Seonho x Sohye

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

MoonstarXSolar : 

  • Sohye + Seonho. A love story between penguin and chicks. They are childhood friends slash (/) childhood lovers they promise to see other again after 5 yrs but Sohye already forget about him. When the produce 101 season 1 end he audition immediately for the season 2 and hoping they will see each other again and remember as well as do all the promises they make for each other.

     

 

"Ah it's so tiring." Said Seonho as he removed his shoes and entered the room. He went straight to his assigned bed.

"Seonho-ya! Change your clothes before sleeping. You'll get sick!" Guanlin said and tried pulling his feet down his double deck bed.

"Why did I even join this ty competition? Aish!" Seonho ruffled his hair and went to the bathroom.

"To catch up with your first love who already forgotten about you!" Guanlin loudly stated enough for him to hear in the bathroom. He heard it and everything flashes back on his mind.

"Shut up!" Seonho backfired. What Guanlin said made him remember his childhood.

 

The name is Sohye, she's Seonho's first friend, first bestfriend, his human diary, his one and only cure and his first love but looking in their state right now , She's is his first heartbreak too.

They met each other 10 years ago, 6 years old Seonho was helped by 8 years old Sohye when he got bullied on the street.

 

"Eomma" He cried as the bullies continue ripping his test papers and aiming to steal his bills.

"Yah! I said give me your money!" The biggest boy pushed him on the ground, he fell on his so he gripped on his wallet more. The other boy was able to find his report card on his bag. His eyes widened as the boy raises it up and attempts to rip it appart.

"Here, here! Here's the money give back my report card my parents needs to see my grades!" Seonho hands them his money and tried to grab his bag and report card but failed. The boys run, he tried to catch up but he tripped.

He curled in the street and hugged his wounded knees. He burried his face on his knees and cried.

"What a coward." He was shadowed by a tall girl but he cried more because he thought she's one of the bullies.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm not going to hurt you. Hey." The girl ducked to met his level. He heard a soft tone of a girl so he rises his head and saw a girl infront of him. He wiped his tears but it remained glistening. The girl was Sohye.

Starting that day, they became friends eventhough they're not in the same class they went to school together and went home together. Finishing the elementary grade, they also went to the same school in their middle grade. In their middle grade they were able to experience 'puppy love' Grade 8 Seonho fell inlove with Grade 10 Sohye, they confessed both of their feelings and dated at a very young age.

Seonho and Sohye was walking home, they passed by Seonho's house but he decided to walk Sohye right infront of her house.

"Noona." Seonho called her before she entered the gate.

"What? You should go home little boy. You're mom must be worried." Sohye said but Seonho didn't reply immediately, instead he holds both of her hands. Sohye was confused but at the same time blushed because of the little boy's action.

"First of all thank you for saving my bag and report card to those bullies years ago. At first I was jealous of you because a you were able to fought over those bullies and I a boy wasn't."

"What ...are... you... saying?" Sohye stated but stuttered on her words.

"Thank you for encouraging me everytime I lose hope on exams. Thank you for being there for me after I got scolded by my parents. Thank you for being part of my childhood. Now, we aren't kids anymore. We're considered teens and I think my feelings grow over the years. I know you know what I am pointing out. Sohye..." He didn't called her noona but called her on her real name. Sohye's heart beats so fast as the boy didn't let go of his hands as he said those words. She clearly know what he is pointing out but shy to said it by words.

"Sohye... I want you to look at me as Yoo Seonho not little boy you saved years ago. I want you to address me as a guy not a boy. I'm not asking for your response at this moment I am willing to wait." Seonho said, Sohye flashes a smile and lean over to kiss him on cheeks before hugging him.

After the confession, they started dating like other teens but they are educated enough to know their limits. They were a happy couple until Sohye's graduation came. After her graduation, Seonho came over to her house to congratulate her but the expected happy celebration was wrong.

"Seonho, can I talk to you for a minute?" Sohye's mom called him so he followed her to the garden.

"We're leaving this place, we're moving to the city. Sohye doesn't want to tell you this but you're like my son too I want to bid a proper goodbye to you. We're moving out of this place but we'll forever remember you. You'll forever in our hearts and forever part of our family." Sohye's mom said and hugged him. He hugged her back but she pulled away when she saw Sohye. She left Seonho dumbfounded and let Sohye approach him.

Sohye walks to him and hugged him but Seonho didn't return the hug so she pulled away and looked at Seonho with apologetic eyes.

"Sorry." She said.

"You should've told me so that we're able to spend our last days together. When are you leaving?" Seonho said trying to hide his disappointment.

"To-tomorrow." Sohye said and looks away. Seonho pulled her for a hug.

