A Friend's Advice

Foolish Beat

 

           “It’s almost done chingu.” Seohyun noticed while looking at the mural in Sunny’s shop. She was starting to get bored in Mrs. Cho’s house so she decided to visit Sunny.

            ‘If you forgave Kyuhyun, you won’t be bored because you’ll go to Gyeongpo.’ Her mind said.

            ‘No! He’s just bribing me. I won’t forgive him no matter what he does.’ The stubborn part of her mind said.

            “I noticed that your house is closed when I passed there this morning. Is no one there?” Sunny asked.

            “Taeyeon unnie and I are on a vacation in one of our relative’s house,” she reasoned. “And Tiffany unnie is still Jeju Island. She was supposed to be there for two weeks only but they decided to extend it.”

            “I see. How’s your Kyuhyun?”

            Seohyun frowned. “He’s not my Kyuhyun anymore. We’re not friends.”

            “What did he do to you that made you mad at him?”

            “He lied to me because he has an ulterior motive.” For her, it’s okay to lie as long as it’s a white lie and the motive is not bad.

            “That’s right! You should be mad at him. Guys, who lie shouldn’t be forgiven because it’s already natural for them to lie.”

            Seohyun nodded in agreement. “You got that right!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update guys!!

I’m trying my best but this is all I could come up now.

Mianhamnida! I’ll try to make it longer.

Keep reading and commenting!

Kamsahamnida!

^_^