Up-coming Exams

Oppas' Little Girl

"I wonder where Sungjong went. We were just with him a minute ago," IU mumbled. Myungsoo smiled and patted IU's head.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he'll come back, right Hoya?" Myungsoo asked. Hoya snapped out of his thoughts and smiled.

"Yep, whatever you said, Myungsoo," Hoya replied, not really knowing what Myungsoo had said. Myungsoo knew that Hoya wasn't listening, but he decided to go with the flow. He turned to IU, who seemed to have an eased look on her face.

"So IU, are you ready to study for the exams coming up?" Myungsoo asked. IU jumped, and widened her eyes.

"Wait, what? What are you talking about? What exams?" IU widened her eyes, and stared at Myungsoo, hoping that what he said was a joke.

"Oh yeah! It's that time again, isn't it?" Hoya asked. Myungsoo nodded his head, as IU began to frowned.

"What, what time? What exam? No one told me about an exam coming up so early!" IU exclaimed. Hoya turned to IU and tried to calm her down.

"The exam is only for your class. The five people who get the lowest score will be kicked out of the school. The five people who get the best score will go into a better and more advanced class. It's pretty important, especially for Myungsoo and Woohyun," Hoya explained. 

"Yeah, but last time Woohyun didn't show up," Myungsoo muttered. "So I took the test for him."

"Myungsoo was extremely lucky that he wasn't caught, too," Hoya added.

"Wait, why didn't Woohyun show up?" IU questioned.

"Pft. Who knows? He's a lone-wolf. He's always by himself, in his own little world," Myungsoo grunted.

"What 'little' world?" Myungsoo and Hoya cooly turned around, as IU's skin almost jumped off. She whirled around, only to find Woohyun glaring at Myungsoo. "Who would've thought that Kim Myungsoo could talk behind a person's back."

"Well, it's true. You are a lone-wolf," Myungsoo said, shrugging his shoulders. Woohyun gave him a nasty look, and then met IU's frightened gaze.

"You should skip the exams like how I did last year. Myungsoo can do it for you. Or actually, don't let Myungsoo do it for you. It'll be better if you fail the exams so you can be kicked out of the school," Woohyun commented. His words stabbed through IU's heart. She felt her eyes water a bit, but she looked up to keep her tears from falling.

"I…"

"Woohyun, that's pretty mean," Hoya pointed out. Woohyun gave Hoya a blunt expression.

"So? Do I care?"

"You should apologize."

"Oh my gosh, little Hoya is telling me to do something! How shocking," Woohyun mumbled sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He shoved his hands in his pocket and diverted his attention back to IU. "Anyways…you're annoying. I hope you fail the exams."

With that, Woohyun walked away. IU bit her bottom lips, as Myungsoo began to scream at Woohyun for him to come back. Of course, Woohyun pretended as if he was deaf and continued to walk into the school building. Hoya tried to comfort IU, but she gently pushed him aside."

"Um…I feel a bit sick. Can one of you show me where the nurse office is?" IU asked. Myungsoo was just about to offer, but Hoya quickly said, "I will."

Myungsoo stared at Hoya, who awkwardly rubbing his nape. IU smiled softly at the shy boy, and followed right behind him. Myungsoo watched the two head to the office. He stood still, and stared at IU's pale face. Suddenly, IU lost her balance, causing her to stumble a bit. Myungsoo took one step forward, but then Hoya already took action. Hoya grabbed IU's arm, and held her hand to support her. Once Myungsoo caught the two holding hands, a sharp pain stabbed through his chest. His touched his chest with his right hand, and bit his bottom lip hard.

Oh shoot. Not again, he thought uneasily.


A/N: Hey everyone! ^_^ Hope you're enjoying the latest chapter! Anyways, I wanted to promote my new fanfic, Drive To Despair. Hope you guys check it out or support it! :)