Heart Problems

Oppas' Little Girl

"He hates me."

"Woohyun hyung does that to everyone."

"He hates me without even knowing me."

"IU, please, don't act like this. He'll grow to love you slowly. I'm sure," Hoya said pleadingly. Myungsoo and Dongwoo were at the nurse office, getting treated. Hoya was outside with IU, trying to persuade her that Woohyun always acted like that. He obviously failed as IU began to tear up.

"Why does it always end up like this?" IU cried. Hoya frowned.

She went through something like this? Poor girl, Hoya thought sympathetically. He stared at IU blankly, not knowing what he had to do. He had never been close to any other girls. He would always be shy and back out, letting his hyungs do all the talking. Sure, he's been admired by many girls for his dance skills, but that was basically it. 

"Um…" Hoya scratched his head. Come on, say something! "Er, do you want to go somewhere? You know, um…somewhere?"

Hoya mentally scolded himself for not mentioning a specific place. IU wiped her tears away and heaved a depressing sigh. Suddenly, an idea popped in her head.

"Music," she whispered.

"Huh?"

IU turned to Hoya and grabbed his hand. "Take me to the music room. Sungjong said that there was a music room. Take me there."

Hoya slowly nodded his head. It was the first time a girl (except for his mother) had actually touched his very own skin. Hoya felt himself feeling warm. He pulled back his hands, rubbed it a bit, and then nodded his head.

"S-Sure," Hoya stuttered. He frowned at himself as IU immediately brightened up.

"I owe you! I really, really do owe you!" IU thanked. Hoya smiled weakly, as he felt like his chest would burst any minute. He his dry lips and got up as he rubbed his chest.

Maybe I have heart problems or something. I'm sure it'll go away soon, Hoya assured himself.

 

Woohyun, who was spying on IU from afar, glared at her. He had climbed on a tree, and tried to get a good view of the stranger. He didn't dare to get close to her. She would be the same as other girls who had came to their house. 

He heaved a sigh and stared at a small photo of a girl who he had used to date with during childhood. It was the only photo he had kept ever since he moved in with the six other guys.

"…I miss you," he muttered, running his fingers through the old photo. He paused, as if he expected the photo to reply. Instead, the wind blew it off from his fingers. Woohyun gasped, and his eyes enlarged as the photo flew towards IU's direction. "Shoot! Don't go there–"

Before the photo got to IU, a pair of hands caught the picture just in time. Woohyun relieved a sigh and looked down at the familiar man below him. Sunggyu frowned, and handed the photo back to Woohyun.

"Care to explain what's been going on?" Sunggyu asked, raising an eyebrow. "Dongwoo came here to see how IU was doing, and I got a call from him. How could you punch a girl?"

Woohyun scowled, and snatched away the photo. "I didn't punch her.…Not yet, at least."

"So you're planning to punch her?!" Sunggyu exclaimed.

"…Look, if you want me to attend class, I will," Woohyun said calmly, trying to avoid the topic. Sunggyu glared at Woohyun, and then brightened up.

"Really? 'Cause Dongwoo said that you wouldn't, and I was a bit scared that you really wouldn't," Sunggyu explained. "I knew that I was right! See! I have hope in you!"

Woohyun's face darkened as he jumped out of tree. "Pft. Go away. Plus, if you see Myungsoo, tell him to stay away from my business."

Woohyun strolled away, as Sunggyu watched behind him. He heaved a sigh, and stared at the direction where IU and Hoya was. He raised an eyebrow when he noticed that IU and Hoya were gone.

Where did those two go? he wondered.