Somi x Guanlin

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

SOMI X GUANLIN

LOTTE WORLD

 

One day, Cube entertainment’s trainees went to amusement park to unwind. Seonho and Guanlin decided to go together since they are the only trainees who are free. While on the elevator they are talking about the rides they will try. As they reached the 5th floor of the building, Jeon Soyeon entered the elevator.

 

“Oh! Where are you two going?” She asked the two as she entered.

 

“We’re free today so we decided to go to Lotte world. Would you like to join us sunbae?

 

“Oh! Right timing I am about to go there too. I’m going to meet a friend. Let’s go together.” She said and offered. The two agreed so they all went to the subway.

 

_

After taking a subway and a short walk they reached the place. Soyeon excused herself to find her friend.

 

“Let’s go back to the dorm together too, let’s just call each other.” Soyeon said.

 

“Yes, Sunbae!” The two said in chorus before parting ways with Soyeon.

 

Guanlin and Seonho first went to little rides which are not too high and thrilling. After trying those non-thrilling rides they decided to go to the food court. There, they find Soyeon with her friend. As they walk closer Guanlin’s heart starts to beat fast. He saw her long-time crush Jeon Somi seating together with Jeon Soyeon.

 

“Noona!” Seonho greeted as they arrived at the table. Guanlin was speechless, he was so fascinated. He can’t believe that he can meet his crush in this place. He even mentioned her twice in the PD101 show and now they met.

 

“Oh! Hoobaes. Are you going to eat? Join us.” Soyeon offered and Seonho agreed without any hesitations.

 

The two went to the pizza shop to order their foods.

“Yah, let’s just sit there.” Guanlin told Seonho and points the table for two far from the girls.

 

“Ey, let’s just sit with them okay. I’m doing this for you.” Seonho said teasing Guanlin. Guanlin has nothing to do but to follow him so he just ordered his foods and went back to the table.

 

“Hoobaes, I know you already know her.” Soyeon said as she points out Somi.

 

“Hello guys! It’s nice to meet you two.” Somi greeted them

 

“Oh Hi Sunbaenim, it’s our pleasure to meet you. Guanlin is a fan!” Seonho excitedly stated making Guanlin’s eyes widen. Seonho elbowed him, asking him to speak.

 

“O..oh..Yes..I..I’m a fan.” Guanlin shyly stated making Somi chuckle.

 

“I’m glad to meet a fan. Thank you for supporting me. I hope you’ll stay on your spot on PD101.” Somi said and offers a handshake. Guanlin hesitated at first but it will be too rude to decline it so he accepted it. He holds her hand for a handshake. Electricity suddenly bolts into him. So this is the feeling when you met your idol. She’s so beautiful.

 

“How about let’s go around together?” Soyeon suggests, obviously she’s teasing Guanlin too. Somi and Seonho immediately agreed now they’re eyeing Guanlin.

 

“O-okay! It will be fun!” Guanlin also agreed because he honestly wants to be with Somi like who wouldn’t like it?

 

_

They went to a non-thrilling ride but you can get wet. Unfortunately, the three of them got wet except Guanlin who’s just laughing as hard as he can see Seonho like a soaked chick. He looks at Soyeon too and he noticed that she’s fine since her clothes are thick but Somi has a thin clothes and it somehow shows the outline of her under garments because it’s wet. Guanlin took off his jacket and let Somi wear it.

 

“Here you might catch cold.” Guanlin said as he himself put his jacket on Somi.

 

“Oh thank you!” Somi thanked him as she zips up the jacket on her.

 

Soyeon and Seonho just gave a teasing smile to Guanlin and he ignored them.

 

“Hey hey! Our lotte world experience is not perfect if we’ll not try Gyro Swing!” Soyeon exclaimed making Somi’s eyes widen. She really doesn’t want to try that ride but it will be embarrassing if she declined them. She has a fan watching her.

 

“GYRO SWING! LET’S GO!” They all cheered except Somi who’s obviously scared. She was left at the back of the three. Guanlin take a look at her and he noticed her expression.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked her.

 

“Yes I am fine. Let’s go!” She said and walks ahead of him. Guanlin can feel that something’s not okay but he just followed her.

