Taeha x Taedong

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

Sunny Day
Taeha x Taedong

It's sunny.

One sunny day, Taedong decided to go to the park to chill and relax. Their final examination just ended and he thought today is the perfect timing for him to chill a little bit.

He's in college and being a college student is hard for him. He needs to balance his studies and also his trainings. But it's a good thing that his trainings is only three times a week which is Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Nevertheless of his trainings during weekends he still manage to review for his final examination.

So, right now that he's done with his final examination, he thought he deserve to chill a little bit before he go back in to training.

"I'm happy our final examination is now over. It's time to chill." He said while roaming around the park. Taedong was looking for a vending machine to buy some drink when suddenly he saw someone fainted.

He look around to see if there's someone people that could help her but he's the only one who was there at that moment.

It's just him and that girl who fainted.

He immediately run to the girl who fainted. He was nervous at first and he doesn't know what to do.

He breathe in. Breathe out. 

When he's quite okay he pulled out his phone from his pocket and called the ambulance. He doesn't like things like this to happen but since he also don't want the girl to die, he called the ambulance.

He's not a freakin' doctor but he remembered that he need to check one person's circulation (breathing, coughing or movement) if ever things like this happened. So he did.

He CPR the girl. He also loosen the belt of the girl because he remembered he need to do that also if things like this happened. He kept on doing the CPR but nothing has ever happened to the girl, she's not responding and still can't breathe.

But Taedong didn't loose hope. He continued the CPR movement to the girl and fortunately she begin to respond and starts to breathe. Luckily the ambulance is there and even though the girl has comeback to her senses, they still need to check her up.

He was about to leave when someone talked to him "Uh, sir. Please come with us." It's one of the medical assistant.

"But, I don't know her..." he said. 

"It's okay sir, just please come." the medical assistant said and told him to sit beside the stretcher. 

He doesn't know who the girl is so it's quite awkward for him to look at the girl after what happen because of what he did.

He closed his eyes and sighed "Can't believe this is happening" he whispered. He's not used to this kind of situation tho.

WHEN they're at the hospital the doctor immediately assisted the girl, he checked her breathing and something more to check if she is really okay. Taedong's just watching the doctor and waiting for the doctor on what he'll say.

"Luckily, you're fine. It's good that someone did the CPR," the doctor started and at some point he looked at Taedong  "I believe you're the one who did it, right?"

He was shocked when the doctor suddenly asked him that but since it's true he nodded and said "Well, yeah..."

"Good. Because if you didn't do it maybe something bad might happen to her." The doctor continued. After talking to them, he left them alone.

Awkward silence.

"Uhh. Thanks." The girl suddenly said.

"Welcome." Taedong replied "I think you're fine now tho. I will leave now..." he added but the girl stopped him.

"Uhh, wait. Is it okay if you'll walk me home?" Taedong don't know if he'll agree with her or not. "I'm sorry. I know we don't know each other but I'm afraid something bad might happen again to me and no one will be there to check if I'm fine... but since you're here. Is it okay?"

Taedong remained silent. Should he agree with her?

"Sure." Taedong said at some time and then assisted her from the stretcher.

They didn't pay something from the hospital since the girl is already fine when they arrived. Luckily, it's okay with the doctor that they didn't pay for the consultation he did with the girl.

Taedong and the girl are waiting for a taxi since the hospital is quite far from the girl's house.

"I'm Taeha by the way." said the girl and she stretcher her hand towards Taedong.

"Taedong." He said and then accepted Taeha's hand.

They're still waiting for a taxi so it's really awkward for them since they just introduced theirselves to each other and they don't know what to talk about.

It's really sunny on that day that's why Taedong use his umbrella to protect Taeha from the heat of the sun. Yes, it might be awkward for Taedong and Taeha but of course he want Taeha to be in a comfortable situation around him.

"Ohh, thanks Taedong. What a sweet gesture." Taeha said while smiling like an idiot when Taedong did that simple gesture.

Five minute has passed and they're happy because a taxi has arrived. Taeha told the driver their destination.

Taedong noticed from the start that Taeha might be his junior at their university because of her uniform, but he wants to confirm it. "I believe you're a junior in our university, am I right?" Taedong asked her.

"Yeah. I noticed your uniform from the hospital that's why I'm quite relieved that you're the one who saved me from my dying moment while ago." she said and quite laughed.

He also laughed a bit "Seriously I really thought you'll die. You're not breathing and it made me worry. But I'm glad you're fine." Taedong said.

"Thanks to you. If you didn't do the CPR thing, I think I'm in the emergency room right now." said Taeha feeling relieved that Taedong helped her.

"You're welcome." he said and then there's a silence again. They don't know what to talk about that's why they remained silent.

WHEN they arrived at their destination, they paid the taxi driver. Taedong's the one who paid for it since he don't want Taeha to spend her money on the lift.

Taedong and Taeha are waiting for the street light to be green so that they can walk across the street. Taeha's wearing her earphones and she's listening to a music when she thought the street lights turned green she walked across the pedestrian lane... but the street light is still in red.

