Jihoon x Somi

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

awesomebear

Somi x Jihoon

A rivalry between Somi's school: Hanlim and Jihoon's SOPA. And Jihoon is older.

 

AN: Jihoon is older. I’ll make him a year older.

 

“Ouch…aish! Look on what you’re walking at will you?!” A girl landed on her after bumping into someone. She stands and dusted herself.

 

“Aren’t you the one who’s not looking on your path?” She looked in front to see who’s the she bumped with. Oh God, I just bumped to an angel? She thought but later clear it out since she’s mad.

 

“Well sorry I was texting my mother and if you’re also looking on your path then we wouldn’t bump to each other.” She backfired and rolled her eyes.

 

“Let’s just both apologize with each other.” He replied casually while playing rubics cube.

 

“Fine, you first.” She said. It made him look at her.

 

“Why would I go first? You already shouted at me then you should be the one to go first.” He said.

 

“Wow! What a gentleman human being! Well then I apologize.” She said in sarcastic tone.

 

“I apologize too.” He replied and attempt to walk away.

 

“Yah! Park Jihoon have manners will you!” He stopped walking when he heard his name called by her. How did she know my name?

 

 

“How did you know my name?” He asked with knitted eyebrows.

 

“It is written on your uniform bro. Well, SOPA students aren’t so brainy at all.” She mocked him. Ow, that was embarrassing boy.

 

“Oh, Jeon Somi, Hanlim can’t even beat SOPA on yearly festivals. Why don’t you try beating us this time?” Jihoon could backfire.

 

“Well then let’s meet each other on yearly Academic Fair too. Why don’t you show me your Investigatory Project?” Somi added a fire.

 

“Call. I won’t go easy on you even if you’re this beautiful.” He winked and walked away.

 

Beautiful? Did he just call me beautiful? He looks prettier than me to be honest but no Somi, he’s rude and have no manners.

 

-

SOPA, JULY 2017

 

“Park Jihoon! YAH! YAH!”

Jihoon is currently sleeping in the practice room but suddenly his best friend Jinyoung bugged him.

 

“Ah wae?!” He annoyingly slammed his hands on the floor.

 

“YAH! You’re one of the representatives of the school this coming Performing Arts Festivals and yet you’re sleeping here! Boy! Treat me some nice food.” Jinyoung throws empty bottles on dumbfounded Jihoon.

 

One of the representatives? Then this means I’m going to compete with other Hanlim students? By any chance… Jeon Somi, I’ll meet her again? The thought made him smile. He quickly stands up and runs to the bulletin board to confirm if Jinyoung is telling the truth.

 

What: Performing Arts Festival 2017

When: August 08, 2017

Where: Hanlim Multi Arts School

Hosted by: Hanlim School’s Seniors

SOPA Participants:

Rap – Lee Taeyong

Vocal – Jung Yoon Oh, Kim Doyoung, Moon Taeil

Dance – Park Jihoon, Choi Yoojung, Kang Daniel

 

He found his name on the dance participants. He jumped out of joy.

 

“Yah! Bae Jinyoung! Let’s go I’ll treat you lunch!” He runs to Jinyoung and clings his arms around his neck.

 

 

-

At the same time in Hanlim

 

“Jeon Somi.” Somi suddenly jumped around the classroom as soon as her name has been called. She’s going to represent the school for the dance battle together with her friend Daehwi and Park Woojin.

 

Park Jihoon, I hope you don’t just mean it by words. I hope to see you and beat you!

 

It’s not a purely coincidence but the fate itself is making its way for the two of them.

 

D-DAY

 

SOPA participants entered the busy school of Hanlim. Walking to the auditorium they walk pass by a lot of different booths and food stalls. A lot of students are walking around and the school is literally crowded with students from different art schools in Seoul.

 

Walking with other participants, Jihoon noticed a familiar hair style and hair color. He plunges himself through the crowd of the students. His colleagues are calling him back but he ignored them. He continued following the latter but lost her in the middle of the crowd.

 

Aish! Is she really that girl? He asks himself and ruffles his hair out of annoyance. He sighed and just continue walking since he already lost s. He reached the unfamiliar place so he looked for s through the crowd. Looking at the crowd while walking he bumped into someone. That ‘someone’ dropped all the things she’s handling.

 

“Look at where you are walking will you!” A familiar voice echoed in the crowd. A girl with the familiar hair style and hair color is on her knees on the ground picking all her things.

 

“I was about to help you but now, I don’t want to help you anymore.” Jihoon came back on being a jerk. The girl looked up on him and he was right it’s Somi. He smirked and left the scene. No one is good enough to help Somi. She was left dumbfounded and it took her a long time to realize who was the one she bumped with.

