Lee Daehwi x Choi Yoojung

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

 

DaraHae143

Yoojung + Daehwi

 

Where Yoojung has a secret crush to Daehwi and she got jealous when Somi hug her best friend after finals. Somi noticed this and decided to do something.

 

“Yah! Choi Yoojung faster! Unnies are waiting for us.” Somi shouted from downstairs. I.O.I decided to have a reunion by themselves, no companies involved. They decided to have a gathering on Somi’s place and Somi came to pick Yoojung and Doyeon.


“I’m almost done!” Yoojung shouted back from her room but the truth is she’s busy watching Produce 101 Season 2’s Concept evaluation. She watched ‘Never’ performance for the 10th time for the day.

She’s smiling so wide that her lips can reach her ears. The door flew open. Yoojung throws her phone due to surprise. It was Doyeon leaning on the door frame sending her daggers.

“Seriously? You are just watching a sort of video and you’re making us wait. Oh, come on you can watch while on our way there.” Doyeon rolled her eyes out of annoyance.

 

“Okay sorry. I won’t do it again.” Yoojung said and jump off her bed to pick her phone. Doyeon peeked and saw Produce 101 season 2 on the screen.

 

“Oh, don’t tell me you have a crush on one of them?” Doyeon commented pointing her phone.

 

“Hell no! Is it wrong to support a mutual?” Yoojung defended.

 

“Okay fine, calm down and let’s go we’re late.” Doyeon said and went downstairs as Yoojung tailed her.

 

On the way to Somi’s place, Yoojung’s keeps on giggling and chuckling. She looks weird because she’s watching something while earphones are plugged on her ears. She sat at the back seat so that no one will discover what she is watching.

 

“She’s gone mad. I don’t know her anymore.” Doyeon commented and clicks her tongue.

“What is she watching?”

“Well as I saw earlier, she’s watching Produce 101 season 2. I think she has her eyes on one of the trainees.”

“Oh, who could it be?”

“She’s watching ‘Never’ earlier, one of the members I guess.”

“Well we need to find that out.” Somi said and winked at Doyeon.

 

With just one wink the message has been exactly relayed.

 

The gathering was full of laughs especially when Yoojung danced. They also talked about Produce 101 season 2 and their personal picks. Somi of course picked Daehwi since they are best friends. Meanwhile, Yoojung just told them she supports Ong Seungwoo since they’re label mates.

 

Later at night, Doyeon and Yoojung went back to Fantagio’s Dorm. Yoojung went straight to the bathroom due to call of nature. Meanwhile, Doyeon had the chance to look through Yoojung’s phone. She first opened the ‘videos’ folder and saw a lot of dance practice videos and there’s another separate folder named ‘My Love’. She touched the folder and it contains videos from Produce 101 season 2. It may look normal at first since there are only videos of performances but sooner Doyeon tried to analyze things.

 

‘Boy in Luv group one, Playing with fire vocal team, Never team, Superhot, Brand New Music Hollywood.’ These performances are inside the folder. Inside the said folder there’s another folder named Lee Daehwi <3. Doyeon opened it and saw a lots of Lee Daehwi focused video. AHA! She has crush on Lee Daehwi! I got you Yoojung! Leaving the ‘videos’ section she proceeded to the photo gallery. There, she saw another folder named ‘LDH of my life <3’ Ew I’m not informed that Yoojung is like this. Cringe af.

 

Doyeon heard the bathroom door opened. She quickly put back the phone to its proper place and acted like she’s sleeping as she closed her eyes and curled her body on the couch. Okay Doyeon please resist teasing Yoojung. You should tell Somi first before doing another move. She talked to herself through her thought.

 

“Aish, I won’t drag you to your room sleep here if you want.” Yoojung said as she sighed upon seeing the ‘sleeping’ Doyeon on the couch.

