Meeting Sunggyu

Oppas' Little Girl

The next morning, IU found herself in an unfamiliar room. The room was painted pink all over except for the ceiling unlike her old house, which was painted plain white. Her drawers and mirror looked more expensive then usually, unlike the broken drawers and the mirror she used in the small bathroom at her old house. For a second, she was scared, wondering if she was at a complete stranger's house. Then she remembered that she was at a stranger's house, but she got to know a few of them.

Well, four to be exact.

"I wonder if the rest are awake yet," IU mumbled, glancing at the clock. It was five in the morning. IU rubbed her droopy eyes and sat up. She slipped on her new, fuzzy white slippers and dragged her feet towards the restroom. It felt a bit weird for her to have her own restroom in her own room. Never in her life did she ever had such a luxurious room. When she entered the bathroom, she was hesitating whether or not she should use the bathroom. She slowly took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I better get ready. I have school, anyways," she muttered. She grabbed her uniform from the drawer (the uniform was already picked up by Myungsoo a few days ago before IU came) and quickly dashed into the bathroom. She was going to a new school with a new life.

This is going to be so hard for me, she grunted.

 

At five in the morning, the little maknae couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned his body all over, but he just felt uncomfortable with the fact that a girl would be living with him. He groaned at the thought and turned again. He prayed so much for the girl to be younger than him, he was very disappointed with the fact that the girl had turned to be his noona.

I hate my life, he thought, grumbling. Suddenly, he heard the shower running from IU's room (IU's room was right next to his). He sat up, and glanced at the clock. In thirthy minutes, it would be six, and when it was six, that's when the house got busy. He sighed and got up from his comfty bed.

Better get ready before the hyungs take up all the warm water like last time. He suddenly grinned as he grabbed his uniform and headed for the showers.

 

"Yo." A familiar voice whispered into Hoya's ear. He groaned, flipped his body around, and then slept a bit longer. The voice grumbled something, and then started to shake Hoya. "Yo Hoya, wake up. It's time for school."

"Ten more minutes!" Hoya declared.

"Dude, it's going to be seven in five minutes! We're going to leave without you," the voice hissed. Hoya's eyes shot open as he sat right up. As he was sitting up, he accidentally banged his forehead again the other person's head. Hoya groaned, as the person who also got injured moaned in pain.

"Aish…Dongwoo hyung! Stop rushing me like that! This is what you get for rushing an innocent kid," Hoya grumbled. Dongwoo smirked.

"Mhm, whatever. It's not my fault that you stayed up, dancing until midnight," Dongwoo said. Hoya flushed in embarrassment as he rubbed his foreheaad.

"Whatever," Hoya muttered. Dongwoo chuckled and messed up Hoya's already-messed-up hair. 

"Now hurry up. I hear Sungjong going into the showers. I think the new girl is already downstairs, preparing breakfast," Dongwoo mentioned.

"It's IU, hyung, IU. Don't call her Ji Eun," Hoya said. Dongwoo paused, and then smiled at him.

"Is she cute?" he asked.

"I don't know, ask Sungyeol. He's the master of girls," Hoya retorted. 

"He thinks all the girls in the world are cute," Dongwoo said, frowning. Then, he paused for a moment before asking, "Do you think that IU and I would match?"

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Hoya yelled, throwing Dongwoo a pillow. Dongwoo laughed as he closed the door behind him. Oh, how he loved teasing and playing around with Hoya.

 

"That was a really warm shower," IU mumbled to herself, smiling. She was already in her school uniform, which was made up of a white long-sleeve shirt, and a grey tie, covered by a comfortable red blazer. She wore a grey skirt with red stripes that went up to her hips, and a pare of grey sneakers for the finishing touch. She decided to let her hair down like how she had it yesterday. 

She walked down the long stairs, her stomach roaring. She lightly blushed to herself, embarrassed about how loud her stomach growled. She looked around cautiously, wondering if anyone saw or heard her. No one was around her. The house was quiet, except for the sound of water rushing down in the shower rooms.

She took one more step down the stairs until she heard someone say, "You're Ji Eun, right?"

IU gasped loudly, jumped, and almost tumbled down the stairs. She turned around quickly and found an unfamiliar guy just a few steps away. 

"Um…"

"I'm Sunggyu, the oldest here," Sunggyu said. He walked down the stairs and stuck his hand out. "Nice to meet you, IU."

IU blinked her eyes, staring at Sunggyu's hand. "Um…"

"Are you okay?" Sunggyu asked, frowning. "Are you sick or anything?"

IU shook her head and smiled at Sunggyu. "Sorry, I was just surprised, that's all. My name is Ji Eun, yes, but please call me IU."

Sunggyu smiled as IU shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, IU-ssi. If you have any problems with the boy, make sure you talk to me first."