 

They went to the said attraction and then line themselves. They waited almost 30 minutes in the line. Guanlin is keeping a glance on Somi who’s standing between Seonho and Soyeon. She looks uneasy and only Guanlin can notice it.

 

“Stop staring at her, you’re too obvious.” Seonho commented as he elbowed Guanlin who’s looking at Somi.

 

“She looks uneasy; I think she doesn’t want to go on that ride.” Guanlin replied.

 

“She’s fine; if she doesn’t want then she shouldn’t be here with us and waited for so long.” Seonho said as he walks since the line moves. They’re now on the first lane and their turn will be after the current batch.

 

“Should I back out? No you’ll embarrass yourself.” Somi said in her thoughts.

 

“Should I tell them all to back out? I don’t think Somi can take this kind of ride.”

 

At the end, both of them have nothing to do since it’s already their turn and they need to go on their seats. Somi immediately sits on an empty seat. As soon as Guanlin noticed an empty seat beside Somi, he rushed to the empty seat and occupied it. Seonho and Soyeon send him a teasing smile once again and he replied with a glare. I’m worried about this girl okay!

 

It was really a thrilling ride, even Guanlin and Seonho shouted their lungs out. Guanlin wasn’t able to give attention to Somi because he was thrilled by the ride too. The swinging is getting slow as a sign that it will stop soon. Somi wasn’t able to shout the whole time. She grips on the harness tightly as if her life defends on it. Her eyes were closed the whole ride. She can’t open her eyes. Her heart is pounding so hard. Now the ride has stopped and the people are already going as they walk weakly but Somi was left on her seat, her eyes are still closed. Seonho and Soyeon didn’t notice since their seat is far from her seat. Guanlin was about to walk away but he noticed Somi is still there, shaking in fear.

 

“Hey, it’s done. You can move now. Open your eyes.” Guanlin said in a soft tone as he stared at Somi’s face with tears. Somi slowly opened her eyes and she saw Guanlin staring at her so close. She tried to stand up but she falls since her knees are still trembling luckily Guanlin was there to catch her.

 

“If you can’ walk I can carry you.” Guanlin said, offering a piggy-back ride to Somi. She hesitated at first because they’re both known as PD101 contestant and Guanlin is so famous these days. She doesn’t want to ruin his career but she have no choice but to accept his offer since she can’t actually walk.

 

“What happened here?” Seonho asked.

 

“Omo! Somi are you okay?” Soyeon followed.

 

“Yes I’m fine; my knees are still trembling so I can’t walk.” Somi replied. I hope my knees would get strong soon so that I can get off here and just walk. I’m scared of his fans.

 

“You should have told us that you can’t take that ride!” Soyeon told her worriedly.

 

“So when we’re going to go next? Soyeon noona let me borrow you cap please.” Guanlin asked. I must be worried about my fans but it feels so good to carry your crush on your back. Soyeon hands her cap to him since she can understand why he needed it. Guanlin covered himself with a cap and a mask while Somi covered herself with Guanlin’s jacket and a facemask too.

 

They decided to go on the theater to calm Somi’s knees. Peterpan musical is showing right now. Guanlin and Somi entered first since Soyeon and Seonho went to buy snacks.

 

“Thank you. I hope it will not affect your career. I hope none of our fans saw us.” Somi said as Guanlin put her down to sit.

 

“It’s okay. Who wouldn’t like to give a piggy back ride to their idol?” Guanlin said and chuckled making Somi blush, good thing it’s dark.

 

Soon, the two also entered with foods in their hands. They watched the show in silence. After the show they decided to go home since it’s getting late.

 

“Let’s go to the souvenir shop before we go.” Somi suggested. She’s now okay, she can walk already.

 

The others agreed so they went to the shop near the gate. They entered the shop and looks for a souvenir separately. Guanlin went to the animal inspired hats. He picked the koala hat and went to the counter. The others also bought their souvenirs. They walked to the gate and exited the park. Somi will part ways to them because she’s from the opposite direction.

 

“Thanks for today Soyeon Unnie, Guanlin and Seonho. I had fun!” Somi said as they waited until the lights turn red so that they can cross the street.

