Sohye x Woojin

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

Noona
Sohye x Woojin

Park Woojin is my fixed pick.

Yup. Ever since Sohye saw how great he was she started to cheer and support him. Whenever she have time to watch Produce 101 Season 2 he always anticipate for Woojin's dancing skills and also his rap skills also.

Now, it's the final episode of Produce 101 Season 2 and she was so happy to know that Woojin's part of the debuting group made by PD101 also; WANNA ONE.

Seeing the boys happy makes her wanna look back on the day she was called to be part of IOI. It's mixed feelings and she know that's what the boys are feeling at that moment.

After the airing of the show the IOI members are at the waiting room. The girls are teasing Sohye because the Wanna One boys just got arrived at the waiting room.

IOI girls know that Sohye's fixed pick is Woojin. Now that they're at one room they can't stop teasing Sohye.

"Sohye unnie, why can't you look at Woojin oppa? Aren't you happy that he's part of Wanna One?" said Somi. Well the maknae's teasing her so bad.

"Yeah, Sohye. Aren't you going to congratulate Woojin?" Chungha added.

Sohye's shy at that moment because all the attention is on her. She was so nervous and in the same time she know herself that she's blushing.

"Woojin, why are you there in the corner? Come here." said Daniel and he tried to pull Woojin closer to Sohye.

"Woojin hyung. Sohye sunbae-nim will congratulate you. Come on." Guanlin added.

The IOI girls is trying to push Sohye to Woojin's place and the Wanna One boys are also doing the same thing. Sohye's looking at Woojin and she know that Woojin's a bit shy because of what's happening right now. Well, she's also shy.

They seem to push them a lot that's why Sohye and Woojin is now an inch closer to themselves.

"Oh. I just remember, manager-nim is trying to call us." said Pinky to the other IOI members. Sohye was so flustered and confused because she didn't remember anything about their manager calling them.

The IOI girls agreed with Pinky and they all followed Pinky but when Sohye was about to follow them also the Wanna One boys blocked her way out of the waiting area.

"We got something to do also." Seongwoo said and one by one the Wanna One members tries to leave the room also.

Sohye and Woojin's confused and they don't know what to do at all. They don't really know what the boys and girls are trying to do but they're literally confused.

Many minutes have passed and they remained standing. Both of them are looking down and don't know what to say. Sohye can't say anything at all, it's feels so weird for her. She can't understand why she's so nervous and shy at that moment.

"Uhm." Sohye said that made Woojin looked at her.

"Hmm." said Woojin.

It's so awkward shall we say. They don't know what to say to each other. It's really weird. They both feel shy and nervous. Woojin's also nervous. He's always nervous around girls.

Sohye sighed. "Sohye, you can do this. Why are you so tensed? You're just going to congratulate your dongsaeng so what's the problem with that?" She just said that to herself.

Sohye sighed again gathering all the courage she have and then started talking "Congratulations, Woojin." she said while smiling "You really deserve it." and then Sohye patted Woojin's shoulder.

Woojin smiled and said "Thank you so much, Sohye sunbae-nim. It's really unexpected but I'm beyond happy."

"But like what I said you deserve it. You're a good rapper and dancer." Sohye praised Woojin's skills that made him blush and feel shy again.

"Thank you, sunbae-nim." said Woojin still feeling shy.

"Don't call me sunbae-nim...."

Woojin's confused by what Sohye said but he have question in mind that blurted out of his mouth "Is it okay if I'll call you... noona?" He felt very shy after asking it.

Sohye felt his cheeks, looks like she's blushing because of Woojin's cute question to her.

She nodded and said "Yes, you can call me noona."

Sohye is 4 months older than Woojjn that's why she preferred Woojin calling him noona rather than she calling Woojin oppa.

"Should I at least call him oppa for once?" Sohye ask herself and then she closed her eyes. "Don't be dreamy, Sohye"

At that moment Sohye felt dizzy. She don't know why but she feels like she was about to fall down...

"Noona?" Woojin called her "Are you okay?" and then he tried to look around to see if there's water because Sohye seems like she was about to passed out.

"Yeah, Woojin. I-I'm O---"

"Noona!" Woojin screamed in the top of his lungs and he was so nervous because of what happened to Sohye.

