Meet the Hwang sisters!

Foolish Beat

                                                

            "Ouch!" Seohyun pulled her hand away. Her hand received a slap from her sister, Taeyeon.

            "Why are you touching my things?" asked Taeyeon.

            "I just want to borrow your shoes, Taeyeon unnie."

            "Borrowing or stealing? Does borrowing mean taking their things without asking permission?" She closed the shoe rack. "Besides, you have plenty of shoes than me."

            "None of my shoes fits the skirt I bought so I'll just borrow from you. Please Taeyeon unnie." Seohyun made a puppy dog face.

            Her sister glared at her. "You bought another skirt? You're just wasting money. If you bought grocery items, we could've eaten a delicious meal now."

            "My toes, my knees, my shoulder..." She suddenly sang so that she couldn't hear her sister's sermon. She even did the action of the song.

            Taeyeon poked her forehead. "You're being childish again."

            "Unnieeee! I'm just singing." Seohyun said touching her forehead.

            "Follow me to the leaving room. We're going to talk about something."

            When Taeyeon left, Seohyun opened the shoe rack. She took the black flat shoes and hid it in her bag before she went out. Her sisters were already sitting in the couch. Seohyun also sat down. "What's up, unnies?"

            "We're going to talk about our future," said Taeyeon.

            "Will that take too long? I'm going out with Sunny. She'll treat me lunch."

            "It depends on your reactions. If you choose to be practical, then we'll be done." She took a deep breath before starting. "Last week, I was hit by a car."

            Seohyun covered . "Really? Why didn't you tell us, Taeyeon unnie? Are you okay? Do you have head fractures or any injuries?" Seohyun said while inspecting her unnie's head.

            "I'm okay. I should be in a hospital if I was injured."

            "But still, you should have told us," Tiffany said.

            "Yeah. We almost lost you," Seohyun emotionally said.

            "It's not important that you should know about that because I'm not totally hurt. It's more important that you'll know about the woman who owned the car that hit me."

            "Why? What's interesting about her, Taeyeon unnie?" Seohyun asked.

            "Her sons."

            "You're interested on those boys? Since when?" asked Tiffany.

            "Oh, my God, I knew it! You're not a lesbian, Taeyeon unnie!" Seohyun shouted.

            "Be quite Seohyun-ah. I'll really pinch your cheeks."

            Seohyun stayed away from her. "I'll report you for child abuse, Taeyeon unnie."

            "You're already old. You just think that you're still a child," she added. "Like I was saying, the woman who hit me has sons. Three. And she offered me something."

            "What?" Tiffany asked.

            "You all know that we had nothing left since Mom and Dad has left us. This house is still under the bank's property and they've been giving us warnings that if we won't pay, this land will be theirs for good. We all don't want this house to be taken away from us but we don't have money."

            "What did the woman offered?" Tiffany repeatedly asked.

            "We'll marry her sons in exchange for 10 million dollars."

            "WHAT?!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the grammatical errors(if you think there are)...

Read, review and subscribe!

Comments are very much welcomed!

Hwaiting! Kamsahae!

^_^