Clarifying Last Night's Incident

Foolish Beat

 

           Kyuhyun shut his eyes when Seohyun slammed the door. He’s right. Seohyun misinterpreted the scene she saw on what Yuri did to him a while ago. He wanted to explain but he knew she wouldn’t listen to him unless her anger would fade. It would be better if he’ll leave her alone for a while.

            The next morning, Kyuhyun asked his mom where Seohyun is. When his mom asked why, he just told his mom that Seohyun didn’t sleep in his room because of Taeyeon. He didn’t want to bust their plan. Knowing his mother, she would really find ways to know the real reason behind it.

            Kyuhyun looked for Seohyun. She was watching TV in the entertainment room. He was thinking of a good welcome greeting for her. He opted to act casual.

            “Hi there!” He sat beside Seohyun. “You like Dora the Explorer?” Seohyun just snub him. He didn’t act affected. “I’m not doing anything for the whole day. You want to go to Gyeongpo again?”

            “I don’t want to.”

            “I thought you want to keep go to Gyeongpo again?”

            “Not anymore.”

            “Okay then. Let’s just watch TV.” Seohyun shove him away from the couch. He was forced to stand. “Why?”

            “Go away. Leave. I arrived here first.”

            Kyuhyun assumed that he doesn’t have any choice left but to explain to her what happened last night. “Are you angry because of Yuri? What you saw was just nothing.”

            “It’s easy for you to say it was nothing because you’re a playboy.”

            He was caught off guard. ‘Who told her about me being a playboy?’ Not that he was denying her accusation but he would rather she did not know of his reputation. For some reason, he doesn’t want to ruin his image to Seohyun. He also doesn’t want her mad, that’s why he was not at ease since last night.  He won’t be peaceful unless he can fix their misunderstanding.

            “I’m mad at you. You’re bad. You hurt girls. You were breaking up with Solbi because you have another affair. You’re a cheater!”

            “I’m not having an affair with Yuri! I went to their quarters just to talk to her. Then she jumped on me and started pulling my shirt off.” Kyuhyun stopped talking when Seohyun glared at him in disbelief. Judging be her look, she was accusing him of lying. “I’m telling the truth!”

            Seohyun just glared at him. She went out of the entertainment room.

            “Seohyun, come back!” Kyuhyun noisily exhaled when she didn’t come back. “Damn that maid!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhamnida for not updating chingus!

I’m really busy with school.

I just want to thank all my lovely subscribers for always commenting.

You really know how to make a writer happy. Kekeke!

This part of the series is about to end so please bear with me.

Continue reading and commenting.

Kamsahamnida!! Jeongmal saranghaeyo chingus!! <3

Hwaiting!

^_^