Kidnapped?

Oppas' Little Girl

"…So that's way you aren't allowed to go near IU. Understand?" Dongwoo asked. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and spun around on his chair. He was bored of Dongwoo's lectures. Usually, it would be Sunggyu who would be lecturing him. However, Dongwoo was less boring than Sunggyu's lecture.

"Yeah, whatever. Can you take me to the mall? I need to get some stuff," Sungyeol asked.

"What kind of stuff?"

"Oh, you know. The stuff."

Dongwoo raised an eyebrow. "I don't know what the 'stuff' is."

"Man stuff! Like clothes, ties, and cologne! Did you not see how bored the girls were when I came to school today? I was stuck with NERDS. NERDS, I TELL YOU. All they talk about is math. Then I ditched them and spy…Ah, I mean, spidified stuff," Sungyeol said. For some reason, he didn't want to reveal about the conversation he had heard between IU and Hoya. Sungyeol silently crossed his fingers, hoping that Dongwoo would fall for the bait.

Being the dense boy Dongwoo was, he easily fell for Sungyeol's excuse.

"What's spidified? Is that a new word or something?" Dongwoo asked, tilting his head. 

"Er, spidified is…the action of spying on a spider?" Sungyeol lied. 

"Oh that's so awesome! I want to do that some day! Tell me when you're going to spidify again!" Dongwoo exclaimed, jumping up and down. Sungyeol let out an uneasy laugh and wiped his sweaty hands against his jeans.

Why did I lie? Dongwoo wouldn't care, would he? Sungyeol wondered, raising an eyebrow.

 

IU happily skipped along the streets with five bags of groceries in one hand and two other bags of groceries in the other. Despite the fact that these bags were heavy, she kept on a bright smile and walked alone on the deserted street. She looked up the stars and quietly sighed. Compared to her old neighborhood, which was loud and busy, this neighborhood was quiet and a bit dull.

I wish my friends were here. It would be more fun, IU thought sadly. Her bright smile was replaced with a slightly upset frown. It's getting a bit dull. I wish something would…spark something up.

"MOVE IT!" someone yelled. IU quickly looked down from the sky and widened her eyes. She didn't have any time to react. The stranger collided and fell with IU, as IU dropped all her groceries. She groaned in pain as she watched an orange roll down the street. IU gasped and widened her eyes as she quickly got up.

"My orange!" IU cried.

"Heh! We got him now!" a gruff voice laughed. IU looked up, only to see two guys dressed in a black suit running up to them. 

"Aish…I told you to move it–Oh my gosh, you?!" the stranger exclaimed. IU looked down as her eyes widened in shock.

"W-Woohyun-ssi? What are you doing here–"

"YA! WOOHYUN! YOU'LL PAY!" the gruff voice screamed. A guy who looked much stronger than Woohyun was grabbed Woohyun's shirt. IU gasped loudly and covered with her hands. Woohyun glared at the stranger.

"You don't tell me what to do!" Woohyun muttered coldly. He balled his hands into a fist and knocked the stranger's face. Immediately, the stranger released Woohyun's shirt and dropped him on the ground.

"W-Woohyun-ssi…Are you in a fight?" IU stuttered nervously. Woohyun ignored IU and kicked the man until he knelt down for forgiveness. A skinny, lean stranger quickly came over to help out the tougher guy.

"Pft. You're weak," the skinny man said.

"Ha! You make me laugh," Woohyun laughed. He narrowed his eyes and glared at the man. "You barely even beat me the last time we met."

Both the strangers flinched. Suddenly, they eyed on IU, who was still standing at her spot. They eyed on each other, and then grinned with a nod of their head. Suddenly, the larger man aimed to hit Woohyun, as the skinny guy ran to get IU. Woohyun, who was distracted by the larger man, didn't notice IU screaming for help.

Once Woohyun quickly knocked out the larger man, he turned around, only to find a knife caressing IU's cheek. IU shook in fear, and widened her eyes.

How did I get into this mess?! IU wondered.

"Give us what we want, and we'll hand over the girl. If you don't, we'll kill her!" the skinny man threatened. IU widened her eyes.

Save me!

Woohyun frowned for a moment, still in his fighting position. Then, he smirked and loosened up. He stretched his arms and yawned, pointing out that he was exhausted from fighting the two strangers.

"Sure, take her. She's nothing to me."

IU's eyes widened. "MWOH?! WOOHYUN, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"Yeah, are you serious? Are you just going to leave her with us? You know, we can do tons of things with her," the stranger said, caressing his knife against IU's cheek. IU shivered in fear as she stared at Woohyun with hope in her eyes.

Please save me!

"Okay. Kill her. Do whatever you want with her. She's just a black memory from the past," Woohyun grunted, glaring at IU. IU bit her tongue from screaming for help.

He's going to save me. Woohyun is going to save me. I know it. He just has to, IU thought. Woohyun smiled, waved and took off. IU dropped her jaws and stared at Woohyun, who was probably too far to hear her yelling and screaming for help. IU felt her heart sinking.

This is impossible! Is he this mean? she wondered.

"Ya, get up, dumbo," the skinny man said, kicking the other guy who was knocked out. "We didn't get him, but we got someone else."

The tougher man groaned in pain. "What can we even do with her?"

"I dunno. Maybe we can get some gold in return with the other gangs. Who knows?"

Suddenly, IU heard footsteps running towards her direction.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!"


A/N: So who do you think the mysterious person who told the kidnappers to get away from IU is? O_O Anyways, I'm sorry if there was some confusion and grammatical (and spelling) errors! I was in a rush for this chapter and my other stories! :(