The Bitter-Sweet Offer

Foolish Beat

               

 

           "WHAT?!" A shocked reaction came from Tiffany.

            Seohyun didn't know how to react so she just imitated her unnie's reaction. "What?"

            "Ten million," Taeyeon said. "We can't find that huge amount of money in the streets. Think about it carefully. We can save our house if you'll accept the offer and a lot of money will still be left for us."

            "I think I don't like that," Seohyun said.

            "Me too," followed Tiffany. Never in Seohyun's entire life have she thought of being married because she feels she's still young eventhough her Taeyeon unnie said that she's already old because she's already twenty years old.

            "Give me a good reason," Taeyeon said.

            "I believe in love and romance," Tiffany replied.

            "Do you think I don't know that? You always look forward to fallng in love. Even if you get hurt in the end, you don't feel bitterness bacause you have a positive outlook when it comes to love."

            "Because loving someone is really a positive thing no matter what the outcome is."

            "You always say that you broke up with your boyfriend because he's not the one destined for you. What if this is your destiny? Won't you even give this a chance?"

            Tiffany didn't reply. It looks like she's thinking about what her Taeyeon unnie said.

            "Do you think that, what happened to me was just a mere accident? I think it was fate. That happened for us to save our house and for us to be married and all of us would be happy with our life." Even Taeyeon, herself is not convinced with her own words. "Fate, Tiffany. Destiny. Isn't that what you've been longing? To find your destiny and to know when it will come? Maybe your destiny is connected to one of the sons of the woman who hit me."

            "Well...Okay, I'll give it a chance," Tiffany finally gave in.

            Taeyeon looked at Seohyun to know her answer. 'Am i going to accept the offer like Tiffany unnie? But, marriage is still far away from my mind!' These questions ran through her mind. Having crushes and infatuation are the only things that her heart's willing to give its attention.

            "Just say yes," Taeyeon said. "If you won't grab this oppurtunity, you can never get married," she said to scare Seohyun.

            "Why?"

            "No man in their right mind would propose to a childish girl like you. You'll grow to be an old maid. Do you want that?"

            Seohyun shook her head.

            "So everything's settled? From this day on, we'll let destiny work its ways. You choose from these three names: Leeteuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun."

            "Donghae," Tiffany said.

            "Kyuhyun is a nice name---"

            "He's yours. The one left would just be mine, Leeteuk," Taeyeon said.

            "Wait! I'm not done talking yet," Seohyun complained. "'Kyuhyun' is a nice name but I like 'Leeteuk' 'cause it sounds so masculine."

            "Stop complaining. All of us haven't seen them yet."

            "That's so hard. I'm going to get married according to their name," whined Seohyun.

            "That's why we're relying on destiny. All of us don't know what would happen except for time. You just play by faith. Now stop whining."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waahh! If you were them, would you agree??

Kekeke...: )

Keep reading and reviewing!

Comments are welcomed with arms wide open!

kamsahae everyone!

Hwaiting!

^_^