Breakfast with the Family

Foolish Beat

 

 

            Seohyun and Kyuhyun went down together for breakfast. Mrs. Cho was there, along with another man whose a few years older than Kyuhyun. Taeyeon is not there again.

            “You must be Seohyun,” said the guy sitting at the right side of Mrs. Cho. “I’m Leeteuk.”

            “Annyeonghaseyo. Where’s Taeyeon unnie?” Seohyun asked Leeteuk.

            “She already went to work.”

            Seohyun sat down on the chair Kyuhyun pulled for her. “Mianhe for what happened a while ago,” Seohyun apologized to Mrs. Cho.

            “Don’t be mad, Mom. We didn’t do anything wrong. We just slept. Really. I know your house rules and I have no intention of violating it.”

            “Why do I find that hard to believe, Kyuhyun?”

            “Mom, you have to believe me.” Kyuhyun held Seohyun’s hands. “This is the first time that I met someone whom I can just hold the whole night.” He looked at her tenderly. “Holding her gave me more joy than ever could.”

            Mrs. Cho was convinced with Kyuhyun’s explanation. Leeteuk almost chocked on his coffee after hearing Kyuhyun’s words. Afterwards, Leeteuk stood up and bid his goodbyes.

            “So, Mom, do you have any news about Donghae hyung?”

            “None. But I’m not worried about him. I’m letting fate decide for your brother’s happiness. All I want is for him to find someone who can change him like what happened to you.”

            “I hope so, too,” said Kyuhyun.

            “Are you going to do anything this morning, Seohyun-ah? I’m going to go to church. You wanna got with me?” invited Mrs. Cho.

            “We’re going somewhere, Mom,” answered Kyuhyun when she was about to answer. “Seohyun and I already planned to go to Perky Creations office.”

            “Ah, really? Well then, you two take care. Kyu, take good care of Seohyun.”

            “I will, Mom. You take care, too.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update chingus!

How was it?

Kamsahamnida!

Read, comment and subscribe.

No silent readers please!

Hwaiting!

^_^