Rescued

Oppas' Little Girl

Sungyeol, somehow, was able to sneak out of the house. It was always like this. One minute, he'd get in trouble for being a ert. The next minute, he'd be stuck in his room, being lectured. Two more minutes later (if it's Sunggyu lecturing him, then it'd be five minutes), Sungyeol would be alone in his room. He'd then go out of the window and down the hand-made rope he had made out of the school's jump rope he stole. 

He pulled his black hood over his head and tiptoed to the gates of the mansion.

"And you're going…?"

Sungyeol almost screamed as he turned around. Myungsoo, who was leaning against a tree, raised an eyebrow and stared at Sungyeol with an amused look. Sungyeol made a face.

"I don't like you," he muttered.

Myungsoo just smiled and nodded his head. "Back to your room."

"B-But…But I'm older than you! You have no rights to boss me around!" Sungyeol defended himself. Myungsoo just nodded his head.

"Yeah, yeah. You're not the only one who snuck out tonight, though," Myungsoo said. He walked up to Sungyeol and patted his shoulder. "Hoya snuck out, and Woohyun disappeared."

"Oh, I think I know where this is going. You want me, who tried to sneak out of the house, to follow you and gather up Hoya and Woohyun, right?" Sungyeol asked with a hint of sarcasm. Myungsoo gave his hyung a wide grin.

"Great! We're actually on the same page!" Myungsoo cheered. Sungyeol's eyes widened.

"W-Wait, what? You were serious?"

"To be fair, I'll look for IU. You can go look for Hoya and Woohyun," Myungsoo said, clearly ignoring Sungyeol's question. Sungyeol frowned at Myungsoo as the two walked out of the mansion.

"W-Wait! Why…Let me find IU! I promise I won't be a erted person in front of her–"

"Oh look! There's IU!" Myungsoo exclaimed, pointing at the opposite direction. Sungyeol turned, but only saw the empty street. He frowned, as he turned around, only to find Myungsoo at least two miles away from him.

Gah! How did he go so fast? Sungyeol wondered. He ran to catch up with Myungsoo, screaming for Myungsoo to wait for him.

 

"GET AWAY FROM HER!"

IU looked up, and found Hoya glaring at the two men who were holding IU hostage. The skinny man sighed.

"Hey, isn't this Woohyun's…minions or something?" the skinny man asked. Hoya's gaze turned even colder, as he locked eyes with the skinny guy.

"I'm not a minion."

"So it 'seems'."

Hoya angrily curled his fingers into a fist. "What do you want? Money? I'll give you money. Just leave her alone."

The bigger guy glanced at IU. "We could sell her for more than what Woohyun is supposed to pay us," he mumbled.

"And if you look at her closely, doesn't she look like the girl who…"

Wham! The skinny man was knocked out cold after Hoya threw a punch at him. Hoya exhaled and inhaled heavily, as if he had a hard time breathing.

"Don't you dare say another word, you idiotic fools. Just tell me what you what and leave this girl alone," Hoya hissed. 

"Yo Hoya!" 

IU looked up, her heart filled with hope. Her eyes shined under the moonlight, as a wide grin crawled on her face. "Myungsoo-ssi!"

Sungyeol approached behind Myungsoo, panting and exhausted from running to catch up with him. Once he saw IU, he quickly regained his energy and pretended to act like he was never tired in the first place. Hoya smirked, and then gestured his head towards the skinny man and the tougher man.

"We got company," Hoya muttered. Myungsoo sighed, and then cracked his knuckles.

"I guess Woohyun caused some more trouble for us, eh? These guys look pretty weak. Sungyeol, you snatch IU whenever you can, alright?" Myungsoo said. Sungyeol gave Myungsoo a two- salute and winked at IU.

"Did you hear that, IU? I'm going to save you!" Sungyeol squealed excitedly. Myungsoo rolled his eyes, and narrowed his eyes.

"Who's first?" Myungsoo asked. The two men whimpered, and immediately released IU. Sungyeol dived in, grabbed IU's wrist, and pulled her away. Myungsoo smirked, as he took a step forward.

"W-We'll deal with Woohyun later! Make sure you tell him that!" the tougher guy stuttered. The strangers took off, as the four watched them go. Once they were gone from their sight, IU finally breathed and tried to calm herself down. She suddenly felt tears trickling down her cheeks, and she wasn't sure if it was because she was saved or because she was relieved that the two strangers wouldn't be messing with her. She felt a hand wiping away her tears. She turned around, and saw Myungsoo giving her a gentle, warm smile.

"Stop crying. There's no need to cry. You're safe," Myungsoo whispered, wiping away IU's tears with his thumb. Immediately, IU broke into more tears as she dug her face into Myungsoo's chest. Myungsoo widened his eyes a bit, surprised with the reaction IU gave to him. 

"Thank you, everybody," IU whispered through her tears. Hoya weakly smiled at IU and nodded his head as he watched IU burry her face into Myungsoo's chest. Myungsoo rubbed her back, trying to calm IU down. Sungyeol smirked proudly before examining the scene carefully. When he glanced at Hoya, his eyes slightly widened.

Hoya was literally shaking. Sungyeol could tell that Hoya could've fainted any minute now. And Hoya was never scared or weak.


A/N: First of all, thank you for all those who subscribed, commented, and supported this fanfic! I can literally give you guys a HUG! :3 Anyways, I got my review for this story. If you want to see it, click here. I'm pretty happy with my score. Actually, it's my best score I've ever received! ^_^