"Promise me, you'll never dump me. I will be forever in your heart and you won't find other guys until we meet again."

"I promise. Promise me that you will wait for me to comeback. Let's meet each other again." Sohye said and teared up.

"I promise." Seonho replied and wiped her tears using his thumb before pulling her for another hug.
 

After that their connection was cutted. He wasn't able to hear news about her. He wasn't able to contact her in every ways. They lost contact until PD101 Season 1 was aired. Sohye joined the competition and it's the first time Seonho saw her after two years of lost contact. 
 

[AN: I made it 2 YEARS because 5 years is too long and they're too young to fit 5 years. I hope it's fine with you!]

 

Sohye won in the competition and promoted. It became inspiration to Seonho to audition. He auditioned to cube entertainment and cube sent them to join PD101 Season 2. He is glad because everything is favoring him. He wanted to join the competition badly and without any words cube sends him in. That was the reason why he joined.



The next day, the PD announces that there will be guests from season 1. He anticipated a lot hoping that it's Sohye. 98 trainees gathered into circular hall to meet two girls from season 1 and to have a dance battle. The music starts playing and Seonho's heart starting to beat along the music, expecting that Sohye will be one of them.

 

"Hello!" Yoojung and Doyeon entered earning cheers from the boys. Seonho was disappointed and lost his excitement. He was acting happy like the other trainees but deep inside he is disappointed.

 

After the recording he went straight to their dorm not budging to spy over the two girls like the other trainees do. Guanlin saw him left but he just let him go since he knows what he feels.

 

Guanlin walks around because it's free time. He walks by the office and saw three girls talking to the PD through the glass window. It's Yoojung, Sohee and... Sohye.

He quickly sprints to the dorm and as the door flew open, he saw crying Seonho.

 

"YAH! Get up. Fix yourself faster!" Guanlin said and pulls Seonho by his feet.

"Damn! Not this time hyung." Seonho said and burried his head on his knees and cried.

"She's here." Guanlin said but Seonho ignored him.

"SOHYE'S HERE!" Guanlin shouted at his little bro, Seonho got up in a flash. He quickly went to the bathroom to look good. He came out and quickly run not bothering about Guanlin who was trying to tell him where she is.

As he entered the building, he quickly search for her. He went near the office and he was right. She's there, walking on the hallway with Yoojung and Sohee ahead her. Seonho quickly hide into the vocal room.




Sohye was walking until she reach the door of the vocal room. Seonho pulled her inside and quickly covers incase she shouts. Sohye was struggling so Seonho let go of her but quickly covers again.

 

"Don't shout, noona" The voice, Sohye was able to recognize it so she stayed still. Seonho let go of her and faced her.

"It's been awhile." Seonho greeted her. She didn't reply but instead stares at Seonho as if memorizing his features. They stared into each other's eyes but tears flows down from Sohye's eyes. Seonho's eyebrows are knitted, confused on why is she crying and why she wasn't able to talk. He stayed silent too because he felt awkward.

Sohye pulled him for a hug... a tight hug.

"I thought it was only a dream. I thought you only exist on my dreams. Everything is real, I remember you now." She said between her sobs.

"You forgot about me? H...how?" Seonho said because he felt hurt.

"It's a long story but I had an amnesia. I forgot about everything but I remember them now. I keep dreaming of you in two years, I thought it was just a dream but now that I saw you in person I realized everything was real. Little Boy."  Sohye replied and ruffles his hair.

"yah! I'm not that little boy anymore." Seonho said.

"But your eyes were glistening as I saw you. You cried. I know you well little boy." Sohye said and smiled.

"But Sohye--"

"Call me noona! Show some respect."

"No, we haven't broken up yet and we will not going to. Can we stay as Sohye and Seonho to each other?"

"We were not able to see each other for years tho. Should we start again, little boy?"

"No, let's just continue our in hiatus love story."

"But I forgot about you."

"You forgot about me there *points her head* but not there *points her heart.*"

"YAH! Where are you pointing at little boy? You're a ert now?"

"I'm pointing at your heart Kim Sohye!"

"Okay, I was joking and yeah this *points her heart* and that *points Seonho's heart* will never forget. I missed you Yoo Seonho." Sohye said and leans forward to kiss Seonho on his cheeks.

"I missed you too, Kim Sohye."  He replied and hugged her tightly as if she would run away from him.




 

 Bteambaby is back! I'm sorry I wasn't able to update for so long. Sorry. MoonstarXSolar I hope you'll like this! Sorry for if this didn't satisfy you. I'll do my best in the future. WE WILL OPEN FOR REQUESTS SOON AFTER WE FINISHED THE PENDING REQUESTS.