 

“We had fun too sunbae. I hope this is not the last.” Seonho replied.

 

"I had fun sunbae, anyway before you go I want to give you this." Guanlin said and gives the paper bag to Somi.

 

"What is this?" Somi said as she opened the paper bag.

 

"Just a simple gift from a fan." Guanlin said as he flashes a smile.

 

"Koala? Why do I look like a Koala earlier?" Somi said making the others laugh.

 

"No..no, it's just the hat is so cute and I think it fits you. Try it." Guanlin defended. Somi wears the hat and she's really cute. The hat fits her perfectly.

 

"Oh! It fits you perfectly Somi." Soyeon commented. Somi grabs her phone and looked at herself through the front camera.

 

"Oh! I like it. Hey Guanlin let's take a picture." Somi said as she positioned her phone where Guanlin can be captured.

 

*click* "Thanks guys! I really had fun." Somi said as she put the cellphone back on her bag.

The light turns red and they're now ready to cross the street. Soyeon and Seonho walks first and followed by Somi and Guanlin at the back. While walking Guanlin noticed that Somi is looking for something on her bag. She's looking for her pen and a paper. She can't find a paper so she teared up a little portion of the paper bag and wrote her number in. They crossed the street and Somi called a cab. A cab stops infront of her but before she enter, she called Guanlin.

 

"Guanlin!" Somi called him and hands him the piece of paper with her phone number written before running back to the cab. She waved before she finally get it.

 

Guanlin was left dumbfounded. He really can't explain his feelings right now. He just had a quality time with her crush and now she gave her number to him. Soyeon and Seonho just watched him stare at the phone number. This is her phone number right? She's on her right mind right? Am I dreaming?

 

"Yah! Let's go! Stop staring." Soyeon pulls him and just shake her head. He must be so fascinated.

 

As they reached their dorm, their things are already packed and their manager is waiting for them. They need to go back to PD101's camp tonight since they will have to shoot tomorrow morning. Guanlin needs to go back to Boy In luv's quarter. They didn't change their clothes anymore, they went straight to the car. As they reached the quarters only few of the trainees are there. Guanlin can't find his groupmates either so he went straight to their room. He's the only one there. He went to his bed and laid down. He remembered the phone number of Somi. He quickly checks his pocket and it's still there. He grabs his phone and typed her number. His phone suddenly rings and a familiar phone number pops up on the screen and he checked it, it's the same number on the paper. His eyes widened and quickly opened the message.

 

Hey, I forgot to return your jacket. I'll wash it first before returning it to you. Thanks for the jacket and for the ride earlier. Anyway, I got your number from Soyeon Unnie. - Somi

 

He smiled and typed his reply message.

 

It's fine. I had a great time. I hope we can go there again soon. - Guanlin

 

Of course! If you won on the program I'll treat you there. - Somi

 

You're really kind as a sunbae. Then, I'll work hard to be on the final line up so that I can go there again with you. - Guanlin

 

With me? How about the others? - Somi

 

Forget about them. Let's go there together, just the two of us if I won okay? - Guanlin

 

Call! - Somi

 

Call! Anyway, change your clothes immediately you might catch cold. - Guanlin

 

Oh my fanboy is really caring. I haven't arrived yet since it's traffic but I asked the driver to turn off the air-con. - Somi

 

Good, I'm glad that I can actually talk to you casually like this. I hope we can do this in person too. - Guanlin

 

Of course we can! - Somi

 

They talked about a lot of things including their interests. They texted each other until Somi reached home. They stopped texting for now since Somi is already home. Guanlin locked his phone and hugged a pillow, his lips almost reached his ears because of his wide smile his face is in a tint of red too. He was squealing like a realy fanboy. Dongho entered the room and noticed Guanlin.

 

"Yah, have you gone mad? Are you crazy?" Dongho asked making Guanlin startled.

 

"Huh...oh hyung! You're here. Hello!" Guanlin greeted without removing the wide smile on his face.

 

Dongho didn't bother to ask more but he just laid on his bed since he's so tired too.

