His Girl

Foolish Beat


 

            Seohyun learned that the business office of Perky Creations, Kyuhyun’s business, is found in Dongdaemun. His firm manufactures corporate giveaways.

            “You have a family business, right? Why don’t you just work there?” Seohyun asked Kyuhyun when they were about to go back home. Kyuhyun just talked to his secretary, then after that they left. “I’m not interested with Park Corporation. I don’t like mass production,” he explained. “Donghae hyung also have his own business. Leeteuk hyung is the only one directly involved with the family business because he’s the only one who has enough patience for a 9-5 desk job. He doesn’t have other things to do other than working. He’s one of the monotonous people in the world.” Kyuhyun took out his cell phone when it rang. He seemed to contemplating whether he should answer it or to ignore it. “Hello? What’s up?”

            Seohyun stared at him while he’s talking over the phone. Because the car was top-down, Kyuhyun’s hair was freely blown by the wind. She couldn’t see his eyes because he’s wearing shades. He looked like a model. Undoubtedly, the most good-looking one.

            “I’ve been busy these past few days. Yeah. Something like that. Call me later. Bye.”

            “Who was that?” Seohyun asked.

            “Nothing. It’s just Solbi.”

            “What’s with ‘just Solbi’? She’s your girlfriend.” Even though Kyuhyun denied when they first met that Solbi is his girlfriend, she didn’t believe him.

            “Yeah. She’s my girlfriend but I’m thinking of breaking up with her. I just didn’t get the chance to do so.”

            Seohyun’s eyes went wide. “You’re the one who’ll break up with her?!”

            “Yeah. Why? What’s so surprising about that?”

            “The girls should initiate the break-up.”

            “Who told you that?”

            She pouted. “No one. But that’s what I think is right. You’re a guy, so you should be the one waiting for the girl to break up with you if you want her anymore.”

            “Have you ever had a boyfriend?”

            “Not yet.”

            “So you still haven’t had a boyfriend. You know, if you’re in a relationship and you’re feeling cold towards your partner, you shouldn’t prolong it. You should tell that person that your relationship is not working anymore because what’s the use of sticking it out if you don’t feel anything for that person anymore? You’ll both waste your time.”

            Seohyun got his point. But she still finds it hard to accept so she frowned. Kyuhyun saw it. He laughed.

            “You’re bias. You’re defending Solbi because you’re both girls.”

            “I just think that we find it hard to cope up when the relationship ends so you can at least give us a consolation. Our pride.”

            “How can you say that it’s harder on your part? It’s like you’re saying that we don’t have a heart. We also know how to love and get hurt because we’re all humans.”

            “But still.”

            “Okay. I won’t break up with Solbi. I will just ignore all her messages and calls. Maybe that will provoke her into breaking up with me. You want to go somewhere?”

            Seohyun got excited with his suggestion so she forgot about what they’ve been arguing about. “Let’s go to Gyeongpo Beach.”

            “Hold on tight. We’ll fly to Gyeongpo.”

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update chingus.

I’ve been really busy with school.

How’s that new chap?

Kamsahamnida!

No silent readers please!

Hwaiting!

^_^