-

Doyeon told Somi what she discovered and Somi told her to keep it a secret first. Today’s Produce 101’s final episode and Somi had a great plan for Yoojung and Daehwi. ‘HAD planned’ because Yoojung wasn’t able to attend. Doyeon messaged her for another plan.

 

[Somi! Just made her jealous! Hug Daehwi later and make sure that it will be aired. ;) We’re watching live right now. I’ll tell you her reaction later.] – Doyeonie

 

The final top 11 is now done and the members are now congratulating each other on stage. After congratulating the winners, the unfortunate members went off-stage so that the I.O.I members and trainers will have a chance to congratulate the winners.

[AN: Just imagine that this happened okay? AND there’s no audio of their talk anymore in this part because in this part there’s only back ground music. Clear? Ok proceed kekeke.]

 

The girls are just giving the boys a handshake to avoid issues but Somi is an exemption. She’s shedding tears as she approached Daehwi and hugged him tight.

 

“Congratulations best friend. You can finally walk on flowery path now!” Somi congratulated him using English since they’re both more comfortable in English.

 

“Thank you best friend! By the way, where’s Yoojung noona?” Daehwi broke the hug and faced her still holding her hands. It’s a live broadcast but the director decided to show the two since they’re so cute.

 

“Why looking for her?” Somi said, crossing her arms on her chest and raising up an eyebrow.

 

“You know why!” Daehwi replied and lightly hit her shoulders. His cheeks become a tint of pink.

 

“She’s busy for her debut. Sad, she wasn’t able to come here.” Somi said and gives him a sad expression by forming her lips into rainbow shape.

 

“Yeah, it’s so sad.” Daehwi replied and pouted his lips. Somi find it cute so she pulled him again for a hug.

 

“Haha, I’m here so cheer up!” She said and patted her best friend’s back.

 

The whole scene was aired. Meanwhile, In the fantagio’s resident dorm, Doyeon is secretly watching Yoojung from the kitchen. She’s now in sitting on the couch and watching the broadcast. She witnessed everything, starting from where Daehwi was announced as the third place. She jumped on the couch to the point that she falls flat on the floor. She earned a numerous laugh from Doyeon. Now, she just witnessed how sweet the best friends were and how Daehwi and Somi hugged each other. She’s jealous, yeah jealous even if she admits it or not.

 

Doyeon can clearly watch Yoojung’s reaction. She’s trying not to laugh or chuckle or giggle. Instead, she took a picture of Yoojung who has her eyebrows knitted and hands gripping hard on the pillow. Why can’t I have the same thing as hers? Why can’t I hug Daehwi too? That’s the thing on her mind right now but quickly washed it away since she can’t get mad at Somi who’s doing nothing but being a supportive friend for Daehwi. She’s just jealous, that’s all.

 

Doyeon sent the pictures to Somi. Few minutes later, she received a reply.

[ I knew it! It looks like Yoojung Unnie would kill me anytime from now. Kekeke. Ready for plan number two?]

 

[CALL! I’m always ready!]

 

­­­

THIS IS ONLY PART ONE! THERE’S STILL PART TWO!

GOT THIS REQUEST FROM MY FRIEND DaraHae143

[ IF YOU SHIP BLACKPINK X BTS / BLACKPINK X GOT 7 CHECK OUT HER ACCOUNT!]

It’s taking us a lot of time to update since we’re all students. I am a graduating senior high school and believe it or not I barely have time to check on AFF. Please understand.

 

WANNA ONE ALREADY DEBUTED!!!! asdfghj! I LOVE BLACK- HAIRED PARK JIHOON. IT’S Y RATHER THAN CUTE. BETTER NOT CHANGE THE COLOR.

and

JIHOON DESERVES MOOORE! YEAH JUST SAYING SO THAT N MNET AND YMC WOULD GIVE THE LAJI COUPLE A PROPER SCREEN TIME. *INSERT JAEHWAN'S LAUGH*

 

BYE!

-@Bteambaby