She passed out.

AFTER TWO HOURS Sohye woke up. The room is all white and it seems like she's at the hospital?! She also saw the Wanna One and IOI members inside the room.

Is she really in a hospital?!

She looked at her hand and saw something's injected on her right hand. It's a dextrose.

"How are you, noona?" It was Woojin. He seem so worried. Sohye can see that he's really worries at it's written all over his face.

When Woojin said the word noona the Wanna One and IOI members started to gossip about something. Aigoo, are they planning to tease me again?

"I'm okay.." Sohye uttered and tried to smile.

"You said earlier that you're okay but indeed you're not." Woojin said while pouting his lips.

Sohye chuckled "I'm really okay now."

"Is that so?" Woojin asked

"Yes."

Woojin just nodded.

"How are you, noona?" Guanlin suddenly asked Sohye. She just laughed because Guanlin's imitating Woojin.

Woojin looked so embarrassed that he covered his face.

"Noona..." the IOI members said while showing off their aegyos.

Now it's Sohye's turn to be embarrassed.

"Sohye, we bought something for you."  It's Daehwi and then he showed her the biscuits that they bought and he gave it to her "Well, actually Woojin hyung is the one who bought it."

"Thank you, Daehwi." said Sohye and then she looked at Woojin again "Woojin, you don't have to be shy. Thank you also."

The Wanna One and IOI members stayed for a couple of minutes and then after 30min they left but Woojin stayed.

"Noona..."

"Yeah?"

"The Doctor said you passed out because you didn't eat your lunch. Why didn't you eat something before going to the live show yesterday?" It's already 4am and they've been together since after the live show.

"I just thought I can handle it but apparently not..."

Woojin sighed "Hmm, noona. Just eat these biscuits first and I'll just prepare this noodles. Okay?" Sohye nodded and he went outside first to get some hot water for the noodles

It took 5 minutes before Woojin can come back at her room. They just ate the noodles and biscuits together and started to talk about something like their experience in Produce 101 and many more. They really want to get to know each other well.

T W O W E E K S A F T E R T H E L I V E S H O W

Sohye just woke up from sleeping when someone called her and it's Somi.

"Hmm what is it Somi?" Sohye asked while stretching because she just got out of her bed.

"Let's hangout, unnie." Somi said with her sweet voice.

"Ohh, aren't you busy?"

"I'm not, unnie. Let's go the the nearest cafe shop in your place." Somi said still with her sweet voice.

"Hmm okay. I'll go. What time do you want to go there?"

"11:00 am."

"That's 1 hour from now. Are you serious?" Sohye was shocked because she just got out from her bed, she still haven't take a bath and eat her breakfast.

"Yes unnie. Please be there okay?"

"Okay."

"I'm sure you'll be happy unnie."

Sohye's flustered with the last statement Somi said before she ended the call. What was she's talking about?

She sighed. Now Sohye's looking for an outfit that she'll wear and decided to just wear a casual outfit. A white shirt and short is fine for her.

Time check.

It's already 10:45am that's why Sohye rushed out and immediately went to the nearest cafe in her place. Actually it's her and Somi's usual place whenever they want to hangout.

While Sohye is walking she don't know why she's nervous again. "What's wrong with me these days?" she asked herself.

She've been like that ever since the final episode of Produce 101. All she know is just she support Woojin but after he take care of her when he got hospitalized for one day, there's something in her heart saying that she likes Woojin but her mind says no, she just support Woojin.

She sighed.

"What am I thinking?"

When she reached the cafe she immediately went in and look for Somi. She looked around but she can't see any signs of Somi. Where's that girl?

Sohye was about to call Somi when someone called her?

"Noona?"

She felt her heartbeat is beating faster than it's usual heartbeat. "What's wrong with me?" she thought again.

Sohye turn around and saw Woojin. He's alone and looks like he's waiting for someone also.

"Woojin." She uttered and went towards him. "You're alone?"

"Actually I'm waiting for Daehwi. He said 11:00am is our call time. He want to hangout with me since it's our free time. I don't know where he is."

Well that sounds so fishy.

Somi told her that 11am is their call time.

Daehwi told Woojin that 11am is their call time.

And the same cafe?

SAME CAFE?!

