Dongwoo

Oppas' Little Girl

When Myungsoo arrived downstairs, he found IU wearing a little pink apron that Sunggyu had given her. Sunggyu, who was flipping the brown, fluffy pancakes, turned around and grinned.

"Hey Myungsoo! Mind helping out a bit?" Sunggy asked. He turned to IU and smiled at her. "It's nice to have another person who actually can help out, unlike Woohyun."

IU pressed her lips into a thin line, and then nodded her head. Myungsoo, who ignored IU's confused expression, walked over to Sunggyu and divided the pancakes that were stacked up on a plate. He divided the pancakes into three pieces, and made sure to leave one for IU.

Suddenly, IU asked, "Who's Woohyun? What's so bad about him anyways?"

Myungsoo glanced at Sunggyu, whose face darkened. 

"If you have any problems with Woohyun, I'm sorry but you can't come and run to me, IU-ssi," Sunggyu said apologetically. 

IU frowned. "Huh?"

"Woohyun is an…uncontrollable guy. He does whatever he wants to do," Myungsoo explained. IU stared at Myungsoo, and then slowly nodded her head.

"Huh…I see," she mumbled. Myungsoo flashed her a smile and messed up her hair.

"Don't worry about it so much. I'm pretty sure that you'll see him at school or something," Myungsoo said sweetly. IU blushed and quickly walked over the the silver refrigerator for something to drink. The pounding of footsteps on the stairs was heard from the kitchen.

"How cute is she?" Dongwoo asked, running down the stairs after Hoya.

"Shut up!" Hoya groaned. He tried to run faster down the stairs, but his hyung was able to catch up with him.

"Aw, come on! Little Hoya is too scared to tell how cute the girl is?" Dongwoo teased. Hoya's face flushed in embarrassment.

"No!" he denied. "I'm not scared!"

"Then how cute is she?" Dongwoo asked impatiently.

"She's really cute," Sungyeol said dreamily, joining the two in their little conversation. Hoya scowled and was glad when his feet finally touched the marble floor.

"Really? Like, super duper cute?" Dongwoo questioned.

"No, like super, super duper cute," Sungyeol replied, winking at his hyung. Dongwoo smirked and walked into the kitchen.

"Well, I can't wait to see her. Come on, let's go–WOAH. WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!" Dongwoo dropped his mouth and stopped his tracks when he arrived at the kitchen. IU's face was red hot after hearing the fellow boys screaming their conversations. Myungsoo and Sunggyu stared at the three boys disapprovingly. Hoya immediately took his seat and began to stuff his mouth with pancakes. Sungyeol joined in right with him. Dongwoo slowly took a seat between Hoya and Sungyeol, unable to take his eyes off of IU.

"Dude, she's really cute!" Dongwoo exclaimed. Sunggyu gave Dongwoo a sharp look.

"Eat," he demanded. "Before I puke on your breakfast."

"What? What did I do?" Dongwoo asked innocently. Sunggyu sighed while Myungsoo shook his head. He glanced at IU, who seemed a bit uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to take you to school or something?" Myungsoo asked. IU forced a weak smile and shook her head.

"No, I'm fine. I already ate breakfast, and I know where the place is. You should eat with Sunggyu. I'll be going first," IU replied quietly. She glanced at Dongwoo shyly, and then looked away after Dongwoo stopped staring at her.

"Actually, Sungjong is all ready. Maybe you can ask him to walk with you," Hoya said helpfully. IU smiled at Hoya with her best smile.

"Thank you," she replied gratefully. "I will ask him when I see him."

"And there he is! Sungjong-ah!" Myungsoo called. He walked IU over to Sungjong, whose hair was as messy as an untidy room. Sungjong tried to fix his hair a bit, and then glanced at Myungsoo.

"Yeah hyung?" Sungjong asked. IU smiled softly at the maknae and bowed at him.

"Good morning, Sungjong-ssi. I–"

"Can you take IU to school and show her around a bit? We're still in the middle of eating. Plus, you don't eat breakfast," Myungsoo pointed out. Sungjong glanced at IU, who stared at him in shock.

"You don't eat breakfast?" IU gasped. "Why not?"

"Long story," Sungjong murmured. He turned to Myungsoo and nodded his head. "Sure, I'll take her. Who knows, maybe I'll bump into Woohyun while walking there."

IU's face brightened up when hearing the stranger's name. "I really want to meet Woohyun-ssi! I've only heard about him, and didn't get to see him at all!"

"Well then we better hurry. Woohyun doesn't like waiting," Sungjong said. He slipped on his headphones and gestured IU to walk with him. IU skipped next to Sungjong and headed out the door, leaving a soft slam at the door. Myungsoo smiled the whole time until the two left. He sighed and walked back into the kitchen.

"Hey, hey, hey! Why does the maknae walk with IU? I wanted to walk with her, too!" Sungyeol complained. Hoya elbowed Sungyeol's stomach, making him groan in pain.

"Just eat before I dance and stomp my feet on your head," Hoya grunted. He rolled his eyes and muttered, "Seriously, can't I have some quiet moment without anyone talking?"

Myungsoo let out a weak chuckle before stuffing his breakfast in his mouth.

Why is it that almost everyone who steps into our house is interested in Woohyun? he wondered.