Walk In The Park

Oppas' Little Girl

"Eh? Talent show? Really! I want to see!" IU exclaimed, her eyes wide. Two weeks passed by like a breeze, and during those two weeks, IU had taken tons of exams. Fortunately, she was able to make it into the top 10 of the class. Woohyun performed almost perfectly, even though he didn't study. To IU's surprise, he had made it into the top 5 of the class, and of course, Myungsoo was number one.

Myungsoo pouted. "Hey, aren't you going to be sad for me and Woohyun? We won't be able to see you anymore in class."

"I'm happy," Woohyun said loudly enough for  IU to hear. "Now I don't have to be with the stupid donkey."

IU just smiled at Woohyun and pinched his cheeks. "Mhm, say whatever you want, but I know that you're going to miss me, too."

Woohyun raised an eyebrow. "What makes you say that?"

"You're the one who sent me the flowers two weeks ago," IU replied. Woohyun's cheeks quickly turned beet red. He looked away and put his hands over his ears.

"La, la, la! I can't hear you!" Woohyun yelled, singing as loud as he could. IU giggled and chased after him, talking about how much she loved the flowers and how she forgave him. Sunggyu laughed and glanced at Sungjong.

"Well, Sungjong will be attending IU's class starting from tomorrow," Sunggyu said. The maknae pouted.

"I…I really tried my best! Honestly, I did! I just don't understand why I ended up failing the tests!" Sungjong protested.

"It's okay, Sungjong. When you failed your test, I got fired at another job," Dongwoo replied. Sunggyu's eyes widened.

"What?! I just got you a new job, though!" Sunggyu exclaimed. Dongwoo gave Sunggyu a neutral expression and shook his hand in front of Sunggyu's face.

"Whatever, whatever. In the mean while, I'm thinking of applying at the dance instructor for Hoya's school," Dongwoo said. Hoya's ears perked up as he looked up from the ground.

"Seriously?! Are you serious, hyung?!" Hoya asked excitedly. Dongwoo grinned.

"I said that I was thinking about it," Dongwoo replied. "Why? You want me to join?"

"Of course! Then we won't need to practice after school for hours!" Hoya pointed out. Dongwoo grinned and turned to IU.

"Hey IU, if I become a dance instructor at your school, would you go on a date with me?" Dongwoo called. IU, who was behind a tree, quickly shook her head with a frown. Sungyeol suddenly snuck behind her and gave her a tight back hug. IU squealed and widened her eyes as Sungyeol glared at Dongwoo.

"No way! She's not going on another date with you! She promised me a date later today," Sungyeol announced. Everyone gave IU a wide-eyed stare. IU's cheeks turned red as she looked away and glared at Sungyeol.

"You told me that we were going to the grocery to buy some stuff for Sunggyu oppa!" IU yelled.

"I lied. What? You want me to bring someone? Then let's bring Hoya. He can be the third wheel," Sungyeol suggested. "Besides, he hardly talks. That means I can have you all to myself while we go on our date–"

"It's not a date! It's grocery shopping!" IU protested. Hoya kept quiet as he watched the two quarrel about whether shopping for grocery was a date or not. His cheeks turned light pink as he thought about spending time with IU at the grocery. He shyly looked down and kicked a few rocks to the side. Myungsoo watched Hoya, and felt an uneasy feeling in him when he spotted Hoya's pink cheeks.

"Ya, ya." Woohyun slapped his hand against Myungsoo's shoulder, causing Myungsoo to snap out of his thoughts. Myungsoo glared at Woohyun as Woohyun frowned. "What's up?"

"What?"

"You were staring at Hoya for a while," Woohyun said. "Did you guys get into a fight or something?"

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. "Um, no…But why would you care anyways?"

Woohyun blinked his eyes for a few minutes, and then scowled. He scratched the back of his head and bit his lips. "Aish…That girl's getting in my head. I better go before she gives me some kind of disease."

"Hey, you can't go anywhere. We all decided to walk in the park for a few hours," Myungsoo pointed out, grabbing Woohyun by his back collar. Woohyun scowled and crossed his arms.

"I really hate you," Woohyun muttered. Myungsoo just grinned as he dragged Woohyun back to the group.

"Thank you," he replied smoothly.