Challenge Failed

Oppas' Little Girl

School passed by rather quickly, and IU was exhausted. When she got up, the first thing she did was go straight to her room and lie down on her bed. Going to such a high-standard school was tiring, especially when you're from a normal school. She rested her eyes, and began to think about each and individual boy. In particular, Woohyun and Myungsoo popped in her had. She frowned. 

It's weird, she thought, how Woohyun and Myungsoo live under the same roof for years, but they keep on fighting. I wonder how they stand each other.

She heaved a sigh and decided to change her uniform into something more comfortable. She checked her closet, and picked out a plain t-shirt with a pair of skinny jeans.

This should do for now, IU thought, tossing the clothes on her bed. She closed the windows incase someone would spy her changing through the clear class. She decided to change in her bedroom instead of the bathroom, since no one would barge into her room without knocking.

Who wouldn't knock before they come into someone's room?

 

Myungsoo groaned in pain as he pressed his ice pack against his head. Dongwoo grunted when Sunggyu tossed him the ointment for his scratches.

"Thanks," Dongwoo said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. 

"No problem," Sunggyu replied humbly. Myungsoo would grin if he could, but if he did, the cut on the corner of his lips would rip even more. Sungjong and Sungyeol stared at the two injured boys in awe.

"Woohyun did this? Seriously? Man…why'd you get into a fight, anyways? You know how touch he is," Sungyeol said. Hoya sighed and shook his head as he stared at Myungsoo.

"What did you do to make him so angry, anyways?" Hoya asked. Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders. He would tell if he wanted to, but decided not to tell them. After all, was it that important?

Suddenly, all six of them heard a loud slam at the door. Sunggyu stood up, but quickly sat down once he met with the lone-wolf's deadly eyes. Sunggyu stared away from Woohyun, but he wasn't alone. Everyone except Myungsoo and Dongwoo stared away from Woohyun's cold and dark gaze. Woohyun was just about to climb up the stairs when Dongwoo shouted, "You got issues, man. Really big issues."

Woohyun sent a death glare at Dongwoo. "Oh, boo-hoo. What am I supposed to do now?"

Dongwoo flinched at Woohyun's icy comment. Woohyun snorted, as he climbed up two steps. Suddenly, Myungsoo stood up, despite his head aching from the pain.

"YA!" Myungsoo shouted. "You owe an apology to IU!"

Woohyun rolled his eyes to Myungsoo. "And why should I do that?"

"You almost punched IU."

"So?"

"Punching a lady is against the law, Woohyun," Sungyeol snapped.

"So? At least I'm not some kind of erted person like you are. Don't you know that girls hate erts these days?" Woohyun snapped back. Sungyeol stood up and glared at Woohyun.

"What'd you say?!"

Sungjong tugged on Sungyeol's shirt. "Hyung…"

"Take that back!" Sungyeol demanded, shoving away Sungjong's hand. Woohyun groaned in boredom as he cracked his neck by rotating it in a circular motion. He flicked his tongue at Sungyeol and glared at him.

"Wanna fight? We can take it outside," Woohyun challenged. Hoya's eyes widened.

"Guys, stop!" he cried.

"Oh yeah? Sure, let's fight! In fact, let's take it from here!" Sungyeol agreed angrily. Woohyun stormed down the stairs, cracking his knuckles. Everyone could tell that Woohyun was prepared. Was Sungyeol prepared? Not so much.

"Guys! Chill! Come on, we can do better than this! Are we really going to fight over a girl like this?" Sungyyu asked nervously. Woohyun scoffed.

"We're not fighting for a girl. We're fighting to see whether Sungyeol's a truly erted guy or not."

"And I'm definitely not erted! At least I'm way nicer to girls than you are!" Sungyeol exclaimed. Woohyun glared at Sungyeol.

"I can be nice, too! In fact, I can go back up and apologize to that I-whatever-U-girl," Woohyun replied confidently. 

"Then prove it!"

"I will!" Woohyun declared. He stormed back up the stairs with a frustrated expression. Besides, all he had to do was say sorry to their guest, right? It'd be simple!

When he arrived in front of IU's room, he quickly grabbed the doorknob, twisted it, and pushed the door open.

"Hey, I'm–" he paused for a moment, and stared at IU. IU stared back at Woohyun with fear and shock written all over her face. He continued to stare with a clueless expression, only to see IU about to wear her top shirt. Her face quickly reddened as she suddenly screamed her lungs out. The scream scared the crows on the tree outside, and could be heard blocks down the streets. 

Woohyun clamped his ears and quickly closed the door before hollering, "I'M SORRY!"

What kind of girl doesn't lock the door before changing?! he wondered, clearly embarrassed.


A/N: Hey guys! ^_^ It's me, 500sunny500! :D I just wanted to thank all of you (silent readers, too) for reading, supporting, and subscribing to this story! ^_^ I just wanted to let you know that I made a review shop with a friend of mine, less_than_3. I would love it if you guys checked out our review shop! :D Just click bellow and you'll be sent to our review shop right away! :)

Silly Dreams Review Shop