Sejeong x Daniel

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

Cheer for you
Sejeong x Daniel

I like Sejeong.

That's what Daniel said when the staff of PD101 interviewed him. They asked him if there's a sunbae that he likes and he said it's Sejeong.

"Sejeong's voice is really good plus her dancing skills is also good. She's so talented" Daniel stated.

Now after the trainees heard what he said they can't stop teasing him to Sejeong. He's shy about it at first but now that the trainees knew about it he was afraid they will more when Sejeong will go to their set to be a MC or perhaps to just be an audience.

"I didn't know you like Sejeong." Seongwoo while eyeing him and smiling at him "Yieeee ~~"

Daniel rolled his eyes "Stop it. You kept on teasing me."

"Because..."

"Because what?" Daniel's irritated with Seongwoo at that moment because it's been 2 hours since their recording and he haven't stop teasing him.

"You two look cute together." said Seongwoo while acting cute and being so fluffy at him.

He rolled his eyes again "You're just teasing me. I know you, Seongwoo"

"I am not. You two suit together to be honest." Seongwoo said just like stating a fact and an opinion altogether "You're a good dancer, she's a good dancer. You're a good rapper, she's a good singer. She's talented, you're talented. So isn't it that you two really fits together?" he said while moving his eyebrows up and down.

"I don't know." Daniel sighed "Stop it. I don't want to assume okay. I just like Sejeong sunbae-nim."

Seongwoo rolled his eyes and said "Okay. Whatever you say Mr. Kang" and then he's constantly hitting Daniel's arm.

"Yah ~ I said stop..." Daniel said and he tried to runaway from Seongwoo's tactics that's why he runaway from him and went to the practice room.

He was running so fast that he didn't notice that someone's walking on the way to the practice room also that's why they bumped each other.

"Oh no... I'm really sorry..." said Daniel. He can't see the girl's face at first because her hair is all over her face but Daniel's heartbeat is beating so fast. He don't know why tho. Instead of reacting because of his irregular heartbeat he just helped the girl to stand up.

"Thank you. I'm alright." said the girl. Daniel was shocked when she saw the girl's face clearly.

Holy Moly!!! It's Sejeong.

Daniel's eyes widen when he saw Sejeong. He felt that his face is blushing. He literally felt like he was about to explode at the very moment because of his irregular heartbeat and he's very nervous! Plus he really think that his face is soooo red at that moment.

"Sejeong sunbae-nim..." he said shyly. He really don't know what to react.

Sejeong smiled a little bit "You looked so nervous Daniel. Don't be like that. You're going to the practice room also right? Come on, let's go in." Sejeong said while looking at Daniel but Daniel seems so dense because he's not moving at all as if he didn't heard what she just said.

"Daniel?" said Sejeong and she hold Daniel's palm first "Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" And then Sejeong hold Daniel's forehead "You seem so fine tho."

Daniel was shocked that he said "I AM OKAY" so loudly that cause Sejeong to be flustered.

"O-okay... so come on?" Sejeong said still looking at Daniel. He tried to calm down and then he nodded.

He's embarrassed. Who wouldn't be right? His ideal girl and crush is just beside him and he's acting crazy ever since she arrived.

"My god Daniel. You're so annoying don't be like this." He said to himself.

NOW that they're inside the practice room some of the trainees are also there including Woojin; not the big Woojin but the little Woojin and also Jisung.

"Oh my god, hyung! Sejeong sunbae-nim is here!!!" Woojin said to Daniel as soon as they entered the practice room. Sejeong chuckled when Woojin said it to Daniel. After that Woojin faced Sejeong said "Hello, sunbae-nim" and then he bowed. Sejeong just bowed and smiled at him.

"Hyung hyung hyung Sejeong sunbae-nim..." Woojin said again while holding Daniel arm. He's so excited like there's no tomorrow at all.

Daniel smiled at him "Yes maknae. It's really Sejeong sunbae-nim..."

"So, you're... fine?" Woojin asked still confused by Daniel's reaction.

"I am fine. Do I look like I am not fine?" Daniel said as soon as Woojin asked him. He said it so fast that made Sejeong laughed.

"Daniel, you're still nervous. Calm down a little bit." Sejeong said then she grabbed Daniel's arm and excused themselves to Woojin.

