Heart to Heart Talk with the "Mastermind"

Foolish Beat

 

           Kyuhyun was about to leave when Yuri came running towards him, the daughter of their maid, Irene.

            “Young master, Mrs. Cho wants you to go back inside. She wants to talk to you.”

            He went out of his convertible and went back inside the house. He stopped walking when Yuri held his arm. “Yes?”

            “Young master, I want to say some----”

            “Can we talk some other time, Yuri? Mom’s waiting for me.”

            Yuri smiled and gave him a flirty look. “It’s okay, Young master.”

            “Where’s Mom, anyway?”

            “She went inside her room, Young master.”

            “Thanks.” Kyuhyun immediately went up the grand staircase and went to his mom’s room which is the master’s bedroom. “Mom, you wanted to talk to me?”

            “Come in, Kyuhyun.”

            He silently closed the door. He stood in front if his mom while figuring out what his mom might say so he can prepare an answer.

            “I want to say that you really made me happy today, Kyuhyun.”

            “I’m glad, Mom. I want to see you happy because I love you.”

            “Oh, I love you, too, Kyuhyun.” Mrs. Cho cupped his face and kissed him on the cheek. “You know what? I just thought that it would be perfect for you and Seohyun to get married in December. I want one of the three of you to get married before this year ends. Since, you and Seohyun are doing well, is it be okay if you get married first?”

            Kyuhyun was shocked but he didn’t show it. Mrs. Cho would suspect if he’ll object to her plans. “We’re not just doing well, Mom. I’m crazy about Seohyun and I think she feels the same way about me.”

            Mrs. Cho held his hands in delight. “Great. I’ll inform our relatives in Australia about your wedding.” She went near the telephone and called his Uncle Griffin.

            “Can I go now, Mom?”

            “Go ahead,” she dismissed him.

            Kyuhyun went out of the master bedroom. “Hell!” he cursed. There’s only two months left before December. They have to commence their plan or else, it’s the end of his playboy days.

            Where’s Seohyun anyway?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New update chingus!!

How was it?

Sorry for grammatical errors…

And for Yuri fans, sorry! Kekeke…

Kamsahamnida!

Hwaiting!

^_^