Mina x Daniel

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

Panda
Mina x Daniel

She's cute.

That's the first thing Daniel uttered when she saw Mina. Daniel doesn't know who Mina is but luckily, his friend Sejeong know Mina. 

"Aigoo ~ don't tell me you're attracted to her?" asked Sejeong. Daniel invited Sejeong to come with him at the mall because he just want to chill but he didn't expect that Sejeong invited Mina to be with them also.

Right now they're at a fast food chain and Mina's ordering food that's why Sejeong and Daniel had a chance to talk about her.

"Is it a bad thing if I am?" Daniel asked Sejeong while smiling a little bit. It's true, Daniel likes Mina. Actually he's attracted to a cute person or any cute things shall we say.

"Just be extra careful of what you say to Mina, she can be hurt easily." She's kinda sensitive." Sejeong said. Mina is like a little sister to her so she really wanted to protect her even though she know Daniel's a good guy.

"Got it." Daniel said and then exactly Mina arrived at their table.

"I'll help you with that tray." said Daniel the moment Mina arrived and she just smiled at him and agreed with it.

"Thank you, Daniel." Mina uttered and then she blushed while sitting at her seat.

"Aigoo ~ Mina, you're being obvious." Sejeong and Mina's face got redder when Sejeong .

Daniel laughed a bit and said "You're so cute, Mina." 

At that point Mina can't say anything. Daniel's actually her crush that's why she told Sejeong that she wanted to be with them.

After they ate their lunch, they passed by an ice cream shop and suddenly Mina wants to eat one.

"Sejeong, please buy me an ice cream. Please ~~~" Mina said while doing an aegyo. She's trying her best to be cute to Sejeong so that she'll buy her an ice cream.

"Ask Daniel to buy you one." Sejeong said and Mina felt her face suddenly blushed. Whenever she heard Daniel's name she's blushing that's why she covered her face.

But since Mina really want that ice cream she faced Daniel and said "Oppa, can you please buy me one ice cream? Please~~" Mina said it with all her might and all her strength. Doing an aegyo is her thing so she's hoping that it will work to Daniel.

Daniel cupped her cheek and smiled at her "Okay. Come here. What flavor do you like?"

Mina was shocked when Daniel cupped her face that's why she froze and don't know what to do in that very moment. 

"Hey, Mina. Daniel's waiting for you." she heard someone uttered but it feels like she's in cloud nine. After a minute she's shocked when someone just hold her hand.

"Mina, what flavor do you like?" it sounds like Daniel. So, Mina turned to her right side and she saw Daniel looking at her, actually smiling and he's holding her hand?!

"Oh my god." she whispered. 

"I'll just take strawberry flavor." said Daniel to the cashier. Actually she won't mind even if she really likes the cookies and cream one but as long as Daniel gave it to her then strawberry is fine.

"Here." Daniel said and gave her the ice cream.

"Thank you." she said and she really felt her face blushed.

•••

It's now Friday and it's time for their Physical Education class. Mina's at their school garden, she's sitting in a bench reading a romance novel. It's one of her hobby, reading romantic books makes her heart flutter and it makes her wanna have a special someone who'll take care of her. She sighed, who could it be that special someone? In the middle of her reading she heard someone talking.

"A romantic book?! Interesting." the voice is very familiar to her, she felt her heart beat is beating two times fast than it's normal heart beat. She look at her left side and saw Daniel looking at her.

"Yah! Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked Daniel but he remained silent and continued looking at her. She got so distracted by his stares but she need to act like she's okay with it but since she was too nervous she suddenly dropped the book she's reading.

"Got it," said Daniel. She was about to say 'thank you' to Daniel when suddenly he run holding her book "Want it? Come on, catch me if you can!" Daniel said. He's teasing her.

Mina have no choice but to chase Daniel because she really need to finish that book, she's actually 3 pages away before the last chapter, so she really run fast to catch him but suddenly Mina didn't saw that there's a small rock in front of her that's why she tripped.

"Ouch ~~" she said while crouching. Her knees and ankle hurt, she can't stand up because she feel like she's just gonna fall down again. Mina's easing the pain she's feeling. She was about to get her phone in her pocket when suddenly someone carried her.

"Daniel?!" Mina wahe saw Daniel carrying her. Suddenly she got conscious with her weight. "Noo ~ Don't carry me I'm so heavy." she said and hid her face in her hands. Mina felt like her face is really blushing. She felt uncomfortable that's why she wobbly a little bit to release the stress she's feeling.