 

_

Few weeks had passed Guanlin and Somi are still in contact with each other. The jacket is still on Somi's hands since they both doesn't have a time to meet each other but today is the day. Today is the day, Produce 101's finals. Somi attended and she choose to stay at the backstage and just watch the final annoucement there. Rank number 10 has been called and it's Joo Haknyeon (AN: I'll base it on the latest official ranking) They take a commercial break first before announcing the rank 9. Jonghyun and Guanlin's face shown on the screen and one of them will be number 9. It's not a high rank but Guanlin is praying that it's him to be safe. Somi is thinking the same since she can't take the intensity anymore. She stand up and clasp her hands while her eyes were glued on the screen.

 

"Hey, he will win don't worry." Soyeon said but Somi just ignored everyone around her. PD101 Season 2 finalists are all there.

 

"LAI GUANLIN Trainee." BoA announces making Somi jump in her place.

 

"LOTTE WORLD!!!" She shouted didn't realized what she just shout and it makes her Unnie's curious.

__

Lotte World

 

"Don't we look like ninjas?" Guanlin said as they stand infront of a huge mirror they saw while strolling around the park.

 

"It's better than being caught. You can't get caught. You haven't even have your debut stage." Somi replied and chuckled.

 

They are both wearing a hoodie, a face mask and a specs. After the final episode the TOP11 became busy preparing for their debut stage and today is their only day-off since they need to focus again starting tomorrow. 

 

The two went to the small rides first since the line is not that long there. They tried almost three rides in an instant. They took a break and went to the foodcourt instead.

 

"What do you want to eat?" Guanlin asked Somi.

 

"I want pasta." Somi replied. Guanlin went to the counter and ordered a whole thin pizza and two portion of seafood pasta.

 

They eat the pasta in silence and saved the pizza for the last.

 

"I can't eat the pizza anymore." Somi said raise up her bowed head. Guanlin noticed something on Somi's lip corner.

 

He grabs a tissue and wipes the sauce on her lips making her eyes widened and face turned a tint of pink.

 

"Thank you." Somi said as she continue eating her pasta to hide her reddish face. Guanlin noticed and he just chuckled.

 

They are now sitting on the bench since they need to rest first, suddenly 

 

"Guanlin, where are you? They're calling us for an urgent meeting later at 7PM, make sure you'll come back early." - Jonghyun hyung

 

He looks at the time and it's already 5PM. If we go there right now and it will be our turn at 5:30 , it will be okay right? He asked himself calculating the remaining time. He showed the text message to Somi and quickly pulls her.

 

"Yah! Where are we going?" She asked but he just flashes a smile.

 

They run until they reached the Gyro Swing. Somi's eyes widened, half of her doesn't want to go but her another half wants to go since she's with Guanlin. She feels that she's safe when he's around.

 

"Hey, I can't take this ride." Somi said, Guanlin just hold her hand tightly , without their awareness they're still holding each other's hand.

 

"Face you fears. You're with me so you're safe." Guanlin said with assuring smile.

 

As they turn came, they sit beside each other. Somi's hands are shaking so Guanlin holds it tightly. The ride starts to move, Somi closed her eyes as the ride starts to swing fastly. 

 

She won't hear it if I shout right?  Guanlin thought.

 

"LET'S DATE JEON SOMI!!!" He shouted using English along the shouts of the people.

 

Somi heard it, she opens her eyes but closed it again. Date? He's asking me to date him?

 

"LET'S DATE LAI GUANLIN!" She shouted back in English too.

 

They both heard each other but right now they're praying that no one heard them nor understand their words. The ride ended again and it's like a de javu. Guanlin carried Somi on his back.

 

"So when will be our first date/So when will be our first date?" They said in chorus. They just chuckled.

 

"Today" Guanlin said.

 

"Okay!" Somi replied as she kissed his cheeks.

 

end.

_______________________

AN: This request have no prompt and it's actually hard to make a oneshot by ourselves. I hope you'll like it. I really don't know what to do since you didn't send a promt but I still made it right? If this not satisfy you, you can send another request but make sure with complete details we needed. Thank you! @Periwinkle_18 Periwinkle_18