't seen neither of them in months after Rosè had to go back to Australia to study abroad, so I guess she did make a good move by coming.

Rosè was so immersed with catching up with both of them that she totally forgot about the discomfort she felt when she first came.

She was having so much fun until somebody shouted "Hey guys! Let's play Truth or Dare!"

Oh God, no.

Rosè really did not want to play. Especially with all these strangers, but she didn't want to be a party pooper, so she obliged.

Jisoo was standing next to Rosè as people brought out a large table into the empty living room. About 15 other strangers were going to play as well. Rosé let out a sigh, this is going to be a long night.

She felt a nudge at her ribs.