Jihoon x Somi

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

Somi x Jihoon : They are both the centers but the enemies to all the other contestants, except for Sejeong, who is Somi's best friend and Jihoon's girlfriend.

 

“Sejeong Unnie! Jihoon Oppa is here!” Somi called Sejeong from the kitchen. She quickly wipes off her hands and runs to her boyfriend.

 

“Hoonie! What brought you here?” Sejeong said as she clings to her boyfriend’s arms.

 

Jihoon entered the house and sat on the sofa. He looks so tired and drained from training. Sejeong sat beside him and Somi sat on the single sofa infront of them.

 

“I’m stressed; I can’t go home because it’s far from the camp so I went here instead. I hope you don’t mind, Somi.” He said and turns his look to Somi.

 

“Of course not! So let me guess why you are stressed. You can’t make any friends on the camp right?”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“You mean how we knew.”

 

“Oh yeah I forgot that you two are on Top two. I’m glad that you still became friends.”

 

“Of course, everyone’s afraid of us so we don’t have a choice but to be with each other.” Sejeong commented.

 

“Even the rank 2 doesn’t want to be friends with me. Hyub hyung got eliminated I have nothing in the camp now but the cameramen.” Jihoon said and let out a deep sigh.

 

“Ey cheer up! You have us and your countless fans. I’ll cook for you! What do you want?” Sejeong said trying to cheer up Jihoon.

 

“Spicy rice cake.” He shortly replied and flashes a smile.

“Good! Somi brought rice cakes, wait for it!” Sejeong said as she rush to the kitchen leaving Jihoon and Somi in the living room.

 

“Oppa, you can try approaching Daehwi. He’s kind and friendly.” Somi started a conversation.

 

“We’re good when camera is on but off-cam, we’re enemies. From Top 2 to the last rank, they all looked at me like their enemy. Everything on-cam is just a show. The smiles and their claps are fake. No one wants to be on my team either. I don’t like that, the trainees are afraid of me.” Jihoon explained. He looks so lonely and down. Somi can understand him well because she can relate.

 

“If they look at you like their enemies then be it. You should show them what they want. Win over them until the end of the show.”

 

“Isn’t it so rude?”

 

“But they are the first one to act rude. They should treat you the same. Not because you’re the best among them, they will throw hates on you.”

 

“Whenever were having a lunch break, no one wants to join me so I always sit together with the staffs. They’re all laughing together but when I walk pass them, they’ll stop. They’re whispering about something but when I walked in, they’ll stop. I don’t want that. I feel abandoned and unwelcomed.” Jihoon stated remembering the moments when he felt so lonely.

 

Somi suddenly shed tears upon hearing his experiences. She experienced the same too.

 

“Why are you crying?” He asked as he walked and sits on the arm rest. He rubbed her back to calm her down but she cried more.

 

“You made me remember that things. It’s my painful experiences.” Somi said between her sobs. Jihoon just chuckled because she cries like a little girl.

 

“I’m sorry okay. Should I buy lollipops for you?” He joked but he earns a hit from Somi so he quickly returned to his seat.

“Anyway, when you won as the center they will stop hating on you. They will start to love you as a member. They will treasure you. Their hates will fade out after the final line up. Show them that you deserve the spot. It will be enough.” Somi said while wiping her tears with her hands.

 

“You little kid. Here, its clean and unused don’t be picky.” Jihoon tossed his handkerchief to her.

 

“I hope my case is the same with your case. Boys are different than girls. Girls are more affectionate than boys.”

 

“Should I call Daehwi and asked him to treat you nice?”

 

“No don’t! It’s embarrassing you know.”

 

“We’re best friends anyway so it doesn’t matter if I asked him that on my own. I won’t tell him directly anyway.”

 

“So you’re boasting that you’re best friends with Daehwi?”

 

“Why? There’s nothing wrong with that. I’m a proud best friend. You should boast about God Sejeong being your girlfriend too!”

 

“I can’t! It’s not the same. Best friend and girlfriend are different it’s almost opposite when you based it on fans perspectives.”

 

“Yeah yeah I know.” Somi said.

 

Their conversation ends as Sejeong returned with a bowl of spicy rice cake on her hands.

 

“Let’s eat!” Sejeong said as she put down the bowl on the coffee table.

 

“Thanks my love.” Jihoon said and pulls Sejeong closer to kiss her on her cheeks. Somi immediately covered her eyes.

“Yah, a kid is watching. “ Sejeong said and push Jihoon lightly making Somi chuckle it their cuteness.

 

“I’m not a kid anymore Unnie.” Somi said as she took a bite of the rice cake. The sauce smudged on her cheeks.

 

“Ey, not a kid but still eat like a baby!” Jihoon said as he throws tissues on Somi who glared at him in return.

 



After they eat Jihoon volunteered to wash the dishes but Sejeong stops him.

 

“No, just rest okay and talk to our daughter.” Sejeong said referring to Somi who really acts like a kid.

 

“Daehwi-ya, are you having fun there?” Jihoon heard Somi talking to Daehwi. He glared at her but Somi just smiled in return.

 

“You’re annoyed at who?...... Jihoon Oppa? Oh no you shouldn’t. Daewhi-ah, you should be the one on his side since you’re on the same boat. Everyone hates you too remember that. They’re just acting nice in front of you..... You boy when did you start badmouthing someone! I hate you now Daehwi don’t talk to me. You bitter !” Somi called Daehwi but she just got annoyed with his words. He really hates Jihoon and it makes Somi annoyed so she ended the call rudely.

 

“Yah, you might get into fight with Daehwi. You shouldn’t have done that.” Jihoon said.

 

“He’s so annoying. You guys are on the same boat and he can’t sense that the others are just acting nice in front of him.” Somi said with an annoyed tone. Her eyebrows are connected as she talks.

 

“I’ll fix things on my own. Your support is enough, vote me everyday okay.” Jihoon said as he ruffles her hair.

 

“Oppa, just remember that we’re here for you. I’ll vote you every single day even though you did not vote me!”

 

“Of course, I need to support my girlfriend than you.”

 

“I know, I know but just to let you know, I always selecting you first on the 11 slots ahead of Daehwi.”

 

“You’re my daughter indeed!” Jihoon continued their so called family skit.

 

“Yah stop calling me your daughter! You’re only three years older than me. You made a baby when you’re three? Unbelievable.” Somi tried to stop the skit but she can’t stop Jihoon who’s really into their act.

 

“Don’t talk rude to your father! Go there and help your mom wash the dishes.” Jihoon said and acted like angry father.

 

“Eomma! Wash the dishes all day. I don’t care if your hands became rough.” Somi has nothing to do but to act her character too.

 

“You silly kid!” Jihoon said and throws a pillow on Somi and it started a pillow fight.

 

Sejeong witnessed everything. She witnessed Jihoon and Somi’s cute interaction and closeness but it doesn’t annoy her or make her jealous because she knows her boy friend and friend really well and she trust Jihoon, he really love her so much and she can feel his love. Infact, she’s happy to see her bestfriend and boyfriend being comfortable with each other.

 

“Eomma!” Somi shouted as she feels her defeat.

 

AN: lovelygirlz here’s your request! A very short Somi x Jihoon ft. Sejeong moment. I hope you like it! There’s no love line between Somi and Jihoon since Jihoon has a girlfriend but if you want them to have a love line you can request again! Thanks you! Please subscribe and upvote! If you're a Jihoon stan you can vote on my poll! Check it out guys!

@Bteambaby ^^