Yoojung x Samuel

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

Blush
Yoojung x Samuel

The feels.

Samuel's on his way to their training center when he remembers what he did in Produce 101 Season 2's Episode 5. He's literally fanboying over Yoojung because he really know Yoojung is a great dancer and singer. He remember all of his fanboying moment, he can't even compose a sentence because he's blushing.

"Samuel's here!" Daehwi screamed when he saw him entering their training room.

The A level boys immediately walk towards him and put a handkerchief in his eyes.

"What's happening? Why are ya'll putting a handkerchief and escorting me..." Samuel's confused. He doesn't know why the A level boys did that to him but what can he do? He just followed them, he's not scared because the A level boys are guiding him on where he's supposed to go.

"Okay. Stop." He heard Daehwi said. "Remove the handkerchief now."

Samuel did what Daehwi told him to do and the first thing he saw is Yoojung...

He widen his eyes if he's really seeing the real Yoojung and he's right it's really Yoojung right in front of him.

"Oh my god." Samuel said and tried to close his eyes.

"Aigoo ~ you're so cute." Yoojung commented by his actions.

Samuel tried to run away but the A level trainees pushed him back right in front of Yoojung "Oh my god why is this happening."

"Talk to her, why aren't you talking to her." Daniel said while laughing because Samuel's really blushing, he can't even hide it.

"I'm embarrassed. All of you are looking at us as if we did something wrong." Samuel said.

"Oh, you guys want to be alone?" Woojin teased.

The boys laughed and Samuel's face got more redder and Yoojung's just smiling because she finds him so cute.

Even though it's been so awkward since Woojin teased Samuel and Yoojung, still the boys decided to leave them alone for them to talk to each other.

Samuel's still standing while Yoojung's now sitting in a couch that's why Yoojung told him to sit down beside her for them to talk easily.

"So, how are you?" Yoojung asked him. It's easily to know if Samuel's okay at that moment... Samuel's shaking because of nervousness?

"I'm fine. I'm just.. nervous." he answered while shaking his head. He knew he was just nervous because Yoojung's too close to him. For Pete's sake, Yoojung's her crush that's why.

"Aigoo ~ you don't have to be nervous around me. It's okay. I'll not bite you." She joked and Samuel laughed at her joke. It seems that he just need that one joke for him to be comfortable at that moment.

"Uhh. Yoojung?" Samuel suddenly called her while scratching his head "Who planned this though?" He's really curious who planned it... the handkerchief thing...

Yoojung laughed when Samuel asked it "Daehwi. He told me to stay here because they want me to talk to someone so I stayed." This time it's now Yoojung who shake her head "So it was you."

Samuel can't hide his smile when he heard what Yoojung said. Even though Samuel want to stop smiling, well he can't. Maybe he's just lucky that he's talking to Yoojung because he knew she's so busy because she have a lot of schedule as an idol.

"Aigoo ~ that boy. I told him not to tell anyone that I want to talk to you." Samuel said while grinning. "Daehwi will be a dead meat later" he joked.

"But why?"

Samuel looked at Yoojung and do some aegyo which he's really good at it "I'm shy." he said

Yoojung giggled. "Your aegyo's killing me" she said while acting like she's really dying because of Samuel's aegyo.

"You're such a joker, Yoojung." 

"Not really, it's just my humor I guess." 

They talked and talked. 2 hours have passed and they talked about many things. Yoojung's career, her pd101 days and a lot more but since it's time for Samuel to practice Yoojung still decided to stay to look to the trainees' practice.


YOOJUNG's smiling all throughout the trainees' practice since she can remember he experience in PD101 through the boys and she's having that nostalgia feels.

"Oh my gosh, ya'll did a good job in your practice." Yoojung finally said once the trainees gathered at the hall of the dorm. The trainees invited Yoojung to check the boys' dorm.

"Thank you." said Hyeongseop. All of the boys are still starstruck by Yoojung but they're doing their best to be casual to their sunbae. 

The boys are touring Yoojung in the dorm when suddenly they heard a voice inside one room.