"Yah, don't wobble. You might fall." Daniel warned her, fortunately Mina stop wobbling and she just hold onto Daniel's shoulder and she rested her head in his chest.

"Next time be careful," she's shocked when Daniel told her that. Is he concerned? She thought. Mina felt her face is blushing again "Aigoo ~ I told you to be careful, why are you blushing?" Daniel added while smiling at her. Because she was too embarrassed a little bit, Mina hid her face in her hands.  

WHEN THEY ARRIVED at the clinic, Daniel immediately put Mina down at the bed. Fortunately, there's nurse that can give Mina first aid because that's what she really needs.

"Sir, your girlfriend have a sprain and she have a little wound in her knees. She can rest here for a while. You can look after her also." the nurse said to Daniel. Mina was shocked when the nurse addressed her as Daniel's boyfriend.

She's blushing... again.

Daniel smiled "Okay. Thank you." 

He didn't take back what the nurse said? She was expecting Daniel will correct their school nurse but he didn't.

How sweet. She thought.

"You're welcome," said the nurse while arranging the medical things (first aid kit) she used in cleaning Mina's wounds and also the bandage that she used in Mina's sprained ankle. "By the way, you look so cute together." 

Right after the nurse went out of the room, Mina scolded Daniel for a while.

"Yah! Why didn't you told her I'm not your girlfriend?" 

"'Cause, you are my girlfriend." Daniel said cheekily.

For the nth time, Mina felt her face is blushing.

•••

IT'S BEEN ONE WEEK since Mina last saw Daniel. She can't see him in their school. Mina felt her day isn't complete if she haven't saw him... it's been one week. Where is he?

Somehow she is sad. Why did he became so sweet to me and then suddenly he will just left me hanging?

Mina really likes Daniel because he is so gentleman.

There's this time that Daniel walked her hime because she's just walking hime by herself. She doesn't want to overreact but on that day Mina really thought Daniel waited for her. She felt really safe whenever Daniel's beside her. Everything he's with her, she felt his sincerity in his voice and also in his actions.

There's also one time that Daniel asked her out. She don't want to think that Daniel likes her but that's what she can feel.

Daniel also got her number and they've been texting each other everyday.

And now, where is he? Where did he go? Suddenly he will just leave me hanging? Why tho? There's a lot of questions in her mind but she choose not to think about it because she'll just stressed her out.

On that day, she went to a mall. Sejeong told Mina to fetch her at a restaurant there that's why she went to the mall. But before she went to the restaurant where Sejeong is, she went to a toy shop.

"Aigoo ~ this is cute!" Mina said while looking at the panda stuff toy.

She was about to get the stuff toy when someone attempt to grab the panda stuff toy also.

She looked at the one who tried to grab it and it's Daniel "Oh, Daniel?"

He smiled "You want that?"

She hesitated at first and because of her nervousness Mina said "Ah.. no. You can have it if you want to." And then she handled the stuff toy to Daniel.

He laughed "I asked you if you like it?"

She don't know what to say. Mina was shocked when Daniel grab her hand and the stuff toy. They went to the cashier and Daniel paid for the stuff toy.

"Here." Daniel said while giving her the paper bag wherein the panda stuff toy is in there. "You want it right?" He smiled at her and still, Daniel's holding her hand.

She was still stunned because of what Daniel did.

"Okay. I'll just hold this paper bag first." Daniel said and then they went out of the store.

Daniel's still holding her hand and they are walking together.

"I'm sorry for not replying to your text messages. I'm just finding a right time to ask you something."

Mina can feel her heartbeat beating so fast.

She was freakin' nervous.

"You know you're actually cute when you're nervous."

"I am not!"

"Yes you are." Daniel said while grinning.

Mina stayed quiet for a while.

"Mina?"

"Yes?"

"Can you be my girlfriend?"

She blushed and nodded right away.

"You're so cute!!!" Daniel said while pinching her cheeks.

---

Okay. I'll leave it all to you on what you'll think what will happen next. Haha. This is kinda short one but I hope you'll like it.

Btw, to the one who requested this Daniel x Mina fanfic, I will do another one since you recently commented the scenario you wanted. In the meantime I hope you like this.

Keep sending your requests.

-BYEpjulienne