Jihoon x Kylkyung (Pinky)

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

LynnFC22

 

Jihoon x kyulkyung

Where 101 visuals are told to do a photoshoot together. Jihoon is a little too excited to meet kyulkyung (who wouldn't?) He then asks his hyungs for advice.

 

“Yah! Bae Jinyoung! Yah!” Jihoon came home late from his individual schedule. As he entered the dorm he saw Jinyoung lying on sofa sleeping soundly.

 

“You’re so loud aish!” Jinyoung groaned.

 

“Yah! I have another individual schedule!” He spills the news.

 

“Good for you. Now let’s sleep.” Jinyoung replied, showing no interest.

 

“Photo shoot with Pinky sunbae!” Jihoon happily stated.

 

“Oh jinjja! I envy you hyung!” Jinyoung suddenly became wide-awake.

 

“Ha! You should’ve beat me on visual ranking.” Jihoon boasted.

 

“If only Guanlin voted me. Hmp!” Jinyoung replied and stomp his feet on the floor.

 

“You’re talking about me?” Guanlin suddenly entered the scene.

 

“Jihoon hyung is going to have a photo shoot with Pinky Sunbae!” Jinyoung said as he jumped in place.

 

“Oh jinjja hyung?! Woah, it should be me. I’m Taiwanese too.”

 

“Who cares we’re both visuals.”

 

“Why are you guys so loud?” Seongwoo and Daniel also entered the scene.
 

“Yah! Why are you guys still awake? Sleep now!” Daniel said.

 

“I came from my schedule hyung, can’t I eat first?” Jihoon said and uses his aegyo…again.

 

“Ow sorry, wait a minute I’ll prepare dinner for you.” Seongwoo quickly went to the kitchen and put the foods in the microwave.

 

“Thanks hyung!” Jihoon shouted from the living room.

 

“So what’s with your late night noises kids?” Daniel asks.

 

“Don’t call us kids okay. I’m a swaggy rapper already.” Guanlin.

 

“Yeah and I’m Hands on Me center.” Jinyoung.

 

“Shut up you all, I’ll have photo shoot with Pinky sunbae.” Jihoon

 

“What?! Yah! Why do I feel like you’re the one who won the 1st rank?” Daniel replied with the trace of enviousness.

 

“I’m so excited!” Jihoon exclaimed.

 

“Yah Park Jihoon brace yourself don’t fan boy while working be a professional.” Daniel reminded him.

 

“How can I? It’s Kyulkyung! It’s Pinky! I.O.I’s visual!” He replied. His voice can show how excited he is.

 

“But still, protect your cool image will you?” Daniel

 

“Of course, I’m just kidding hyung. Would you like to give me some advice? You worked with other girl group members in the past.”

 

“Simple, just act like the normal you. Nothing to show-off and nothing to shy-off.”

 

“Jihoonie, food’s ready eat now.” Seongwoo called him.

 

“Yes good!” Jinyoung said and attempts to go to the kitchen.

 

“For Jihoon only, shut up kids and sleep you just ate boxes of pizza!” Seongwoo

 

“You guys ate pizza and I’ll ate instant foods? That’s inhumane!” Jihoon protested.

 

“Inhumane?! You came from schedule where you eat chicken, pig’s feet, lunch boxes from fans, desserts----” Daniel said as he entered the kitchen.

 

“Okay I lost. Sleep now hyungs and kids, I’ll take care of myself.” Jihoon said. All the guys went back to their rooms.

 

Jihoon finished eating and cleaning the table. He went to his shared room with Guanlin and Baejin (PanWinkDeep kekeke). The lamp is the only source of light so it’s quite dark in the room. Jihoon scans through his closet choosing on what he should wear the other day.

 

“Hyung”

 

“Aish! You scared me Guanlin.”

 

“Even if you scan your closet there’s still no fashion item right there.”

 

“What about you then? You even made holes on your shirt.”

 

“It’s called ‘fashion’. Lai Guanlin fashion.”

 

“Whatever, I’m not the one who’ll dress myself anyway. The stylists noonas will make me wear ty clothes again.”

