Familiar Song

Oppas' Little Girl

Sungyeol wandered around the classrooms, wondering what to do. He just flirted with two nerds a second ago, but then got bored after talking about math. He secretly ditched them and wandered off to find something more…amusing.

That was the type Sungyeol was. One minute, he'll be entertained by almost anything, and then the next minute, he's wandering around in boredom.

This school is getting boring by the minute. Hrm…I want to see IU. I wonder what she's doing? It's break, and she's probably bored since the other guys are injured. Kekeke~! Now I have IU all to myself! Sungyeol thought excitedly. 

"He, he, he! This is perfect!…Only if I remember which class Myungsoo and Woohyun are in. Aish! This is what I get for not paying attention to the rest of the guys," Sungyeol grunted. He strolled along the classrooms, trying to find the right class.

Why does this school have to be so big? It's tiring, Sungyeol complained.

 

Loving you

Is easy because you're beautiful

Making love with you

Is all I want to do

 

Sungyeol stopped his tracks. Was that…could it really be? He turned around, and dashed towards the direction he had heard the music.

 

Loving you

Is more than just a dream come true

And everything that I do

Is out of loving you

 

Sungyeol stopped when he had three options to choose either one of the three paths. Which way? North, east, or west? 

 

Lalalallala lalalalalla

Lalalallala lalalalala

 

The song is almost ending, Sungyeol thought, panicking. He decided to take the east, where there was a small music room.

 

Dumdum duru Haaa... 

 

The song's over, Sungyeol thought helplessly. He had just arrived in front of the music room, and was upset that the song finished. He was about to open to door until he heard a familiar voice.

"So? How was I?" IU asked nervously. Sungyeol gasped, and then quickly pressed his ears against the door. For three minutes, there was no reply. IU sighed, and then giggled quietly.

"I know, I sing bad, but…"

"N-No! You sing really good! I-I mean, really good! Yeah…really good," Hoya stuttered. Sungyeol raised an eyebrow. Hoya never stuttered. Actually, Hoya never showed fear and embarrassment to the guys. This was the first time Sungyeol was hearing Hoya stuttering and from the tone of Hoya's voice, it seemed like he was embarrassed. IU laughed.

"Thank you! You made me blush by complimenting me three times," IU joked. Sungyeol was just about to open the door, until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"What's up Sungyeol hyung?" 

"AH!" Sungyeol screamed. He quickly turned around and found the maknae staring at him as if he was a maniac. Sungyeol heaved a sigh. "Oh, it's only you."

Sungjong was just about to comment on Sungyeol's remark until he heard Hoya and IU speaking with each other behind the music room. 

"Hyung, were you spying…"

Sungyeol covered Sungjong's mouth. "None of your business. Let's go!"

"But–"

"Come on! Let's go hit on some girls," Sungyeol said, changing the subject. Sungjong scowled, and then glanced back at the music room. He sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

I wonder why Sungyeol hyung was spying on Hoya hyung and IU. There's nothing interesting about the two, Sungjong thought confusingly.


 

Lyrics credits to: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/iu/#share