"Oh my god!" said someone and the trainees laughed because they knew who is it.

Yoojung laughed too before they knocked the door and Samuel immediately opened it.

"Ya--, Oh? Yoojung? You're still here?" He's shocked because he doesn't know that Yoojung stayed even after their practice because left their practice room and immediately go to their room to rest for a while.

Yoojung nodded and smiled "The boys told me to stay for a while."

And then the boys started to tease them again.

"Aigooo ~ they're so cute right?" said Daehwi and some of the trainees agreed.

"Kyaaah. Sooo cute!" Jung jung said while hugging himself and the other trainees laughed.

Samuel's embarrassed because he knew what he and Yoojung said isnt that sweet and cute but the boys are just teasing them because they knew Samuel likes her.

"Aigoo ~ don't mind them." Samuel said to Yoojung "They just love to tease me. You know... uhmm... what happened in...episode 5" he said while grinning and he's kinda embarrassed to say it in front of Yoojung

She nodded again "I don't mind. It's really fine with me"

"Woaaaah!! Because of what Yoojung said the boys started to tease them nonstop. Some of the trainees are even blushing because of what Yoojung said to Samuel.

This time Samuel nodded and smiled at Yoojung. He's really nervous. He doesn't know if his smile is ok or if it looks like he's struggling from something... maybe that's just what you call 'you're nervous because of your crush'?

•••

It's Thursday and Samuel decided to go out with his friends and just have fun. It's been a hard month for him, being in the survival show, practicing, training... it's hard for him but he know all of it will be worth it that's why he's doing his very best at the show. And now that he have some free time, he wants to chill just for one day.

They're walking in one city in Seoul to go to their favorite coffee shop. They really love to go to a coffee shop often when they're together. Well sometimes they're at a mall, playing arcade games, and sometimes they're just playing basketball too. Typically chillin' with friends.

It's 5pm when they arrived at the coffee shop, they ordered their 'as usual' menu in that shop. Espresso and a cake of course.

"Man, you're great in the show." said one of Samuel's friend.

"Thanks man." said Samuel and then the sip some of his espresso.

His friends continued sharing what recently happened to them when all of them are not together when one of Samuel's friend saw someone he know.

"Oh, isn't that Yoojung?" he said while pointing at the entrance of the coffee shop. Samuel turned his head and saw Yoojung entering the coffee shop.

"Ohh, it seems like it's your fate to be with her this day." one of this friend .

"It's like destiny" and then they laughed.

He was blushing. 

"Go ahead and tell her to seat with us." 

Samuel nodded.

As he was walking towards her, he felt that his heart beat is thumping two times faster than his normal heart beat.

"Aigoo ~ what's wrong with me" he said to himself.

He breathe in and then talked to Yoojung when he finally reached her.

"Hi." he said

"Oh, Samuel! I didn't know you're here. Hi." she said and smiled at him.

"Did you just take your order?" he asked and she nodded "We have an extra chair in our table. Wanna join us?" he added while pointing their table. Yoojung's not sure about that idea at first so Samuel said "they're my friends no need to worry."

"Ah, okay. As long as you're there. It's fine with me." said Yoojung and he really felt that he's really blushing. "Aigoo ~ Sam, you're so cute. Come on. I think they're waiting for us." she said while slightly laughing.

"Oh, I'll just hold your tray. Go ahead." She nodded and Samuel immediately get Yoojung's tray and escorted her to their table.

When they reached their table all of his friends are teasing them.

"Aigoo ~ stop it." He said when he finally seated. His friends just laughed at him and then they stay silent "Ah, Yoojung. They're my friends."

Yoojung smiled at them and said 'Nice to meet all of you."

After their small chitchat they just ate their cake and drink their espresso and then they separate ways except for Samuel and Yoojung.

"Wanna go to a park?" Samuel asked.

Luckily, it's also Yoojung's free time after having a hectic schedule that's why Yoojung didn't think twice and just said yes to Samuel's offer.

"You know some paparazzi might take a photo of us together." Yoojung jokes but she really know it's possible since some of the reporters really want drama even though there's really none.

