Woohyun's Weakness

Oppas' Little Girl

"…Are. You. Serious."

"Yes, I am! We have to study together!"

"…Aren't you an idiot?"

"No, I'm not! If I'm an idiot, I wouldn't even be going to school or having a conversation with you."

"…You got to be kidding me," Woohyun mumbled. IU frowned and turned to Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo oppa! Help me!" IU whined. Myungsoo gave IU a small smile and pinched Woohyun's arm. Woohyun screamed in pain, and pushed away Myungsoo's hand. Woohyun glared at Myungsoo.

"What the heck was that for?" Woohyun snapped.

"Relax! It was just a pinch," Myungsoo replied calmly.

"Just a pinch? Okay, it might be just a two-finger tactic, but it seriously hurt! You know that I got into a gang fight recently and injured my arm there!" Woohyun grunted.

"Well if you weren't an idiot, you could've been a good boy and stayed away from those fights," Myungsoo reasoned, poking his toothpick in a slice of apple. He popped the apple in his mouth and chewed calmly. Woohyun narrowed his eyes and stood up.

"Forget this! I don't even know why I'm even here with you two," Woohyun grumbled.

"But we have a test coming up and we should study!" IU whined, pouting. Woohyun crossed his arms.

"First of all, I don't study. Second of all, get out of my room! Who gave you permission to come in my room?" Woohyun asked, pointing at the door. IU's eyes watered a bit, and Myungsoo gave IU a small hug to cheer her up.

"Ya, ya. Be a bit nicer," Myungsoo told him. "Plus, your grades can't compete with hers, either."

"You're just being nice to her because you're the 'gentleman' of this house," Woohyun protested. "My job is to be the rebel of this house."

"What job? The last time you had a job that you were payed for was years ago when you did your chores," Myungsoo mumbled. IU giggled quietly, but immediately stopped when Woohyun shot her a cold glare. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Come in!"

Woohyun widened his eyes. "YA! You can't do anything on your own will–"

The door creaked open and three pairs of eyes met Hoya's innocent look. "Are you guys doing fine?"

"Myungsoo and I are, but not Woohyun," IU said, heaving a sigh. Hoya smiled at IU sympathetically, as Myungsoo put his pencil on his notebook.

"Hey, but Woohyun is improving his behavior. Before, he would've kicked me and IU out of the house by now. He's actually letting us have a conversation with him!" Myungsoo pointed out. Hoya smirked as IU smiled at Woohyun. Woohyun, enraged, gritted his teeth and glowered at Myungsoo, Hoya, and IU.

"Get. The. Heck. Out. Of. My. Room."

IU pouted. "Now–"

"NOW!" Woohyun yelled. IU's body froze in fear, as Myungsoo rubbed his ears. Hoya quickly ran out of the room, not wanting to get in a fight with Woohyun. Myungsoo sighed and grabbed his belongings.

"Fine, fine. We could've done something together for a change," Myungsoo muttered. Woohyun scoffed.

"Together? You got to be joking. Her words are polluting your minds. Why can't we send her to a hotel and go back to how it used to be without this block-head?" Woohyun suggested, pointing at IU. IU felt her visions blur, but she obviously held her tears back. Myungsoo gave Woohyun a disapproving look. He stood up and met Woohyun's cold, brown eyes.

"You used to have a lot more manners than this," Myungsoo told him.

"And you used to be less annoying than now," Woohyun responded.

"Oh yeah? Then you– IU, are you crying?" Myungsoo asked, staring at IU. Woohyun took a swift glance at IU and slightly widened his eyes. Drops of tears descended from her eyes. She quickly gasped, shook her head, and wiped away her tears.

"N-No, I'm not. I–" Before IU could make up an excuse, Myungsoo sighed and threw his arms around IU. IU gasped loudly and felt her cheeks heat up. "M-Myungsoo–"

"I'm going to take IU back to her room. Meanwhile, you should reflect on your behavior," Myungsoo told Woohyun. Woohyun ignored Myungsoo and looked away with his arms crossed. Myungsoo helped IU up and quickly led her back to her room.

On the other hand, Woohyun felt his heart being squeezed in guilt. He sighed and put his hands over his face. Dropping his body on his bed, he rubbed his eyes and bit his bottom lips. One thing he couldn't stand about women were their tears.

Man…Why are girls so emotional? he wondered, sighing.