Pt2 Jihoon x Somi

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

Jihoon x Somi Part 2

awesomebear

Somi x Jihoon

A rivalry between Somi's school: Hanlim and Jihoon's SOPA. And Jihoon is older.

 

 

I’m Sorry. 010-867-543

 

It’s been half an hour since Jihoon sent Somi home and since then she’s been staring on the receipt Jihoon left.

 

Is he really expecting me to text him? Is he expecting me to thank him through text? HELL NO! In your dreams Park Jihoon. Somi crumpled the receipt and throws it in the trash bin beside her bed.

 

She tried to lie on her stomach but failed as she winces in pain when her knees touch the mattress.

 

“Ouch… damn you Park Jihoon.” She blurted as she laid on her bed. She covered herself with her comforter and closed her eyes but she couldn’t sleep.

 

She grabbed her phone from her bedside table. She scanned through the messages but there’s nothing new. I should at least thank him right?

 

“Somi-ya, where’s your trashes? I’ll throw it outside now.” She heard a voice behind the closed door.

 

“Nae, Ahjumma, just a minute!” She replied, enough for the old lady to hear.

 

She picked the crumpled receipt paper from the bin before giving it to the old lady.

 

-

*beep* Jihoon almost jumped out of bed when his phone rang.

 

010-419-923

Thank you for the meds. J - Somi

 

Reading the text, he literally jumped out of his bed. Woah, I didn’t expect that she would message me for real! Unknowingly, he smiled while looking at the message.

 

To: 010-419-923

No problem, we’re now even right?

 

From: 010-419-923

Yeah, now we can cut the string. We’re totally strangers now.

 

To: 010-419-923

;)

We’re totally strangers now.

 

Jihoon sent the last reply before he turned off his phone and drifted to the dream land.

-

 

 

From: 010-867-543

Okay! Good Night stranger ;)

 

Goodnight stranger?! Oh God, why does it feel like I regret telling him that we’re now strangers? And damn that wink emoticon. Okay, stop thinking about him Somi and sleep.

 

-

*Ring* The bell rings Jihoon quickly packed his things as if someone’s rushing him.

 

“Woojin-ah, I can’t go with you today! Tell Daniel hyung that I can’t practice today, okay?” Jihoon said and quickly stormed out of the classroom.

 

“Yah! Park Jihoon! Yah! Aish, Daniel hyung will kill me at this rate.” Woojin said as he tried to stop Jihoon but failed.

-

 

*Ring* The bell indicates the dismissal in Hanlim. Jihoon heard it and he’s sure that in any time Somi would come out of the gate. He was right, just few minutes after the bell Somi come out of the gate with her friend but parted ways as they went on the opposite side.

 

Jihoon let Somi walk a little bit far from his place before he followed her. Yes, he literally looks like a stalker. He was following Somi sneakily until they reach a private area where there’s a prep class for college.

 

Prep class? She’s taking a prep class? Okay I got another ace! Somi entered the building and he followed her of course.

He thought Somi will have a private tutoring but she only went there to get books, exclusive books. He’s been following Somi the whole time but the latter seem to not notice him.

 

He keeps following Somi as she went out of the place with pile of books on her hands. It must be heavy. Jihoon thought.

 

Somi keeps walking and Jihoon keeps following her.

 

“MOVE!!!” Suddenly a boy with riding a bicycle teared the crowd with his fast speed.

 

“SOMI!” Jihoon rushed as he saw Somi fall on the ground.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked her as he ducked to see her face.

 

“Do I look okay? Why don’t you help me to stand?” Somi replied and rolled her eyes. What is he doing here?

 

“I don’t help strangers, sorry.” Jihoon joked and looked away putting both of his hands on his pants’ pocket.

 

“Then fine, get lost. Why did you even show up in the first place?” Somi said as she tried to stand up but she fails. Jihoon chuckles.

 

“Hahaha, just kidding, come on.” Jihoon said and offered his hands to Somi.

 

“Thanks--- oh the books!” She said as she quickly picked the books from the ground and dusted them one by one.

 

“Do you think your skin is a canvass?” Jihoon said with knitted eyebrows.

 

“Why?” Somi asked out of confusion.

 

“Why do you keep having scratches and wounds.” Jihoon said and pointed her scratched legs.

 

“Well, for your information. I got my first ever wound when you made me fall on the ground last week.” Somi said as she dusted herself and touches the scratches which made her wince.

 

“It’s an accident! Give me the books, I’ll carry it.” Jihoon said feeling a little guilty because of her statement.

 

“No thanks I can carry these on my own.” Somi replied and hugged the books.

 

“Hell no, this books are expensive and I can’t bare seeing it fall on the ground again. Be careful next time Missy.” Jihoon stated and grabbed the books from her.

 

“Is that for me or for the books?” Somi asked with a teasing smile.

 

“For you of course--- I mean… you know… girls shouldn’t have scratches on their skin… it’s a minus when it comes to the boys’ standards.” Jihoon said as he scratched his nape.

 

“Well, thanks for the concern for my skin.” Somi replied sarcastically.

 

“Did you use the antiseptics I bought?” Jihoon changed the topic as they walk together side by side.

 

“Okay, I don’t want to admit it but yeah I used it. Don’t get me wrong. I have no choice since there’s no antiseptics at home.” Somi said with many excuses. Jihoon chuckled on her cuteness while making excuses.

 

“Do you still have some left?” Jihoon asked.

 

“I don’t think I have enough to treat this new scratches. I’ll just ask the maid to buy.” Somi replied.

 

“Okay, anyway you’re not going to take a cab? You know your house is far from here.” Jihoon stated as he noticed that they’re just walking without any certain direction.

 

“I was going to take a cab but you’re here with me carrying my books so how can I?”

