Minhyun x Sejeong

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections
 Agyusshi
Sejeong x Minhyun
 
Minhyun don't know how to handle Sejeong's dark side which is very clingy to others. And please make Sejeong a possesive one to Minhyun hehe
 
 
Dinner time in Wannaone's dorm, Minhyun arrived together with his girlfriend Sejeong. Once Sejeong saw Jihoon sitting on the sofa, she runs to him an pinches his cheeks.
 
"Jihoonie's so cute!" Sejeong said and pinches his cheeks. He's getting annoyed already since Sejeong is being clingy to him. He eyed his Minhyun hyung, pleading his hyung to get Sejeong off him.
 
"Sejeongie, let's eat first. Your manager will catch you later at 8. I won't let you go home with empty stomach." Minhyun said as he offfers his hand to Sejeong. She took it and they walk hand in hand to the kitchen where Seongwoo and Daniel are cooking.
 
"Omo! God Daniel! Seongwoo Oppa!" Sejeong exclaimed as she saw them. She walks towards them and shove Seongwoo a little so that she can stand between them. She clings into the boys' arms.
 
"Sejeongie, I'm glad that you came." Daniel commented, Sejeong did not respond because she's busy sniffing the food on the pan.
 
Meanwhile, Minhyun sat on the chair and proped his elbows on the table supporting his face as he watched his girlfriend being clingy to everybody. Seongwoo managed to look at him and mouthed him to get his girlfriend off them. Minhyun sighed as he walks towards them.
 
He backhugged his girlfriend and pulled her away from the two.
 
"They can't cook properly because of you. The foods aren't ready yet, let's just go to the living room again okay?" They walked to the living room and sat on the floor since maknaes are occupying the sofa.
 
Minhyun lied on the floor and rest his head on Sejeong's lap. She automatically brush his hair with her hands.
 
"Oppa? Aren't you tired? You played with Nuest oppas a lot today. Take a nap, I'll wake you up when foods ready okay?" She said and kissed his forhead.
 
"Just to remind both of you, we're still minors." Woojin spoke up and rolled his eyes on Sejeong. Minhyun just chuckled but Sejeong throws a pillow on Woojin.
 
"Why so rude? You little kid! We're still older that you!"
 
"Ah noona!"
 
It took Daniel and Ong 30 mins to cook foods for 11 monsters and 1 princess. After finishing the set up, Daniel called everyone.
 
"Food's ready!"
 
They all gathered in the Kitchen and gladly their kitchen is huge enough for 12 people. The boys are silently eating but Sejeong is being playful again. She stole meat from Daehwi's bowl and told him that it was Jinyoung who's sitting on his other side. The two starts bickering over a piece of meat.
 
After eating, they all gathered again in the living room to watch a movie. Sejeong is sitting between Guanlin and Minhyun. She was focused on the movie but Guanlin caught her attention.
 
"Oh! Guanlin's so good at playing!" She commented as she peeked on Guanlin's phone. She moved closer to Guanlin and rested her head on his shoulder which Minhyun once again noticed. My girlfriend's really clingy to others. It's good that it's only my co-members. He thought and sighed before focusing on the movie again.
 
*beep* beep*
Minhyun received a text message from Sejeong's manager telling him to bring Sejeong down and he's waiting at the back exit of the building.
 
"Sejeongie, your manager's here. Let's go."
 
"Aw, I'm still playing with Guanlin. Goodbye everyone! See you again soon!"
 
"Goodbye!"
 
Minhyun intertwined his fingers with hers and they walked together side by side. They reached the basement and the car is right infront of the entrance. Minhyun opened the door for her. She entered and quickly closed the door but opened the window.
 
"Sejeongie, rest well tonight you have lots of filming to do tomorrow." Minhyun said as he brushed her hair.
 
"You too Oppa, don't overwork yourself. I know you guys are busy for your comeback." Sejeong replied giving him a peck on his cheeks.
 
"Manager-nim. Please take care of her well!" Minhyun told the manager.
 
"Of course! Minhyun-ah, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7 okay? There will be a little party in my house. The girls will be there too and other boygroups."
 
"Oh? Okay hyung. I think I'm free."
 
"I'll see you tomorrow Oppa!"
 
-
 
"Where are you going?" Jisung asked Minhyun who's busy dressing up for the manager's invitation.
 
"Gugudan's manager invited me to his home and he will pick me up later at 7 Hyung." He replied as he fixes his hair.
 
"Okay, have fun but DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL." Jisung replied warning him that he shouldn't drink.
 
"Ofcourse hyung I know that. Not a kid anymore." Minhyun replied.
 
"Just reminding you." Jisung said and patted his shoulders before exiting the room.
 
The manager arrived at exactly 7PM as he told Minhyun. The house is not so far from Wannaone's dorm. Minhyun arrived and he got surprise seeing Pristin and I.O.I members present in the party. He quickly looked for Sejeong as he entered the house.
 
"Sejeongie." He called Sejeong who's busy talking with Pristin girls.
 
"Oh Oppa!" Sejeong quickly stand to welcome her boyfriend.
 
Minhyun quickly wrapped her arms around her shoulders and Sejeong wraps her arms around his waist. They walk together to the Pristin girls.
 
"Minhyun oppa?!" Pinky's shocked to see her labelmate in the place. They are labelmates and close friends yet barely saw each other these days since Minhyun's not in the Pledis' care.
 
"Kyungie?! Kulkyungie!" Minhyun quickly release his arms on Sejeong and runs to give Pinky a tight hug.
 
Sejeong's eyebrows were knitted as she witnessed the scene. What the hell? Hwang Minhyun, your girlfriend's right here with you.
 
"God, it's been a long time isn't it?"
 
