A Little Warning

Foolish Beat

 

          “You spent the whole night with Kyuhyun in Gyeongpo? Just the two of you?”

            Seohyun nodded to Taeyeon’s question. “Yeah. We really had fun.” Seohyun told Taeyeon about the places that they went to. “I wish you also went with us Taeyeon unnie, so that you would’ve enjoyed too.”

            “I was working. Let me just make it clear. You and Kyuhyun slept in the same rooms or in different rooms?”

            “We slept in the same room.”

            “As in, you really slept in the same bed next to each other?!”

            “Uhm.”

            Taeyeon felt like she was having a headache. “Hyunnie, what were you thinking? You shouldn’t have agreed sleeping in the same room with Kyuhyun.”

            “He did not take advantage of me. I even slept in his room the other night but he never took advantage of me.      It was just for show.”

            “You already slept twice in the same bed, but he never touched you?” Taeyeon wondered but at the same time felt relieved. “That’s good. If he dared to touch you, I wouldn’t even hesitate in killing him.”

            Seohyun was happy because Taeyeon was concerned. Her sister really loved her even if she doesn’t say it. “How about you and Leeteuk oppa, Taeyeon unnie? What are the things you’ve been doing to prove to Mrs. Cho that you already have a mutual understanding?”

            “We’re still not in that stage. Leeteuk wants us to take it slow so that it would seem more believable.”

            Taeyeon frowned.

            “Yeah. He’s smart, alright. But then, his approach is too slow. Before I forget, even though Kyuhyun is not taking advantage of you, don’t trust him too much. Mrs. Cho already told me about Kyuhyun’s ways with girls. As much as possible, don’t get too close to him.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update chingus!!

Comment and subscribe!

Hope you like it!

Kamsahamnida!

Hwaiting!

^_^