They're now at the left corner at the practice room. Sejeong's sitting at the sofa while Daniel's still standing up. "I want to see your dancing skills, Daniel. They told me to look through your dancing skills. Is it okay?"

"Uhmm yeah of course." Daniel said and then he set up the music that he'll dance to. It took him for awhile before he got to choose what music he's dance to. When Daniel chose a music he immediately danced through it. He was showing off all his dance skills and while he was dancing the other trainees at the room started to again.

"Oh my god. Look how Daniel hyung dance while Sejeong sunbae-nim is watching" one of the trainee said

"He's literally showing off his every dancing skills." said the other one

"Daniel, Sejeong sunbae-nim is watching you." said Seongwoo. That triggered him. He can't stop smiling again. He's blushing too!

"Yah, Kang Daniel stop blushing, just dance!" He said to himself but whatever he said to himself he just can't stop smiling and he felt his face heat up again.

After he dance, Sejeong stood up and clapped her hands "You're really good, Daniel. I can't wait for Hand On Me's performance tomorrow. I'll definitely cheer for you."

Daniel's eyes widen. Did he heard it right? Sejeong will be in the final episode of Produce 101 Season 2? He's not dreaming right? "Oh. Really? You're coming to the final episode of Produce 101 Season 2?" Daniel asked Sejeong.

Well, of course he want to sure of what he's thinking.

"Yes. I'll cheer for you." Sejeong said and smiled at Daniel.

When Sejeong said it, the trainees behind them start teasing them again.

And guess what? Seongwoo's the promoter. Aigoo.

"I don't know what to say..." Daniel said shyly while smiling "Thank you, Sejeong sunbae-nim." He said and then he bowed at her.

[D-DAY]

Everyone's nervous because of thinking what could possibly happen on the show on that night.

All of the 101 trainees are now in the studio well not on the stage but still at the dressing room. All of then are preparing for their look for the show.

For the last time, the 101 trainees are together again and they will perform Nayana on the stage later. Mixed emotions shall we say yes.

Wearing their PD101 uniform is literally tears of joy for them. Their journey is not easy and now they are close to the finish line. Even though the trainees on the top 20 is the only one that have a chance to debut, the remaining trainees are still supporting them.

"I'm nervous." said Daniel to himself but unfortunately Seongwok heard it and he started to tease Daniel again.

"Because of the results later or because Sejeong sunbae-nim will support you?" Seongwoo said while eyeing Daniel. He likes to tease Daniel because he likes it when Daniel's annoyed by him.

"Yah. Stop teasing me..." said Daniel while hitting Seongwoo's arm.

"But I want to. You're blushing whenever we're teasing you to Sejeong sunbae-nim."

"I am not."

"Yes you are!"

"I am not."

"Yes you are!"

"Okay." Daniel said while the other trainees are laughing because of his reaction.

L I V E S H O W

It's been hours already.

They already performed:

Nayana

Super Hot

Hands On Me

Always

It's now time to announced who'll be the top 11.

All of the top 20 trainees are nervous including him. All of them of course, even the trainees who's not in the top 20 is nervous. The IOI members and their trainees are also nervous.

The whole universe is sooo nervous.

AFTER a couple of minutes there are already 8 members who's confirmed to be members of WANNA ONE.

Daniel's super nervous. When he saw his face on the screen who's running for the 1st and 2nd place he felt somehow relieved. It's okay what place he'll be in as long as he'll debut...

"Kang Daniel"

He heard Boa called out his name. Oh my god? He's still shocked.

He's the center.

He's the 1st.

The trainees are happy with the result and he saw Sejeong cheering for him. She was so happy for him.

AFTER THE SHOW

Sejeong's just sitting along with the members of IOI when Daniel went towards her. She stood up and congratulated Daniel.

"You did it." She said while smiling. "You deserve to be the centre. I'm so proud of you." Sejeong can't stop smiling. She's just so happy because Daniel's part of WANNA ONE.

"Thank you so much, Sejeong sunbaenim."

"I'll cheer for you forever, Daniel." Sejeong said and she kissed Daniel's cheeks.

He blushed.
-

PROMPT OF THIS STORY:

-airaJiminie- 

>Sejeong X Daniel
Daniel said that his ideal type is sejeong. Then, sejeong come there to cheer daniel <

 

I really don't know why this is so cheesy hahaha I hope you like it sorry for the delay.

-BYEpjulienne