"Yes and we missed you so much Oppa!"
 
"I missed you too girls! Ya Im Nayoung? Kang Yebin? Didn't you miss me?"
 
"Ooooh Minhyun oppa's being emo." Nayoung replied and about to hug Minhyun but Sejeong entered the scene.
 
"Yah. Hwang Minhyun. Let's go." Sejeong said and pulled Minhyun away from the girls. The girls were left dumfounded. They just shook their heads and let it slide.
 
"What's wrong with you? That was rude, Sejeonigie." Minhyun said as they reached the garden.
 
"Ah oppa! Your girlfriend's right beside you and there you are hugging a girl and about to hug another girl!" Sejeong said as she stomp her feet on the ground. Mihyun held both of her shoulders and faced her to him.
 
"Wait are you jealous?" Minhyun asked him and flashes a teasing smile.
 
"Isn't it obvious Hwang Minhyun? I am your girlfriend and I'm the only one who can hug you. Okay?" Sejeong quickly stated and hugged Minhyun.
 
"Fine, okay I won't hug any other girls from now on but my fans are exemption right?"
 
"No!"
 
"Tss. What a possesive girlfriend I have. Let's go back and apologize to the girls."
 
They went back inside. Sejeong apologized to the girl and they walk around to greet the others to. Sejeong never let go of Minhyun's hands. They walk together and greeted their mutuals.
 
They heard the door open, NCT 127 entered together with their manager.
 
"Annyeong Hasseyo!" They all greeted. Sejeong saw Doyoung, she's a close to him since they made a duet song for SM Station.
 
The boys are busy greeting the other guest. When Sejeong got a chance to approach Doyoung she quickly runs to him.
 
"Doyoungie!" She runs to him and clings her arms to his arms.
 
"Oh Sejeongie! It's nice to see you again!"
 
NCT members looked at them with 'ooohs' but Doyoung mouthed that she has a boyfriend so they stopped.
 
I can't take this anymore. She's really clingy to others and they might misinterpret her actions. I'm being jealous as fck and I must admit it. Minhyun thought and quickly stand up and grabbed Sejeong from Doyoung.
 
"Minhyun Hyung Annyeong." Doyoung said and raise up his peace sign fingers.
 
 
"Kim Sejeong. Let's talk outside." Minhyun whisphered. They went back to the garden.
 
"What's wrong with you?!" Sejeong said.
 
"I can't take this anymore." Minhyun calmly replied as he sat on the bermunda grass.
 
"What?" Sejeong replied with knitted eyebrows and sat beside him.
 
"You're so clingy to others and I don't like it." Minhyun replied in a very serious tone and it makes Sejeong nervous. It's the first time Minhyun talked to her with that tone. Minhyun's not looking at her but he's looking at the sky.
 
"I was always like this even before you met me." Sejeong countertracked with a shaky voice.
 
"Yes and I want you to change that manner." Minhyun said and faced her.
 
"What?! How can you ask me to change myself? Aren't you being so rude now?"
 
"Look, it's not just because I'm so fckng jealous whenever you cling to every guys. If it's just me I won't make that a big deal because that's what you are and I accepted it since the very start we've been together." Minhyun explained but Sejeong can't get it.
 
"Then what's the matter? Why are you being like this? This is so unusual of you." Sejeong replied.
 
"I'm just worried for you. You have me now as your boyfriend and lots of idols in the industry know that. I just don't want them to misinterpret your actions. I don't want them to think bad of what you are doing." Minhyun continued his explanation.
 
"Just to clarify myself, I'm just being friendly especially to hoobaes." Sejeong said not giving up on defending herself.
 
"I know that what Am I saying is you need to lessen your skinship with other guys. Look, NCT misinterpreted your actions earlier. I have nothing against you, I'm just worried. If you can't understand what Am I saying then I'll give you time to think." Minhyun said and he stand because he is near to lose his tempre and he doesn't want that.
 
"Wait! I...I'm sorry. I get it know. Sorry for being like that." Sejeong hold his wrist and pulled him to sit down again.
 
Minhyun sighed.
"You don't need to be apologetic. I have nothing against the matter. I'm just worried about you." He said as he her long hair.
 
"Thank you Oppa. I won't do that again. I won't let anyone misinterpret my actions and I won't let you being jelly. It doesn't suit you." Sejeong seriously replied but ended it with a tease.
 
"And now you're teasing me? Aren't you the one who's being so possesive?" Minhyun backfired.
 
"Then let's be possesive to each other form now on!" Sejeong said and stands up.
 
"Call! You can't hug other boys and I can't hug other girls." Minhyun stands up too.
 
"Call! I'll break up with you if you do."
 
"You can't do that. You love me so much." This time Minhyun's the one to .
 
"O...oppa!" She lightly hit him as she felt her face became red.
 
"Haha, now let's forget about what happened and let's just go back inside." Minhyun said and walk ahead her but still holding her hands.
 
"Wait oppa." Sejeong called and quickly tip-toed for her lips to reach Minhyun's cheeks.
 
"Okay, let's go back!" She said to lessen her embarrassement.
 
Minhyun just chuckled in return. Woah, so this is the feeling of having a possesive yet clingy girlfriend?
 

 

AN: I'M BACK! BTEAMBABY IS BACK! OMG I JUST WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING YOU WAIT FOR SO LONG. I WAS SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORKS PLUS THE ENTRANCE EXAMS BCS I'M GOING TO COLLEGE ALREADY! I'M WORKING WITH THE REQUESTS AND SADLY I WON'T OPEN THIS FOR REQUESTS AGAIN. AGAIN, SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT FOR SOOOO LOOONG.

-Bteambaby

Sorry kung panget. Bangag eh may hangover pa sa PUPCET hahahaha.