"I don't mind. It's okay with me." Samuel said cheerfully that made Yoojung blushed.

"Yahh!" she said and hit Samuel's arm "It's really okay with you?"

"Of course." he said while laughing because right now it's the first time he saw Yoojung's blushing because of him.

"Samuel!!!" Yoojung continued hitting his arm and Samuel's just laughing.

"You're really cute when you're blushing." He finally said what he's been thinking since then.

Yoojung's embarrassed because she knew she's really blushing. To more, Samuel slightly pinched her cheeks and then he runaway from her.

She's shocked and her face got more red because of what Samuel did "Yaaah! Samuel!" Yoojung chased him while laughing.

WHEN they reached the park both of them looked for a swing. Samuel was about to sit on one but he just told Yoojung to sit on it.

"I'll just stand in front of you." he said.

"I didn't know this free day would be this great." she said while smiling "Thank you for accommodating me throughout the day."

"No. Thank you. You've been so nice to me even though you know that I like you." Samuel's shocked when he said that. He didn't expect that he'll say that straight to Yoojung.

"You're so cute, Samuel. I'm happy that you like me." Yoojung finally stand up at the swing and faced Samuel.

"Ya, don't look at me like that. My heart might not handle it." Samuel joked but it's really true.

"Then, don't also look at me as if I'm the most beautiful girl in the world you ever see. I can see it in your eyes, Samuel. You really like me." It's now or never for the both of them.

"But how can I do that when you're really the most beautiful girl I ever saw in my entire life?"

Yoojung chuckled "You're sooo cheesy, Samuel. I can't handle it anymore."

He laughs.

"Is there even a chance for you to like me back?" 

Yoojung smiled at him "After I show I'll tell you my answer."

Samuel's confused. Show? Is she talking about Produce 101? "Show..." he muffled.

"Produce 101 Season 2."

He nodded and said "Okay, I'll wait. Now, I'll walk you to your dorm. Is it okay with you?" Samuel asked.

"Of course, it's really okay with me."

That day is the most memorable day for Samuel knowing that he spend almost 7 hours with Yoojung. He feels like he got to know her more. He's happy for this one day free time that he got.

•••

D-DAY.

It's the last episode of Produce 101. All of the remaining 22 trainees are nervous because it's the moment of truth for them.

Only 11 trainees will debut while the remaining 11 trainees will be eliminated. Samuel doesn't want to be eliminated, he's sure that all of the boys doesn't want to.

It's almost 12am and BoA's now announcing the top 3 trainees left to be in the group.

He heard BoA called Daehwi. He said how Daehwi was happy to be part of the group. Now, he's looking down. He don't know what will be his fate. Will be debut or not?

He's praying and hoping that he'll also be part of the group...

Now only two people left... BoA just announced Park Jihoon. He's now part of the group. Now he was more nervous than before. One more left.

One more member to filled the 11 final seats.

Is it him?

He was praying and hoping that it was him.

When he decided to lift his face up he was curious why the trainees are looking and waiting for him.

He was confused.

What happened?

He spaced out for a while and then all of them are looking at him as if he did something wrong.

"Samuel, stand up! You're the last one to be called. You're part of the group!" one of the trainee told him.

"Oh my god." He said while looking around and he saw the screen, it says it's really him.

BoA interviewed him and he leave a short message for those who continuously voting for him until the end of the show and he also thanked his mom and family and even all of his friends and his fellow trainees.

He made it. 

He'll debut in a group.


WHEN the boys are in the backstage he saw his phone ringing and he answered it.

"Hello?"

"Congrats, Samuel." It's Yoojung's voice.

"Thank you so much." he said happily.

"It's a "YES""

Samuel eyes widen. He didn't know that his crush will like him.

---

Sorry again i think this story is so cheeky and cheesy haha. Anyway I'll post Sungwoon x Sejeong fanfic and then I'll proceed to you're suggestions. Thank you for patiently waiting everyone.

Keep on requesting. I'll do my best to do it all.

-BYEpjulienne