 

“What’s wrong with it? You can just tell me that you’re going to call a cab and I will gladly open the door for you. Unless, you want to walk with me.”

 

“Walk with you?! Hell no, you’re a bad luck. Don’t you realize I’m always getting hurt when I’m with you?”

 

“Whatever. Here’s your books. I’ll take a bus from here.”

 

“Bus? Is it fun to ride in a bus?”

 

“What?! Don’t tell me you haven’t---“

 

“Yes, I haven’t tried because my parents won’t let me. They say it’s dangerous.”

“What do you mean dangerous? Come on I’ve been taking a bus ever since I reached High School.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah---oh the bus is here! Let’s go!”

 

“Hey, hey wait! I can’t---“

 

“Chill! I got you okay!”

 

They quickly entered the bus using Jihoon’s card since Somi doesn’t have one. They sat on the middle part of the bus since Jihoon said it’s the best place to sit. Somi sat beside the window and Jihoon sat beside her.

 

“Why is the middle part is the best part of the bus?”

 

“It’s not shaky here not like the front and the back part. It’s so comfy to sit here.”

 

“Okay.” Somi shortly replied as she looked outside the window.

So this is how it feels like. It feels so new to me and it feels so good. I’ve watched a lot of bus scenes from dramas. The scenes where a couple is taking a bus together--- oops why am I thinking about couples. The hell, erase that Somi!

 

“Woaaah!” Somi blurted as the bus went passed by the han river.

 

“So this is how Han river looks at night!”

 

“Hey lower your voice. They might think that you’re from the province.”

 

“Oops sorry.”

 

“Where station is yours?”

 

“Station? I don’t know.”

 

“Okay let’s just get down at station 2 and I’ll walk you home.” Jihoon said, Somi didn’t reply anymore instead she just looked outside the window again.

 

The ride went longer than usual due to traffic. Jihoon and Somi we’re quiet the whole ride because Jihoon was busy texting Daniel making excuses while Somi is enjoying the view but sooner gets sleepy.

 

Jihoon is currently playing games on his phone until he felt his shoulders got heavier. He looked at it and it made him unknowingly smile. Somi is sleeping soundly on his shoulders.

 

They reached the station but Somi is still sleeping.

 

“Hey, wake up. We’re here.” Jihoon said and slightly tapped her rosy cheeks.

 

“Yah Jeon Somi. We’ll miss the station if you won’t wake up!” He said still tapping Somi’s cheeks but receive no response from the latter.

 

“Aish.” He cursed. He put all the books on his back pack and place his back pack on his front.

 

“Ahjussi- give me a second. We’re dropping of here too.” He told the bus driver.

 

“Faster student, I’ll be penalized if I didn’t catch the right time.”

 

“Nae.” He replied as he tried his best to carry Somi on his back.

 

“Thanks Ahjussi!” He said as he finally exited the bus with his back pack on his front and Somi on his back.

 

“What a sleepy head you are Jeon Somi. What a stranger.” He said and chuckled as he walks along the street tracing Somi’s house.

 

-

The next day, Somi woke up on her bed.

 

“Good Morning world!” She said as she opened her eyes welcoming the sunlight brought by the window.

 

“Good Morning Somi! Aw, my baby is already a lady.” The maid said as she picked up Somi’s dirty clothes from the basket.

 

“What do you mean Ahjumma?” Somi said while rubbing her eyes.

 

“Don’t you remember? A guy brought you home last night! He said he’s your friend and you fall asleep on the bus but he couldn’t wake you up so---“WHAT?! What happened?! Oh yes! Park Jihoon and I are together last night.

 

“Park Jihoon?! Oh God, so embarrassing.”

 

“He looks pitiful! He carried you on his back while he’s carrying your books on his front!” The maid said as she lightly hit Somi.

 

“Ah, why did I have this sleeping habit. Aish!” She said as she pulls her hair.

 

“Hahaha, just text him and say thank you. It will be good. I’ll prepare breakfast for you.” The maid said and pats her back.

 

She quickly stands up and hooked her phone from her bag.

 

From: 010-867-543

I won’t take a bus with you ever again!

 

“Ah! Jeon Somi so embarrassing! You’re not even close!”

 

To: 010-867-543

Sorry! Sorry! And thank you of course. Thank you so much!

 

From: 010-867-543

It’s okay. I can’t leave you in the bus anyway. You’re my responsibility since I’m the one who dragged you there.

 

To: 010-867-543

But still, you had to carry me. I’m so sorry again. How can I repay you?

 

From: 010-867-543

Simple, let’s be friends and let’s forget the unnecessary memories we had.

 

To: 010-867-543

Well then, WE’RE FRIENDS NOW!

 

From: 010-867-543

Wanna have some another bus ride later?

 

To: 010-867-543

Call! I promise I won’t sleep again. I prefer having a bus ride with you than taking a cab on my own. It’s so lonely you know.

 

From: 010-867-543

Haha, see you later! I’ll wait for you outside the gate.

 

To: 010-867-543

Call! J

 

From: 010-867-543

;)

 

Damn that wink emoticon. Somi though as she felt butterflies on her stomach.

 

-

“Park Jihoon, why are you smiling?”

 

“Huh? No Sir, uhm I just remembered something funny.”

 

“Okay, focus on the lesson now.”

 

I didn’t expect that she could make me smile like this.

 


 

An: CUT! HAHAHAHA OKAY SINCE I GOT ‘PART 2’ REQUEST FROM YOU GUYS I MADE ANOTHER PART! I KNOW THIS IS NOT AS GOOD AS THE FIRST PART BUT I HOPE YOU’LL APPRECIATE MY EFFORT. HUHU MY APOLOGY IF THIS DIDN’T MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

 

@Bteambaby.