BACK again

Foolish Beat

After buying a few things for the cat, Seohyun and Kyuhun went back to the mansion. They were busy chatting and laughing as they entered the door that they didn't notice Mrs. Cho sitting on the sofa.

"I can that you guys are okay now," said the smiling Mrs. Cho.

The two halted for a moment before getting back inside. Seohyun nodded and giggled at her remarks. Kyuhyun walked towards her mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "The angel finally forgave me mom. Thanks to the cat," and they laughed boisterously. 

Mrs. Cho is indeed happy. She knew something changed. Kyuhyun seemed happier and childish around Seohyun. She knew she made the right decision. She just hopes everything goes well in the coming days. All she ever wanted was for her sons to be happy and she knows that for that to happen, they need to have the woman that would complete their lives. Yet, it was a difficult challenge.

Let's just hope for the better. My husbands, help me. 

--------------------------------------

Kyuhyun can't seem to get enough of Seohyun's charms. Now that they're okay, he wanted to make sure that they'll stay like that. He doesn't understand what he feels. He has never  been like this to the other girls he's been with. Even with Solbi. Seohyun's different. She's too nice, innocent and he felt too evil for her yet he still wants to be with her. . He's crazy. 

'Kyuhyun, you must be inlove.' His pounding heart sort of talked. Crazy right? Tch tch.

'No, you're not. You're just enjoying her company, nothing more. Remember? You're a playboy and love's not your thing.' And his freaking mind answered. 

NOW, I'M SURELY CRAZY.

He irritatedly brushed his hair and decided to go to Seohyun's room. Maybe they can watch a movie or what. He needs distraction. Real  bad.

Kyuhyun knocked the door. "Hyunnie..." No one answered. He kept knocking. "Hyunnie... It's Kyuhyun. Are you busy?" 

Silence. No one answered. 

He tried turning the doorknob and it opended. 'She didn't lock the door. Where is she?'

Kyuhyun decided to open the door widely and went inside. The lights are open and so is the air-conditioner. 'Where is she? She didn't mention that she's gonna go somewhere.'

"Hyunnie... Seohyun-ah?' He kept calling. He was about to go check the bathroom when he stumbled upon a plushie. He picked it up and smiled. It was a pokemon plushie. Very childish. Very Seohyun. 

Kyuhyun can't help but laugh at her childishness. She still thinks she's thirteen. 

He was about to place it back on the bed when the bathroom door opened. He switched his gaze and saw the one he was looking for. Looking so..

He grabbed on the plushie as if his life depends on it.

Seohyun had just finished her bath obviously and she was wrapped in a towel. JUST A FREAKING TOWEL. He couldn't utter a word. He just stood there clutching the plushie, watching her every move. She was facing the other side so she didn't see him. Not yet. She was busy drying her hair with another towel.

He felt hot. RED ALERT. He's doomed. . . Triple .

 

---------------------------

Hello guys! AFTER 10 LONG YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back. 

I'm sorry for making you all wait. Things had been crazy with school and all.

So here's the update and I hope it can make up for the long time I was gone.

Thank you for sticking with my story even if I was M.I.A. LoL

I'll try to update asap. I know this one's crappy but please bear with me.

COMMENTS are very much loved. :*

Super Generation Hwaiting :D

 

TEASER:

All her life, she wanted to be happy. Yes, she believed in happily ever afters. She wanted her own fairy tale yet she always end up with the wrong guy. When her sister Taeyon told her about the marriage thing, she was skeptical about it. I mean, who wants to get married to a total stranger, right? But she also knew she was right. With all the problems they're currently facing now, the offer sounded life saving. But before she'll give up her happily ever after, she wanted to enjoy once and for all.

And Jeju Island was the best place. Tiffany and her friends had been planning this for a long time and finally they were able to pursue it. Jeju Island, here we come!

- - - - - - - - - - - 

She was walking along the beach holding a can of beer. Yes, she drinks. BUT, high alcohol tolerance so it's cool. Tiffany was approaching the beach when she caught sight of a man, FLOATING. IS HE DEAD?!

She immediately ran and swam toward the man. She needs to save him. No one deserves to die like this. She had to save him. As soon as she took a grab on his shirt, she pulled him and swam back to the shore. Tiffany laid the man on the sand and had a glimps of his handsome face.

CPR. He needs CPR. She was about to give him one when he heard his cold voice, 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?'

Oh . This is trouble.