 

I’ll surely take my revenge on you damn little boy!

-

“And our 2017 Dance Champion is… School of Performing Arts! Congratulations!” Jihoon, Daniel and Yoojung jumped out of joy. The master of the ceremony gave them their award and the contestants went to congratulate them after.

 

Jihoon waited for Somi to approach her.

 

“Congratulations.” Somi stated, showing no life and no sincerity.

“Wow I can feel the sincerity. Thank you! Jeon Somi-ssi.” Jihoon sarcastically stated gathering the attention from his co-members.

 

Somi just rolled her eyes and left with difficulties in walking. Jihoon noticed blood on her knees. He recalled the happenings. There’s no way she got wounded while dancing. She never had a contact with the floor.

 

The others are asking him why did he act that way but he just ignored them.

 

“Yah! Park Jihoon!” Daniel called him. He continues walking until he reached the spot where he bumped with Somi. A pang suddenly hits his heart. A pang which is literally a guilt. Unsure with the traces of blood along the rough cemented ground he runs to the building.

 

“Excuse me? Where’s the clinic?” He asks one of the students. After hearing the direction, he quickly run to the clinic.

 

Looking through the glass window of the clinic he can clearly see the nurse treating Somi’s wounded knees.

 

“Hyung, go now. I’ll go home on my own. Tell the teachers there’s emergency at home. Thanks!” – He texted Daniel but the truth is he’s just outside the waiting room waiting for Somi to come out.

 

He sat on one of the chairs outside the clinic. He doesn’t really care about someone at all. He doesn’t like wasting his time to someone he’s not close with but this time it’s different side of him. He doesn’t want anyone being hurt because of him. The guilt is eating up his wholeness now and he can’t wait for Somi. He peeked on the window again and saw the nurse applying bandage on Somi’s wound.

 

Few minutes later, the door opens. The nurse is guiding Somi.

 

“Change the bandage every 4 hours to avoid infection okay?” The nurse asked Somi.

“Okay! I got it. Thank you, nurse Park!”  Somi said and waved. She closed the door and leaned in.

 

“Damn you Park Jihoon. You little hoe. I’ll take my revenge.” She muttered while leaning on the door, clenching her fists.

 

“Can I pay for what I did now?” She got startled when Jihoon speaks. What an angelic face. Angelic face where the evil is in beneath.

 

“No thanks! I think you’re trying to kill me at this rate.”

 

“Why would I do that? Please, I’m not here to show-off. I’m not here to pull-off a fight but I’m here to pay for what I did. Can you walk properly?”

 

“Can’t you see?” Somi said and rolled her eyes.

 

“Okay that’s the thing. Now, can I pay for what I did?”

 

“Okay it’s not like I want you to help me but let’s just say I have no other choice. You’re the last resort so---“

 

“Just hop on, will you?”

 

“Fine… ouch be careful, will you?!”

 

“Sorry.”

 

Jihoon walked in silence. Somi is in silence because she felt awkward. She told Jihoon the way to her house but he went on the different way.

 

“Hey! You’re walking in the wrong way. You’re really dumb.”

 

“Just shut up okay? I know what I am doing.”

 

Somi stayed silent until their reach a drug store.

 

“Stay here.” Jihoon said as he left Somi on one of the chairs outside the store.

 

In less than three minutes he went out with plastic bags in his hands.

 

“Let’s go.” He hanged the plastic bags up to his elbow before he carried Somi again.

 

“You should have send me home first before running errands.”

 

“You’re so noisy.”

 

“Noisy?! I only said few sentences ever since we left the school. If I can just walk properly…”

 

After few minutes of silent walk, they reached the house. Jihoon almost cursed upon seeing the house.

 

“Yah! You should have said you’re this rich! You could just ask your drivers to pick you up.”

 

“Ha! Am I the one who insisted? Did I ask you to send me home? You’ve finally paid for it now drop me off and get lost.”

 

“Wow! Is that your way of saying thank you?”

 

“Yes, and please drop me off little hoe.” Jihoon gently drop her until her feet reached the ground.

 

“Here, take this.” Jihoon handed her the plastic bags from the drug store.

 

“This is for me? I can buy bandages you know.” Somi said as she peeked inside the plastic bags.

 

“Well if you don’t want it then throw them. It’s your choice.” Jihoon said quickly walks away.

 

“Yah! Don’t expect me to pay for this! You even put the receipt here!” Somi said as she pulls the piece of paper.

 

I’m Sorry. 010-867-543

 

Is he expecting me to text him?



I'll end this here. I'm still thinking about whether I make part two or nah.

-Bteambaby 

I'm so busy bcs of school T_T