Mission Impossible. . . or Not?

Foolish Beat

 

           While Kyuhyun was driving, he was thinking of ways on how to get closer to Seohyun. It looks like he can easily get to Seohyun's good side. He noticed before that she's childish.

            "What makes a kid happy?" He asked himself. He took his cellphone when it rang. The caller was Solbi. She was asking him to meet her at her place. He refused because he still has to do what Leeteuk told him to do. And also, she lost interest with Solbi. That's because when they see each other, they only do one thing.

            It was 5 o'clock in the afternoon when he finally got home. He was very careful when he went in. He was afraid that he might meet his mom there.

            "Where's Mom?" He asked a maid passing by.

            "In her room, young master."

            "How about Seohyun?" He looked in the entertainment room minutes ago but she was not there.

            "The younger one of the sisters who arrived here, young master?"

            "Neh. Did you see her?"

            "She's currently in the guest room. It's the place where Madame Cho told me to put her things earlier. Her sister is in the vacant room beside the room of Sir Leeteuk, young master."           

            "Kamsahamnida," Kyuhyun said to the maid. He went upstairs. He slowly twisted the doorknob of the guest room. It was open. He peeked inside and he saw Seohyun sitting in front of the computer. "Annyeonghaseyo!" He greeted.

            "Annyeonghaseyo." Seohyun was wide-eyed when she saw the big teddy bear that Kyuhyun was holding and without any second thoughts, she immediately grabbed it. "To whom are you giving this?"

            "I bought it for you."

            "Really? Kamsahamnida!" She hugged Kyuhyun.

            "You're welcome." He suddenly showed a pained expression because he's back met the wall when Seohyun hugged him.

            "OMG! Mianhe! Did it hurt?"

            "Aniyo," He lied.

            Seohyun went back in front of the computer table bringing the teddy bear with her. "Where did you go? I looked for you after I watched T.V. I was bored. I have nothing to do here. It's a good thing, that there's a computer here and it didn't have a password so I was able to open it."

            "Just somewhere around the corner." He stood by her side. He thought that she was playing a computer game but it seems like she was drawing. "Where's your sister?"

            "She and Mrs. Cho are still talking."

            'So Mom and Taeyeon are still talking,huh. It seems like they're talking about serious things.'

            "How did my mom and your sister become friends?" He asked.

            "My sister went to church, and then when she was going home, she was hit by your mom's car."

            "When did that happen?"

            "One week ago. Does it look like a cat?"

            'Ah, so she's drawing a cat. I thought she was drawing a mouse.' "Neh. Just add one more ear."

            "The one I'm drawing is the cat from our subdivision. It really just has one ear, because the son of our neighbor cutted its left ear when it was still a kitten. I really pity the cat. I really like to adopt it but Taeyeon unnie will not allow me to. She said that it will just destroy our things. Do you have a pet?"

            "Aniyo."

            "Why not?"

            "Let me see. When I was in grade school, my pet often died. First, a rabbit. Then, a puppy. After that, a turtle. And everytime they die, I always cry. Until the time came that I don't want to have a pet because they'll just die and I'll just be sad again."

            "Yeah, you're right. I feel like not having a pet already."

            "Where do you live?"

            "In Busan."

            "Who do you live with there?"

            "Just us. Tiffany unnie is supposed to be with us but unfortunately she's in Jeju Island. Too bad, she's not going to meet her future husband."

            "Who is she gonna get married to?"

            "Your other brother. 'Donghae' is the name."

            Kyuhyun nodded. "You said that it's only the three of you living there in Busan. Where are your parents?"

            "They're gone."

            "You're orphans?"

            She nodded.

            'If they are orphans, then they must have experienced financial problems.' To confirm his guess, he asked Seohyun some more. "How's your life after your parents were gone?"

            "Taeyeon unnie stood as our mother and our father."

            "So, it means you follow what she says?"

            "Neh, because she's the eldest among us. She's also the one who thinks and finds solutions when we have problems. Like the problem with our house. Taeyeon unnie told us that we can save our house from the bank if we accept Mrs. Cho's proposal which is getting married to you."

            "So you mean, Mom talked to your sister?"

            Seohyun nodded. "Mrs. Cho will give us 10 million dollars if we agree to marry you and your brothers."

            'That's it!'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update!!

Hope you like it!

Comments are very welcome!

Kamsahamnida!

Hwaiting!

^_^