"I think Somi and Daehwi set us up." Sohye blurted out. Woojin looks so confused. "Somi called me this morning and wanted to hangout with me and it seems suspicious because I know she's busy right now and in your case Daehwi told you that he wanted to hangout with you. Isn't that a bit suspicious?"

Woojin smiled.

"Actually I love this set up."

Sohye was flustered and didn't know what to react and wanted to be sure of what she heard "Huh?"

"Nothing, noona. Let's just take our order."

"Okay." said Sohye. She's still curious of what Woojin said because she wanted to be sure of what he really meant.

AFTER FIFTEEN MINUTES they got their orders. Sohye ordered Vanilla milkshake and blueberry cheesecake while Woojin ordered Chocolate Chip milkshake and red velvet cheesecake.

"How are you now, noona?" Woojin asked Sohye before he eat his red velvet cake in front of him.

Sohye smiled and said "I'm fine already. You don't have to be worried, Woojin."

He nodded "Just want to make sure tho." and then he continue eating his cake.

AFTER they finished eating they decided to go the park and just chitchat about something. Of course to catch up on what's happening about their life.

"I bet you're busy." said Sohye when they arrived at the park.

She really love the atmosphere at the park. It's so calm and she love the breeze of the air.

"Kinda, noona. But I'm sure I'll get used to it." Woojin said while smiling and looking around the place. "What about you noona? What are you doing these days?"

"Nothing much actually. I'm more free now than before."

Woojin just nodded.

Sohye don't like it when they're not talking to each other because she can hear her heartbeat. It's freakin' beating fast than it's usual heartbeat.

"To be honest I'm happy that you're free today." Sohye blurted out.

These past few days Sohye kept on thinking about Woojin and didn't know the reason why she's constantly thinking about him. She sighed. But when she saw him earlier at the cafe she just confirmed it to herself... she likes Woojin.

Yeah she do.

Not because of his rapping and dancing skills but because of him being nice and a caring person.

Actually two weeks ago before she got out of the hospital Woojin got Sohye's kkt and instagram account. And that's when they started to constantly chatting each other on kakaotalk and on instagram. They talked to each other when they have time.

It's really one of the reason why Woojin become more confident around her now.

"I'm also happy." Woojin said.

Sohye was shocked because of what Woojin said. Did she heard it right? Woojin's also happy because that they're hanging out right now?

"Really?"

"Yes, noona. I'm always happy whenever I'm with you."

Sohye felt her cheeks is blushing "Yah. Stop it. You're making my heart flutter, dongsaeng."

"I like you, noona."

She stepped back because of it.

What the heck?

Is it real?

"Yah, dongsaeng. Don't say things like that."

Sohye is shocked. Literally her eyes widen so hard because of Woojin's words.

"But it's real, noona. I really do like you." Woojin said while smiling.

Sohye's blushing. She know herself really well. Even though she can't see herself right now she know that she is blushing.

"What about you, noona?"

"Huh?"

"Do you like me also?"

Sohye smiled.

Woojin looks so innocent at that moment that's why Sohye smiled.

"Yeah. I do like you, dongsaeng."

This time it's Woojin who is smiling.

Sohye's eyes widen with her words. What the heck? She was embarrassed.

"Noona, look at the birds it's so beautiful." suddenly Woojin said and she looked at the 'birds' that Woojin's talking about.

"Where?"

While she's still looking for the birds she felt that someone's lips touched her cheeks and then she looked at Woojin and now he's running away from her.

"Yah! Why did you kiss your noona?!" Sohye asked and now she's running towards Woojin.

"Because I like you noona!"

----

PROMT OF THE STORY:

ahxreumkwn 

>Sohye + Park Woojin 
Woojin is Sohye's fixed pick and after Produce 101 Season 2's last episode, Wanna One and IOI meets backstage and they meet. IOI teases Sohye and Wanna One also teases Woojin because they knew he was her pick and the two gets left behind at the waiting room. 
PS: You can decide what to do with the rest :) A happy ending please! Thank You :) I really ship the two.<

 

That's it. Omg. This story is soooo cheesy I'm so so sorry haha. I think I ship Sohye and Woojin now omg. I hope you guys like it. Yay.

-BYEpjulienne