Taedong immediately grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the road. She was about to get hit by a freakin' car. 

When Taeha realized what just happened she just hugged Taedong and kept on saying sorry and thank you over and over again.

"Aigoo ~ you're so clumsy..." Taedong said while patting Taeha's head. "Next time please be careful." he added.

•••

It's been 5 days since Taedong last saw Taeha. And what he did 5 days ago is really driving him crazy.

"Seriously, what's wrong with it? You did the CPR and saved her life. Don't be embarrassed with it, bro." Taehyun said. He's actually laughing at Taedong's drama.

"But I--Aigoo, I don't even know why I am acting like this." Taedong said again. He really can't forget the fact that he CPR-ed Taeha. He thinks he's going crazy because all that he can think about these past few days is Taeha.

"You probably like her or maybe you're interested in her," Taehyun blurted out. "Besides, our school is not that big so I'm sure you'll bumped into her at some time." 

"I'm not interested on her." He said straightly without hesitating. He doesn't even know if he'll believe himself because right now he's actually confused about his freakin' feelings.

"Whatever you say. But I don't believe you." Taehyun said while grinning "How can a man think about a girl if he's not interested in her?" he added and then tapped Taedong's shoulder. "You're interested in her."

"I'm not." Taedong said while rolling his eyes. "I'm going now, see you later!" he added because he doesn't like it when Taehyun's talking nonsense.

"Oh you're pissed again because I'm talking nonsense? Believe me, you liked her you just don't realized it now." He heard what Taehyun said but he choose not to answer what he just said.

RIGHT NOW, Taedong went to their school garden to chill. When it's his free time he likes to go there often because of the calming breeze. It's actually sunny on that day but he didn't mind it because he like it when it's sunny.

Taedong looked at the beautiful sky. It's so beautiful. He likes the clouds when it's sunny, for him it's just more beautiful than ever.

"Taedong??" He heard someone called out his name. He looked at the one who called him.

It's Taeha.

His eyes widen when he saw her. His heart kept on beating so fast. He know his heart beat is not normal at that rate because he feels like he's running a 400 Meter run when he really isn't.

"Taeha?" He said and smiled at her. She immediately walk closely at him.

"Yes! I thought you will not recognize me. How are you?" She said cheerfully. It's also Taeha's breaktime and actually it's her first time to go to the garden of their school in her free time because usually she's at their school library.

"I'm good. I should be the one asking if you're okay or not. Are you okay?" Taedong asked her. Right now they're sitting at a bench.

"I'm good...Much good than before." Taeha said while smiling. "It's actually the first time I went here at our school garden during break time, I didn't know that I'll find you here tho."

"Oh really? Well, I think it's fate."

Taeha rolled her eyes at smacked Taedong's arm "Aigoo ~ Yah."

"What?!" Taedong laughed "It's true. If not and then I think it's destiny." He said while laughing so hard.

Taeha's blushing at that very moment so she tried to cover up her face so that Taedong will not see her face glowing up because of what he just said. But it's too late since Taedong saw her face blushing.

"Look at you. You're blushing! I can't believe it." He said and he continuously laughed at her.

"Yah! I hate you." Taeha joked and she kept on hitting Taedong's arm.

At that very moment, Taedong know what he actually feel. He really likes her. That one day encounter he had with her is the most wonderful thing that ever happened in his life. He didn't know that he'll fall in love with her but he know it'll be worth it.

"Taeha." Taedong called her name when they stopped laughing at each other.

"Yeah?"

"What will you do if I told you that I like you?" Taedong said straight looking at Taeha's eyes. After he asked that, Taeha seems to be flustered by what he said.

"Yah. Are you being serious?" Taeha felt shy because she knew she already liked Taedong when she first saw him at the park. 

It's a sunny day. Taeha's happy because their finals is already over. She's happy because she can now relax and be happy because final examination is done already. Right after she take her last exam she immediately went to the nearest park of their school. Taeha really want to relax and she know going to the park can relax her.

But as she was walking she can feel her sight is getting dizzy. Her breathing is not normal but she still choose to walk more so that she can reach the beautiful part of the park.

She want water. She just want her feelings to be normal. Taeha can't breathe well. Why can't I breathe normally? She thought. Her heart is aching.

And then she saw a guy walking towards her. Taeha doesn't know why he's walking towards he but she know that the guy walking towards her is the one for her.

She can feel it by her heart that the guy who's walking toward her is the one that will make her happy.

"Yeah, I'm serious." Taedong said while looking at her... straight into her eyes.

"I will throw a party maybe? Because the guy that I like also likes me." Taeha is shocked when she said it. It's like she confessed her feelings to him!

Taedong smiled "I like you too, Taeha."

---

OMG SORRY. Please bear with me hahaha. I'm shipping Taedong x Taeha now. Omg. To the one who requested this idk if this satisfied you but I hope it did.

Send more of your requests and we'll try to do it all :)

-BYEpjulienne