Minhyun x Nayoung

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

peepbo

 

MinHyunxNaYoung

In June16th MinHyun become the only one who debuts in NU'EST.After taking camera,nayoung gave him warm support at the backstage.

 

 

“9th Rank trainee… Pledis…” BoA, four Pledis boys became nervous especially Minhyun because he thinks Jonghyun is the only one can survive. If Jonghyun’s name will be called then it’s over.

 

“Hwang Minhyun Trainee!” BoA called out his name. He was shocked at first and then suddenly became happy but later felt bad for the other three.

 

He already won but his heart can’t stay at peace. It’s still pounding so hard, he’s nervous for Jonghyun. They all expect that Jonghyun will be part of the lineup but it’s already TOP 3 and his name wasn’t called yet.

 

Minhyun felt his heart is becoming heavy throughout the time. Daniel and Jihoon was already called and now only the top 11 remains.

 

“and the rank 11 trainee is… Ha Sungwoon trainee!” – Minhyun’s heart so as his tears drop at the same time BoA announces the winner.

 

He feels like he doesn’t deserve the spot and Jonghyun could have win instead of him. The final announcement was done and now all the trainees went to the center stage to congratulate each other. Tears rushing down from his face and nothing can stop it. It flows even more when Jonghyun congratulated him and hugged him.

 

“You should be the one who won not me. You’re the one who deserves it.” He said as he sobs on his leader’s shoulder.

 

“No, all of us deserves to win.” Jonghyun replied.

 

After the broadcast, the trainees went backstage to meet their family members and to finally wrap up the program. The winners are jumping out of joy but Minhyun is an exemption. He’s still crying until now.

 

I.O.I members are also there and they went to backstage to congratulate the winners. Each member congratulated each member. I.O.I girls didn’t notice Minhyun because he is sitting in the corner of the room, crying.

 

Nayoung is looking for a certain person and she saw him in the corner of the room. She walks towards him and sat at the arm rest of the sofa.

 

“Oppa. Congratulations!” Nayoung said as she rubbed his label mate’s back.


“T…thank you.” Minhyun replied as he lifted his head to face her.

 

“Aish, stop crying please. You’ve been crying for an hour already.”

 

“I can’t help it okay. Yes, I won but I still feel bad for the other three.”

 

“Don’t feel bad. This is a competition of individuals not NUEST as whole. Jonghyun oppa doesn’t like seeing s cry.”

 

“Jonghyun…” He muttered his name and starts crying again.

 

“Jonghyun oppa can take this, okay. He has the strongest mentality out of all people I know. Don’t cry just because you’re guilty but cry because you’re happy. Everyone in the competition deserves to win and you’re the only one won out of NUEST so you should work hard to promote NUEST. You should be strong for NUEST. You must have a strong mentality to work properly under Wanna one and when the contract ended you’ll come back to NUEST and you guys will perform again as whole with more fans and more appreciation from the public.” Nayoung said as she wipes his tears with her handkerchief.

 

“Thank you. Nayoungie” Minhyun hugged her and rested his head on her shoulders. Nayoung rubbed his back in return.

 

“Aish, sunbaenim is the one who supposed to take care of their hoobae.”

 

“Aren’t you my Produce 101 sunbae?” Minhyun.

 

“Yeah but you’re my label sunbae for five years but Oppa just remember that I am always here to support you no matter what happen okay. After your promotion with Wanna One let’s set a rooftop dinner for both of our groups!” Nayoung replied and chuckled.

 

“Good idea! Talk to Jonghyun hyung and wait for me to comeback. It’s like I’m going to a military service.” He replied and smiled. Finally, he smiled. Nayoung thought.

 

Minhyun felt so lucky because Nayoung was there to comfort him. Nayoung’s words make his soul brighten after an hour of guilt and tears. Yeah, it may sound funny but a hoobae just comforted her sunbae.


 

AN: Okay this is the shortest one I made since I can’t make this longer because the prompt is very simple and short. I hope you’ll like this peepbo

-Bteambaby