 

“Would you like me to accompany you tomorrow? You know we’re both Taiwanese I can help you communicate with her.”

 

“As if, she doesn’t speak Korean.”

 

“I just want to go with you since I have no schedule tomorrow and it’s so boring here. Isn’t it good If I meet my mutual?”

 

“No.”

 

“Ah hyung please.”

 

“No, shut up.”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Aish! Will you please let me sleep! I’ll kick you to the balcony.” Jinyoung, throwing pillows on the two loud guys.

__________________________________________________

 

 

Early in the morning their manager went to their dorm to fetch Jihoon.

 

“Ah hyung, can I go?”

 

“No. Stay here be thankful you guys have day-off unlike Jihoon.”

 

“I’m the rank one here why do I feel like Jihoon’s ahead of me.”

 

“That’s true hyung, I’m more handsome than you anyway!”

 

“Shut up winkie!”

 

“That’s what you think Daniel, the following week is your hell week. You got schedules for the whole week but with Jihoon too.”

 

“Ah wae! I don’t have at least one day-off hyung?!” Jihoon protested.

 

“Unfortunately no day-off for you. Will you please get ready already? We’re going to be late.”

 

________________________________________________

 

Jihoon and his manager arrived in the site in just the right time. They greeted the photographers the stylists and the director.

 

“Hello Jihoon-ssi, it’s nice meeting you! I’m looking forward working with you.” The director greeted him.

 

“Hi, it’s nice meeting you too sir. I’ll work hard.” Jihoon greeted back.

 

Jihoon and his manager sat on the sofa while waiting for Pinky. Jihoon’s phone keeps buzzing ever since they reached the place. The main source is their very active kakao group chat. The others keep asking him if Pinky already arrived, if Pinky is more beautiful in person, if Pinky is nice… just things about Pinky.

 

 

The director told them to sit on the sofa while waiting for Pinky. Jihoon decided to reply to ’s messages.

 

Few minutes later, Pinky arrived in the set.

 

“YAH! YAH! YAH! She’s here!”

Jihoon chatted on their Kakao Group. Everyone asked how she looks like in person. He couldn’t reply since they needed to greet Pinky and Pledis staffs.

 

 

“Jihoon-ssi Annyeong Hasseyo.” Pinky greeted him. Jihoon’s cheeks suddenly became a tint of pink but not noticeable since his cheeks is naturally rosy.

 

“Uh… Annyeong Hasseyo Pinky-ssi.” He greeted back and soon hid his face because he’s embarrassed. Be professional. He remembered Daniel’s word.

 

[an: I don’t know Pinky’s age. Let’s just say that they’re same-age okay?]

 

“Okay! Let’s start!”

 

“Nae!” Everybody replied and went to their respective places.

 

“Okay stylists-nims please get them ready.”

 

Jihoon and Pinky went to their stylists. The stylists handed them pairs of denim clothes.

 

“Ready?”

 

“Yes!” Both of them answered when they’re already in their position.

 

First they need to seat on different chairs Jihoon on the left side and Pinky on the right side. The staffs do not have any difficulties with the two since they’re both doing well. Every take they made they’re moving closer to one another. That’s the concept of the magazine shoot they’re doing.

 

“Okay break!” The director said. The staffs re-touched and fed the two. They took 15-minute break.

 

As soon as they finished eating and re-touching Pinky approaches Jihoon and sat beside him.

 

“Hello Wanna One visual nice meeting you!” Pinky said as soon as she sat.

 

“Nice meeting you too I.O.I visual.” Jihoon replied and they both chuckled.

 

“You know what? I thought it would be hard to approach you” Jihoon told her.

 

“Why? Do I look scary or what?” Pinky asked and looked at him with knitted eyebrows.

 

“Nah, it’s just I think we would be awkward and yeah honestly speaking I was so shy when you greeted me earlier but of course we need to be professionals.”

 

“Honestly speaking here too, when I heard that we will make a magazine shoot together I was so excited! I’ve been wanting to approach you ever since the finals but I didn’t get a chance and I want to get your autograph too if you don’t mind.”

