The Fuss In the Classroom

Oppas' Little Girl

Like the maknae had said, when Myungsoo arrived at the classroom, he was swarmed by girls and even a few guys. IU could tell that everyone admired him, and so did she. She glanced at Woohyun, who seemed to be sleeping. He hid his face in his arms and rested his head against the table, facing the window. 

Poor guy, IU thought sympathetically. He must've been out all night or something.

"Hey IU, I see you got to school safe and sound," Myungsoo said, as he approached the fellow girl. IU blushed a bit and silently nodded her head. 

"Yep, I did...With Sungjong's help, of course," IU added. Myungsoo smiled and turned to Woohyun, who still ignored the large crowd behind Myungsoo. When Woohyun turned his head and rolled his eyeballs to see Myungsoo, the squeals from the crowd immediately stopped. IU frowned, obviously confused. However, she could sense the tense atmosphere between the two. Woohyun heaved a sigh and rested his chin against the table.

"What?" he asked bitterly. The crowd took a step back, and eve IU scooted her chair to the side. Myungsoo leaned in and glared at Woohyun.

"Where were you last night?" Myungsoo asked. He paused for a moment for Woohyun to answer. 

"Around," Woohyun bluntly replied. The crowd took another step back, but IU didn't move this time. She was getting really curious with the relationship Woohyun had with Myungsoo.

"Woohyun, I'm serious. You didn't even get to properly greet yourself to our guest, IU-ssi," Myungsoo said, gracefully pointing at IU. Woohyun rolled his brown orbs towards IU, as she gave him a small smile and a little wave. His eyes quickly glanced back at Myungsoo.

"Okay, I greeted myself. She even waved," Woohyun mumbled. Myungsoo heaved a sigh.

"Just...You... Come on! Can't you greet yourself properly to another person? Just once, Woohyun! I just want you to fix up your behavior for once! We're all sick of it!" Myungsoo shouted. Everyone was backing out of the classroom by now, but IU stood still. Her heart pounded in fear, and her fingers curled up into a tight fix. She would always make a fist whenever she was angry or scared. Woohyun shot a glare at Myungsoo. He grabbed a nearby pencil and threw it at Myungsoo. Myungsoo quickly dodged the pencil, as the pencil flew across the room. Woohyun stood up and swung his backpack on his shoulder.

"For once, I wish you'd stop bugging me! What's your problem, Myungsoo? You're still a kid! Stop acting like you're a mature adult!" Woohyun yelled. Myungsoo flinched, but then quickly regained back his courage to face Woohyun.

"Yeah, maybe I am a kid, but you know what? You're even more childish than me!" Myungsoo accused. A hard fist against Myungsoo's cheek made him lose his balance. Myungsoo tumbled backward, crashed against some chairs and a few desks, and fell on his bottom. IU gasped, and so did the crowd of students. By now, they were staring at the fuss outside of the classroom through the windows. Woohyun started to exhale and inhale loudly, frustrated with Myungsoo's complaints.

"Shut up! For once just close your big mouth!" Woohyun screamed. He turned his head to IU, who stared at Woohyun with wide eyes. He raised his fist, ready to punch IU to knock out the scared expression she had in her eyes. Right before he could punch her, Dongwoo and Hoya entered the room. 

"Stop Woohyun! What are you doing?" Dongwoo yelled. Woohyun stared at Dongwoo as Hoya rushed to IU's side. 

"Are you alright?" Hoya whispered, pushing her away from Woohyun. IU didn't dare to speak. Her breaths were shallow and short, as she stared at Myungsoo. She wanted to run up to Myungsoo, ask him if he was okay, but she was paralyzed from that fact that a boy tried to punch her. 

Dongwoo quickly grabbed Woohyun's fist and glared at him. "What's your problem?! You were about to punch a girl! A girl! A girl that would be living with us for the rest of our lives!"

Woohyun kept silent. He lowered his fist, as if he immediately calmed down. Dongwoo stared at Woohyun for a moment, and then cautiously released his hand away from Woohyun's fist. Woohyun suddenly shoved Dongwoo where Myungsoo was. Dongwoo yelped, and crashed against some chairs that were already on the ground.

"Ugh…" Dongwoo groaned. Myungsoo reached to touch his own cheek, wondering if Woohyun made some kind of bruise. 

"I'm going. I'm not going to see you babies cry because you just got a little scratch," Woohyun muttered. He kicked his own chair and stormed out of the room. Right before he stormed out of a room though, IU caught something at the corner of Woohyun's eyes. It was a sharp, dark look, and it looked even more scarier since he did it with eye contact.

Woohyun had glared at her.