She's So Interesting

Oppas' Little Girl

"What kind of girl doesn't lock their door when changing?"

"What kind of guy doesn't knock before opening the door?"

"Well how was I supposed to know that you were changing?"

"Well how was I supposed to know that you were going to barge into my room?"

"I did not barge in your room!" Woohyun declared, angrily slamming his fist against the table. Myungsoo quietly glared at Woohyun, as IU stood up from her chair. Her cheeks were beet red, but she did not care about how warm her cheeks were. She was furious with Woohyun's arguments and complaints.

"Yes you did! You just opened the door without knocking!" IU argued back.

"You should've locked the door in the first place! Don't you know that if you want some privacy, you lock your door?" Woohyun yelled.

"But locking the door seems so mean!" IU whined. "I'm a guest, and if I lock the door, it'll make the other boys feel upset, thinking that they aren't making me happy!"

Woohyun flinched. His eyes remained angry, and his hands balled up into a fist. He knew he should come up with a comeback, but he pulled himself back. He forced himself to heave a sigh and darkly glare at IU.

"You. Shut up," Woohyun muttered. IU dropped her jaws as Woohyun stormed away from the kitchen. She stared at the other six boys, who stared at the situation uncomfortably.

"Do you allow him to keep this act?" IU asked Sunggyu. Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders.

"The last time I told him to stop being a jerk, I got a broken arm," Sunggyu muttered. IU shook her head in disbelief. This. This was truly unacceptable.

How could these guys leave with each other? IU wondered. Myungsoo sighed and got up. He smiled at IU softly and patted her head, making her cheeks flush.

"I'll be in my room, okay?" Myungsoo said. IU slightly pouted, as Myungsoo put his arms down to his side. He turned to his other members, smiled a bit as if it was some kind of secret message, and left the kitchen. IU quietly heaved a sigh as Sungyeol scowled.

"Oh, so he's allowed to touch her, but I'm not?" Sungyeol grunted. Sunggyu patted the angry little boy.

"That's because Myungsoo's more mature than you, Sungyeol-ah."

"Oh, so I'm not mature? SOMEONE CALL A LAWYER! I DEMAND TO SEE MY LAWYER!" Sungyeol angrily shouted. He continued to kick his legs and shout his complaints as Dongwoo grabbed him.

"I'll take him to his room!" Dongwoo hollered over Sungyeol's shouts. The rest of the boys quickly agreed as Dongwoo dragged Sungyeol out of the kitchen. Sunggyu sighed and turned to the sink.

"So, anyone wants to help me cook dinner?" Sunggyu asked. He heard the legs of the chairs being scrapped against the wooden floor. He waited for five more seconds, wondering who was able to get out of kitchen and who was still . After ten more seconds, he calmly said, "Stop."

Sunggyu spun his body around, only to find the maknae and IU in the kitchen. He raised an eyebrow, as he thought, So Hoya was able to get out of this mess.

"Sungjong, you're helping with dinner," Sunggyu declared.

"Aw come on, hyung! I have tons of homework and–"

"Get the eggs and put it in the fry pan. Oh, and can you get some groceries, too? The list is on the refrigerator," Sunggyu added.

"Er, should I get the groceries? I have nothing to do," IU offered. Sunggyu smiled at IU with gratitude.

"That would be nice!" Sunggyu replied with honesty.

 

When Myungsoo arrived at his room, he closed the door behind him. He was just about to lock his door just like usual until IU's words suddenly popped into his head.

"But locking the door seems so mean!" IU whined. "I'm a guest, and if I lock the door, it'll make the other boys feel upset, thinking that they aren't making me happy!"

Myungsoo couldn't help but grin. IU was the second girl ever to argue against Woohyun. He walked over to his study desk without locking the door. He sighed and sat down on his comfy chair and opened his math textbook. He smirked. Homework was so easy. In fact, he should've been in the highest class the school offered.

But Woohyun was dragging him down. Myungsoo heaved a depressing sigh. He finished one more problem of his math homework before thinking about IU for a second. Another small smile crept on his face.

IU. She's so…interesting.


A/N: I know, this chapter isn't quite satisfying as I thought it would be. DX I'm sorry! But I really wanted to say…HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LESS_THAN_3, MY FRIEND! XD Have a blast on your b-day ;D Oh, and Happy Valentines Day to all of you lover out there! ^_^ I'll be eating cookies of loneliness… ;_; LOLZ XD Have a great day! ^_^