 

“It’s my honor to be asked for an autograph by a senior idol. Should I share what I felt too?”

 

“Of course! We need to be fair.”

 

“Well I got so excited and I even asked my hyungs for advice. They’re texting me as soon as I reached the place. They also want to meet you in person because we didn’t have the chance to approach you in the finals too.”

 

“It’s also my honor to have a meet and greet with the nation’s boy-group and of course with the nation’s wink boy.” Pinky replied and chuckled.

 

“Stop your flowery words we’re going to start soon change your clothes now.” Jihoon’s stylist entered the scene.

 

“Ah noona make sure I won’t be called fashion terrorist again okay?”

 

“Well, I can’t see any faults in your fashion. Everything you wear suits you.” Pinky commented before leaving the scene and walking back to her place.

 

“Jihoonie your cheeks are so red right now!” His stylist .

 

“Ah noona! My cheeks are naturally rosy okay?” He said and he cupped his cheeks.

 

“Start!” The director called.

 

This time their poses are more close to one another. The director asked them to hold hands so they did. They hold hands but not close to one another. There’s still space between them, a space which can be reached by the length of their hands.

 

“Look at each other and smile!”

 

They look straight into each other’s eyes and smiled. The director is satisfied with their cooperation and professionalism.

 

“Okay closer guys and intertwine you fingers!” Director

 

Jihoon suddenly became shy so as Pinky but professionalism is the only thing they’re thinking. They walk closer and Jihoon is the one to held her hands first. Well that’s the right thing to do for a boy.

 

Their cheeks suddenly became rosy as their cold fingers brushed to one another.

 

“Now look down on your intertwined fingers.”

 

“Then look at each other’s eyes and smile again.”

 

“Okay! We’re done! Good job guys. I didn’t expect something like this from a rookie like you Park Jihoon. And, Pinky you never disappoint me. Thank you!”

 

“Thank you for this opportunity too, Mr. Kim.” Jihoon replied and bowed.

 

“Thank you Mr. Kim! I hope we’ll work together again soon.” Pinky said and bowed.

 

“Since you both did well, stay here and I’ll order foods for you guys.”

 

-

“Jihoon-ssi!” Pinky called him.

 

“Nae?” Jihoon answered as he put down his slice of pizza.

 

“When you’re done eating please do me a favor.”

 

“Sure.”

 

After eating Jihoon and Pinky went back to the set.

 

“What is it?”

“Can you do all your aegyos starting from your wink? You know… it’s not that… uh yeah this is an order from my group mates. Please.”

 

“Ah I’m so embarrassed.”

 

“Please?”

 

“Fine but you’ll do me a favor too.”

 

“Sure! Sure! No problem! Everything will do!”

 

“…Nae Maeum Soge! Jeojang!... kku kku kka kka” Jihoon acted and soon covered his face out of embarrassment. Pinky stopped the video recording and made sure that the video was saved.

 

“Waaaah! Thank you so much! Now what’s your favor?”

 

“Meet with my members some other time if you have time. Guanlin also wanted to meet you. He wants to meet is mutual.”

 

“Sure! I don’t have any schedules after this. Should I go and meet them?”

 

“If you want to… but be careful of fans and especially dispatch.”

 

“Of course I will. Thank you for this day Jihoon.” Pinky said and flashes a smile.

 

“Thanks to you too Pinky.” Jihoon replied.

 

“Jihoon! Let’s go now!” His manager called him.

 

Jihoon was about to walk but then Pinky pulled him back and wrote something on his palm.

 

“This is my Kakao I.D! I want to be friends with wink boy.” Pinky said as she writes her ID on Jihoon’s palm.

 

“Oh…” The only expression of Jihoon as he watched Pinky writing something on his palm.

 

“Jihoon!” The manager called him.

 

“I’ll go now Pinky-ssi! See you later!” He waved and winked.

 



AN: Sorry for slow updates. I’m a graduating Senior High School student and we have I.P and lots of paper works. I hope you understand!