Burning Jealousy

Oppas' Little Girl

Woohyun felt his heart squeeze. He was only watching IU and Sungyeol from afar, and found out that Myungsoo, Hoya, and Sungyeol didn't find the two idiots yet. When he saw IU scolding Sungyeol for making a mess, he tilted his head in confusion, only to feel a sharp pain stabbing his heart. This was his first time seeing such a scene that moved his heart. As Woohyun slowly gulped down his saliva, he felt his throat feel scratchy.

"Hey Woohyun! Great, you found them!" Woohyun gasped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and shrugged off the person who had his hand on his shoulder. Woohyun glared at Myungsoo, who only smiled at him.

"Why are you here?" Woohyun asked with a hint of bitterness. Myungsoo's eyes slightly widened.

"What do you mean? I'm here to drag IU and Sungyeol back," Myungsoo replied. He glanced at IU and Sungyeol, and then bit his bottom lip. Woohyun heard him mumble, "So this is how it feels to be jealous…"

Woohyun whipped his head around. "Wait, what? What did you say?"

Myungsoo stared at him. "Huh? Nothing, just nothing. Why are you all hyped up, Woohyun?"

Woohyun felt his heart stop. Yeah, why was he so eager to know what Myungsoo said? Since when did Myungsoo's words bother him? Woohyun shrugged his shoulders smoothly and followed behind Myungsoo, who was walking up to IU and Sungyeol.

"IU, Sungyeol," Myungsoo called. When IU turned around, Woohyun felt like he wanted to hide away from IU's gaze. However, he stared directly into her eyes, giving off a cold vibe. 

"H-Hi Myungsoo oppa!" IU stuttered, ignoring Woohyun's presence. Woohyun didn't know why, but it kind of bugged him to know that IU was giving all her attention to Myungsoo. Myungsoo just smiled, and turned to Sungyeol, who looked a bit disappointed.

"Where did you guys run off to? I saw you sneaking out of school early during class," Myungsoo said. Woohyun noticed how IU's cheeks flushed. Why were they red? Was she trying to hint something? Why did she look a bit embarrass? Or does she look more happy then embarrass?"

"Y-You saw?" IU asked quietly.

"Of course! You guys were the first thing that caught my attention," Myungsoo exclaimed. Suddenly, Woohyun realized how IU's face was red - she was blushing. This made Woohyun smirk.

Oh? So IU likes Myungsoo? Woohyun thought. Even though Woohyun smirked, he felt like his smirk was masking the pang of pain he felt. 

"So are you going back?" Myungsoo asked. IU frowned.

"Back where?"

"Back to school. You know we already missed two classes," Myungsoo pointed out. IU bit her bottom lip.

"Is…Sungjong there?" IU asked carefully. Myungsoo gave IU a sincere smile.

"Well, all I know is that I left–"

"He left to find you and wants to apologize for this morning," Woohyun interrupted. IU stared at him with slightly large eyes. Woohyun widened his eyes a bit, too, wondering why he actually gave information that would help IU.

"Really? Are you serious? Are you lying?" IU asked, standing up from her seat. Woohyun noticed the bitter look on Sungyeol's face. He knew that Sungyeol didn't like how IU was only focusing on Myungsoo and him. Woohyun smirked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I saw Sungjong and Hoya run out to find you right after Myungsoo left," Woohyun said.

"Really?" Myungsoo exclaimed. "Then should we just wait here?"

"I…I promised IU that I'd take her to the arcade!" Sungyeol blurted. Woohyun, Myungsoo, and IU stared at Sungyeol, who's cheeks were bright red. Woohyun stifled a laugh as Myungsoo just smiled a bit. IU let out a small giggle and blushed.

"Yeah…We're just going to the arcade so that he can help me feel better," IU replied. "I-It's not a date or anything! Just…It's just a friendly date. W-Well, not exactly a date, but…just an event."

"An event? What a fancy way to put it," Myungsoo said, laughing. IU sheepishly shrugged her shoulders and looked away from Myungsoo's gaze. Woohyun felt his gaze darken as he stared at IU. IU noticed the dark gaze, and quickly stopped laughing. She hid behind Myungsoo a bit, which caused Woohyun to get angrier.

Wait. Why am I getting so angry? It's only IU. She didn't even do anything wrong yet, Woohyun told himself. He took a deep breath, and continued to walk.

"Hey, Woohyun!" Sungyeol exclaimed. "Where are you going?"

Woohyun stopped his tracks and turned around. "To the arcade, duh!"

"Without us?" Myungsoo shouted. He ran up to Woohyun and put his hands on Woohyun's shoulders. "That's cold!"

Woohyun coldly shrugged off Myungsoo's hand and glared at him. "Don't touch me."

Myungsoo just smiled. "Don't worry, buddy. I'll win you a teddy bear or something."

Myungsoo gasped in pain when Woohyun elbowed Myungsoo's stomach.