Woohyun's Attitude

Oppas' Little Girl

"So how is Woohyun like?" IU asked, her eyes gleaming with excitement. Sungjong carefully thought about that question. Then, he bluntly replied, "A rude, arrogant guy."

IU bit her bottom lips. That wasn't the kind of reply she was thinking of. She at least thought that the maknae thought of Woohyun differently than the rest.

"Er, how does he look like?" IU asked.

"He's very handsome. Not as handsome as Myungsoo hyung, though. Myungsoo hyung is the charming guy. Woohyun hyung just has the looks. He's only nice at school or near other adults," Sungjong explained as the two arrived at the front gate of the school.

At least he said something else than about Woohyun being rude, IU thought to herself.

"Is that it?" IU asked. Sungjong shrugged his shoulders.

"Pretty much," he said, nodding his head. IU pursed her lips and nodded her head. She sighed until she spotted a large, white school with gates colored in black. IU dropped and stared at the tall building. Was she really going to go to this school?

Sungjong, who noticed IU's shocked face, chuckled. "Come on. I'm sure that Woohyun is in his classroom. He's always in the classroom."

"Is there a music room?" IU asked, her eyes shining with hope.

"Of course. This is a high class school–"

"Can you take me there first? Woohyun can wait just a bit," IU asked politely. Sungjong stared at IU, and then tilted his head a bit.

So she's into music, Sungjong thought. He sighed, and shook his head.

"No, sorry. If we go to music, you might not be able to see Woohyun the whole day until tomorrow morning. He's a hard boy to spot," Sungjong said apologetically. IU pouted, and then nodded her head.

"Oh I see. Then…come on! Let's go and see Woohyun!" IU exclaimed, dragging Sungjong into the building. Sungjong smiled softly and chuckled.

For a girl, she tries really hard to hide her disappointment, he thought.

 

"Sungyeol, what the heck are you doing?" Sunggyu asked, frowning at the strange face that Sungyeol was making. Sungyeol stuck his lips out and frowned is nose in annoyance, as he turned away from Sunggyu. Sunggyu raised an eyebrow and glanced at Myungsoo.

"Do you know what his problem is?" Sunggyu asked. Myungsoo shrugged and grabbed his backpack.

"I think Dongwoo made him mad, or maybe he's just mad that he couldn't walk to school with IU today," Myungsoo said, shrugging his shoulders again.

"Probably the second one," Sunggyu said, nodding his head. 

"No, it's the first one. Dongwoo lost Sungyeol's precious cell phone," Hoya replied, crackling. 

"I didn't lose his cell phone! It just slipped out of my hands and dived into the toilet by itself! I'm telling you, that cell phone has hands and feet!" Dongwoo protested.

"Bah!" Sungyeol replied from afar. Myungsoo and Hoya chuckled at Sungyeol's response as Dongwoo whined at Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu hyung, do something! He can't stay bad at me forever, right?" Dongwoo complained. Sunggyu laughed along with Myungsoo and Hoya and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. You know how mad be can be," Sunggyu replied.

"What does that supposed to me? You're my hyung? You're supposed to make things better!" Dongwoo whined. He started to follow Sunggyu around as Myungsoo glanced at Sungyeol. He caught Sungyeol staring at the door with bright, hopeful eyes. 

You're waiting for IU to return and walk with you, aren't you? Myungsoo thought.

 

When IU and Sungjong finally got IU's schedule, he led her to Woohyun's classroom. She would be taking her classes with Woohyun and Myungsoo, since they shockingly had the same schedule as her.

"You know, it's kind of shocking how you're in the same class as the dummies," Sungjong muttered. IU's eyes shot up.

"What? What do you mean? Am I dumb?" IU panicked. She never thought that she would be at the lowest class. Though this was a very high-standard school, so it made sense for her to be in such a low class.

"Not really. Woohyun hyung is really smart, but he's just there because he can't get along with people and always goes solo when doing group projects. Myungsoo hyung is here because he flunk a class. Sunggyu hyung demanded an answer, but Myungsoo hyung wouldn't say anything. I'm not going to be surprised if it's because of Woohyun hyung. Then again, there's Dongwoo hyung, who plays trick. Last week, he accidentally ate Sunggyu hynug's homework since Sunggyu hyung wouldn't make him food," Sungjong explained. The two laughed, until they arrived at the quiet room.

"…Is this really my classroom?" IU asked softly. There were two girls, who were gossiping and glancing at a certain boy at the corner of the room. The boy had dark hair, and he seemed annoyed by the stares of the girls.

That must be Woohyun, IU thought, noticing that there wasn't any other boys in the classroom.

"Don't worry, the classroom will get chatty and crowded once Myungsoo arrives," Sungjong assured. "Anyways, I'll be going. Have fun with Woohyun…and don't get him mad!"

With that, Sungjong took off before IU was able to say a word. The room suddenly seemed to grow cold. The atmosphere was tense, and when IU took a step, the two girls stared at her. IU bit her bottom lips, and gently waved.

"Uh, hello…?" IU said shyly. The two girls examined IU for a moment, and then went back to their chat. IU heaved a sigh in relief as she walked up to Woohyun. Woohyun ignored her, until IU cautiously sat next to him. He turned his head around and glared at Woohyun.

"I'm not some kind of animal. I don't bite. There's no reason for you to sit cautiously like that. Sheesh, what is wrong with people these days?" Woohyun snapped rudely. IU jumped, and then glanced at the two girls who were sitting far away from the room. No wonder they kept their distance from Woohyun.

He was harsh.