Three minus One

Foolish Beat

                                

 

            "Why am I doing this, Taeyeon unnie?" Seohyun asked. She was reading her favorite fairytale pop-up book when her sister entered her room. Her unnie asked her to put the clothes she picked in a bag.

            "We're gonna go somewhere. Where's Tiffany? She's not in her room."

            "Don't you know? They're in an outing with her friends in Jeju Island. They'll be there for three days."

            "I thought that's still next month?"

            "Maybe they're so excited to go to Jeju Island that's why they decided to change their vacay plan."

            "Finish packing and dress-up. I'll fix my things, then we can go."

            "Where are we going?" She asked herself when Taeyeon was already out of her room. She had an idea. Maybe her Taeyeon unnie just pretended that she doesn't know that her Tiffany unnie went to Jeju Island, but the truth is maybe they're planning to surprise her? Why is her Taeyeon unnie asking her to pack her clothes if they won't go somewhere far like Jeju Island?

            The thought made her smile. "Awww. Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie are so sweet."

            If they'll follow her Tiffany unnie, she needs to bring her swimsuit 'coz there are many beautiful beaches in Jeju Island. She opened her closet again and took two pairs of swimwear.

            "Why are you bringing that?" Her Taeyeon unnie asked when she was inside Seohyun's room. Taeyeon had a big bag with her. It looks like it was already prepared since last night. "Just leave that here. You won't be needing those to the place we're going to go."

            'Aigoo. Taeyeon unnie is really good in acting.'

            She was about to say that she knew about their plan but then again she didn't want to ruin their plan to surprise her. So she just decided to follow where the river flows. "I'll just bring this, just in case," Seohyun said. She forced her swimwear inside her bag. She snatched her pug pillow. "I'm ready, Taeyeon unnie."

            Seohyun slept for the whole ride. Her Taeyeon unnie woke her up.

            "We're here," Taeyeon said.

            She rubbed her eyes and looked outside the windows. "Are we in Jeju Island already?"

            "Kamsahamnida. We'll just stop here," Taeyeon said. She told Seohyun to go out of the taxi.

            Seohyun looked around and saw a big mansion in front of them. "Are we not going to stay in a hotel, Taeyeon unnie? Did Tiffany unnie rented a mansion?"

            "What do you mean by a hotel? And a mansion?"

            "Really, Taeyeon unnie, stop acting. We're already here but you're still acting. I know that you and Tiffany unnie planned to surprise me. So, where is she?"

            Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Use your brain sometimes, Hyunnie. How are we gonna get to Jeju island if we just rode a taxi?"

            "Huh? But if we're not in Jeju Island, then where are we? And what are we gonna do here, unnie?" She looked at her surroundings. It was then that she realized that they needed to ride in a boat before they get to Jeju Island. Too bad. Seohyun was really looking forward to go to Jeju island because she thought that they will follow her Tiffany unnie.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how's the update?

Is it good?

I hope so..keke..

Comments are welcomed with arms wide open.

Please leave your comments so I may have inspiration.

Thanks!

Super Generation hwaiting!

^_^