Danger

Oppas' Little Girl

There was an intense atmosphere between the boys. The seven boys would not stop glaring at the guests, who happily hugged and chatted with IU. Wooyoung would occasionally give the guys a proud smirk, which totally ticked them off. Yoseob happily sipped his tea and nervously glanced around the huge mansion, admiring every piece of furniture displayed. The guys seemed to like Thunder the most because Thunder hardly moved. Only his eyes followed IU's every move.

"I can't believe you guys came without telling me," IU mumbled. "I would've served so many sweets, but I can only make you guys cookies."

Yoseob reached for a cookie and bit into it. "It's okay, Jieun. Your cookies were the best!"

Thunder grabbed a cookie and examined it carefully. "Wow, it's not burnt."

"Seriously? Dude, I remember that Jieun would only make us burnt cookies! Dang, these are some fine cookies!" Wooyoung exclaimed. IU glared at them as Myungsoo cleared his throat loudly. IU turned to Myungsoo and blinked her eyes innocently.

"Got something in your throat?" IU asked. Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders calmly, trying to compose himself. Inside, he was steaming when the boys would open their mouths to talk to IU. "You should drink some water."

Woohyun snorted, knowing how jealous Myungsoo was. Myungsoo kicked Woohyun secretly, hoping that IU had not noticed his strange behavior. Woohyun yelped loudly and glared at Myungsoo, returning the kick by punching his arm. The next thing everyone knew, Myungsoo and Woohyun began to wrestle and shoot electrifying glares at each other. Sunggyu and Dongwoo tried to pull the two apart while IU looked away from the scene in embarrassment.

"Stop it, guys!" IU hissed. Yoseob and Wooyoung watched in amusement, thinking how interesting these wild boys were. On the other hand, Thunder took this time to gather the empty tea cups and plates. IU turned around and groaned when she watched Thunder take away the plates. "No, Sanghyun! Let me do that!"

"It's okay, Jieun. Oh, and call me Thunder. Anyways, you might as well tame these… beasts," Thunder mocked. From the corner of Hoya's eyes, he caught Thunder smirking at Myungsoo and Woohyun. He narrowed his eyes, uneasy about his feelings towards Thunder.

He's up to something, Hoya thought. He's up to something really bad.

"Normally I would say that I would help, but rather than going up and help Thunder, whom I see every day, why don't you show me around the house, Jieun?" Wooyoung suggested. Yoseob's eyes sparkled with delight as he locked arms with IU. 

"Yeah! Show us around!" Yoseob exclaimed. Myungsoo and Woohyun stopped fighting and directed their glares toward Yoseob. Noticing how jealous the seven boys were, Yoseob stuck his tongue out playfully and skipped away, dragging IU upstairs with him. Wooyoung followed right behind them, his expression bright and enthusiastic. However, before Wooyoung could take the first step up the stairs, a hand reached and grabbed his arm. Wooyoung turned his head and coldly jerked his arm away.

"What do you want?" Wooyoung asked bitterly. Sungyeol frowned at Wooyoung's harsh response.

"Hey, IU isn't the only host. If you haven't noticed by now, we take care of IU," Sungyeol snapped. Wooyoung faked an amused laugh and took the first step on the fancy stairs.

"Yeah, like I care. Make sure you tell me after you finish cleaning up the room," Wooyoung hissed. Sungyeol gave Wooyoung a confused look as Wooyoung ran to catch up with Yoseob and IU.

Suspicious, all the seven boys thought in unison, and completely rude!

 

"Hello…"

"Thunder."

"Hello Thunder. Wait, is that you're real name? I thought IU just called you 'Sanghyun.'"

"IU? Who's IU? And you're not allowed to call me by my real name."

"Ah… You know, the girl? Er, I forgot her real name. She told us to call her IU when she came, so I suspected that it was her real name. Anyways, I'm Hoya, and this is Dongwoo. We're here to help you with the dishes," Hoya said, introducing himself and Dongwoo. Thunder stopped scrubbing the dish and scoffed.

"So now you guys help out since there's guests over here," Thunder muttered. Hoya raised an eyebrow as Dongwoo grabbed the plate away from Thunder.

"Come on, bro! Let me do that!" Dongwoo said, trying to take over. Thunder widened his eyes and pulled the plate closer to him.

"No, I said that I could do it-"

"Just let me do it!" Dongwoo replied enthusiastically. His response might've been too enthusiastic, because he clearly didn't notice that he had shattered the plate into pieces after Thunder had let go of the plate. When the plate slipped out of Dongwoo's hand and crashed on the floor, a loud clack! sound echoed the kitchen. Thunder irritated sighed and leaned down to pick up the glasses.

"What in the world are wrong with you people," Thunder grunted. Dongwoo pouted as Hoya glared at Thunder.

"Now wait a minute. Thunder, Sanghyun, or whatever your name is, you have no right to say such a thing in front of my or Dongwoo's face-"

"What happened?" IU asked, rushing into the room. She was accompanied by several guys, who tried to get closer to the scene. For IU, Wooyoung, and Yoseob, they easily misunderstood the situation by examining the three boys' face. Thunder seemed irritated, yet upset that the glass was broken; Hoya seemed to be giving a harsh lecture about breaking the glass with his dark frown; and Dongwoo seemed to act bored and uninterested. IU scurried over to help Thunder clean up the mess. "Guys, what's wrong with you today? Behave!"

Hoya widened his eyes as Dongwoo scoffed. "What do you mean behave? I just offered to help, but he didn't want my help-"

"Help or not, how could you let the guest clean up the mess? Isn't that the host's job?" IU scolded, scrunching her eyebrows. She looked up and glared at Myungsoo and Woohyun, who jumped in shock. "You two! Stop arguing and get along for once! These guys are my childhood friend! If you leave a bad impression on them then I won't talk to you!"

The two boys dropped their mouths as Hoya and Dongwoo hung their heads low. Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Sungjong stared at IU and the four punished boys with wide eyes. They all sensed that the friendship that was made between the eight was crumbling just because of the three guests. 

Sungjong secretly stepped away from the scene and lowered his gaze onto the three childhood friends. These guys are dangerous. Very, very dangerous.


Author's Note: School came up, and I know you all know what that means. If you don't, then that means… less time for authors to update! Which really because I hardly even updated during the summer. On the other hand, another IU fanfic has came up: A Rush of Reasons. It features our favorite solo singer, IU, and EXO's favorite bacon, Baekhyun! It also features B1A4's Sandeul, whom I personally love now. ^o^ Many of you have already checked it out, and I'm very grateful towards those who decided to support the new story! Once again, thanks, and have a wonderful day!