PDX: Lee Jinhyuk x OC

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

Lee Jinhyuk x OC

Title: 4419 (inspired by Stray Kid’s 4419)

 

“Eomma, I’ll be leaving for school.” – Jinhyuk shouted from the door while wearing his shoes.

“Be careful on your way, do well on school Jinhyuk-ah!” – his Mom replied from the kitchen.

“Nae Eomma.” – he shouted once again before sprinting out of their apartment complex.

He went straight to the subway, he’s minutes early for the first board. He went inside to take a good seat. His family and classmates are all wondering on why he’s always early. He was never late for school.

Few minutes later, he got off the subway’s first station and quickly runs to the bus stop to catch the first bus to the nearest station to SOPA. He arrived early so there’s no many people in the shed, there’s only two of them. There is a girl sitting on the other side of the shed.

 

Jinhyuk chose the seat on the opposite side while waiting for the bus. He keeps distracting himself and tried to not to look at the girl but the girl is just so attractive. Her eyelashes are long as if she’s wearing false eyelashes but it’s all natural. Her cheeks are pinkish. She’s wearing a matte pink lipstick. Her skin is milky white. She’s cute. He thought. She’s now leaning her head on the post and yawning like a little kid.

 

Few minutes later, the bus arrived. Jinhyuk quickly runs to the bus and sat on his usual seat. He was about to shut his eyes but he saw that the girl is still in the waiting shed. Isn’t she going to ride this bus? He asked himself. He watched the girl and seems like she’s sleeping.

 

“The bus will board in 30 seconds” He heard and the girl is still not moving from the waiting shed.

 

He quickly runs and gets off the bus to wake up the girl.

 

“Student, we’ll go in seconds.”

 

“Just a moment, I’ll wake her up.” he told the driver.

 

“Excuse me? Are you getting on the bus?” He asked with a soft voice so that he won’t startle the girl. He taps her shoulder but still there’s no response.

 

“Excuse me, the bus is leaving.” he tried once again and this time the girl lifted her head and looks at Jinhyuk’s as if she saw a ghost.

 

“Who are you?! Why are you… Oh god! 4419 left!” The girl said suddenly runs to the sidewalk of the road but it’s too late, the bus already left.

 

“Oh no, the bus.” Jinhyuk muttered as he scratches his head.

 

“Look! The bus left!” The girl faced him and shouted at him while stomping her feet on the ground.

 

“Why are shouting at me? I was trying to wake you up.” Said Jinhyuk as he tries to calm himself.

 

“Why didn’t you wake me up sooner?” She whined once again which annoys Jinhyuk.

 

“Wow, you’re not even thankful that I have a good heart to wake you up? I mean look I missed bus and I am heading to SOPA which is 30 minutes far from here.” Jinhyuk rants. The girl was taken aback so she just bowed her head and looks on her feet.

 

“Sorry.” She said.

 

“It’s okay. Forget it, we just need to wait for the second bus now.” Jinhyuk replied and went back to his previous seat.

 

“Sorry for raising my voice. I didn’t mean it. I was just… tired and stressed I guess.” The girl broke the silence as she also went back to her seat and leans her head again on the post.

 

“Next time don’t sleep here or else you might not catch even the third bus.” Jinhyuk joked but the girl took it seriously.

 

“Yeah, I think you’re right.” She said and sighed.

 

“Where are you heading to by the way?” He asks, trying to open another topic.

 

“I’m also going to SOPA” The girl shortly replied.

 

“We go to the same school!”

 

“No, I’m not a student. I am working as a part timer in the convenience store outside SOPA.” The girl answered.

 

“Ah, I see.”

 

“Life is mean to me.”

 

“We all have our own destiny. You can sleep while waiting for the bus. I’ll wake you up.”

 

“Thank you and sorry again.”

 

“Stop saying sorry, you can tell me your name instead.”

 

“I’m Kwon Eunbin”

 

“Nice to meet you Eunbin-ssi, you can sleep I’ll wake you up later.”

 

“Thank you, uh, What’s your name?”

 

“Lee Jinhyuk.”

 

“Okay, nice to meet you too Lee Jinhyuk-ssi.”

 

After the short conversation and a little argument, Eunbin falls asleep once again and Jinhyuk cannot do anything but to watch her sleeping while waiting for the bus.

 

“This is the first time I missed that bus. 4419.” Jinhyuk said and sighed.

 


AN: There you go for a Jinhyuk x OC chapter. Honestly, this is not exactly what the song 4419 means. I only got the bus idea. For requests - please give me specific plot or genres you want. Thank you!

 

*THIS IS ALSO OPEN FOR THOSE TRAINEES WHO WASN'T ABLE TO BE IN THE FINAL LINE UP!