PROLOGUE: Introducing the Half-Brothers

Foolish Beat

                                                        

         Mrs. Cho closely looked at the dining table. She is currently having breakfast with her three sons---Leeteuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun. Their ages are twenty-seven, twenty-four and twenty-one, respectively. It's not because she's their mother, but her sons are unbelievably handsome. Their features are different for they came from different fathers.

          Her son from her first husband is Park Leeteuk. But unfortunately, he cheated on her. Her husband left her the day she was suppose to tell her she was pregnant with their son.

          It's a good thing that Lee Donghae's father came into her life. His father was deeply in love with her, so her being a single parent wasn't a problem to him. Their married life was a happy one, but unfortunately it was a short one. Mr. Lee was caught in an accident causing him his life.

         Then, she met Cho Kyuhyun's father that was half Korean-half Australian. In those days, she promised herself that she would give her full attention to her two sons, that's why she didn't want that love would be a part of her life again. But Mr. Cho was very persistent in winning her heart. In the end, her heart betrayed her and gave up to his sweet ways. Despite the fact that she had two sons from different fathers, it wasn't a problem for Mr. Cho. He was open-minded just like Mr. Lee.

         She couldn't ask for anything better. But the problem was Mr. Cho was known to be a playboy. This often caused their fights and there were many times she wanted to leave him but if that happens, Mr. Cho would sweet talk her into not leaving him. He would always make her believe that he would be loyal to her but in a blink of an eye, he would be in another affair again. But despite that, their relationship as a married couple lasted long. As a matter of fact, if Mr. Cho didn't caught cancer and died because of it 15 years ago, they would still be together till now.

         She doesn't believe that she could still find a husband at her current age which is 54. She's not thinking of that anymore bacause she has a bigger problem which involves her three sons. She's afraid of the signs she is seeing  that none of them are thinking of settling down as married people someday.

        Her eldest son, Leeteuk, is too focused in handling the business that was left by his dad. Donghae seems not interested with girls anymore. He is the complete opposite of Kyuhyun who seems to have gotten his father's playboy ways.

       Among the three, Kyuhyun seems to be her biggest problem. She's worried if he won't stop playing with girls, karma might find its revenge. What if one of those girls who cried because of him would take revenge? She can't take to see her son in danger because of the things he's doing.

      "Kyu, come with me to church after we have breakfast," said Mrs. Cho calling his attention who was too busy with his cellphone. She wanted him to confess his sins to the priest so that maybe his sins would get lesser.

      "I can't, Mom. I have to go somewhere," he replied without looking up to his mom. After a few seconds, his phone rang. "All right! She finally said 'yes'. Woo-hoo! I gotta go, everyone."

      "Sit down, young man!" she commanded.

       Kyuhyun lookeat his mom's face and when he saw that she was angry, he went back to his seat. "Aishh.. Here we go again," he said to himself.

      "I'm going to the office now, Mom," said Leeteuk giving his mom the freedom to lecture Kyuhyun.

      "Me, too," Donghae said standing up from his seat.

      "Stay where you are."   "Why?" a wondering question came from Leeteuk.

      "We are going to talk about something important."

       Leeteuk looked at his watch. "But I have a meeting with---" 

      "What we are going to be talking about is far more important than Park Corporation."

      "And it's about?" Donghae asked.

      "Your future."  The three of them looked at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it??

Hope you guys like it!